[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GBF WORLD TOURNAMENT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 16

File: tournament.png (576KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
tournament.png
576KB, 1024x576px
You have made it all the way to the world finals. Congratulations, anon! However..

Your rival snuck into your hotel room and trashed your gunpla before the final battle! With only 24 hours to go and no Gundams to use things are looking dire. How will you compete now? Then you remember that grunt suit you had in your backlog..

[RULES]

Any 1/144 scale non-Gundam, non-unique grunt suit (example: Stark Jegan) must be used for this build. As an exception, you can put any unique upgrades or armaments on it, but no more than three at one time. (For example, you could have a full body psycho frame, Zero system and a Trans-am.) Anything that falls within the GBF universe is fair game as well.

Finally, pick the country you are representing on the world stage. The winner will decide who will rule the Gunpla world for the next four years!

Now go on anon, show us how you'll bring home victory.
>>
> be me
> can't sleep well in hotels
> stay up at night and strategist mode
> take a nap cus I'm tired
> but I am suspicious
> SkepticalCostanza.img
> run ins with the gunpla Mafia have taught me well
> put empty gunpla boxes on top of one another
> place my special gunpla in between mates
> place dummy gunpla in special case
> opponent enters room
> thrashed dummy gunpla
> wake up
> overpower them
> pull down their underwear
> anal rape them like a mad man
> aneyeforaneye.gif
> show up to match
> my gunpla is ready
> they're too shook up to fight right
> they can't admit what happened since they committed a series crime themselves
> become gunpla champ
> opponent commits ritual suicide 2 days later
>>
>>13656669
The Bawoo is not Unique to Glemy Toto, so I use that and some shittily written plavsky hax to fine tune it into the Puwoo, giving it an orange glossy finish the color of Puru's hair.
>>
>running anything but moonlight butterfly, nt-d and ALICE

what are you people, some kind of betafags?
>>
>running anything other than a Ball
>>
I add a Gundam head to any grunt and paint it in white + Primary colors. By doing so, I am now the MC and will win the tournament through plot armor even if I lose a battle or two.
>>
Zeta plus C1 + backpack mod that allows it to turn into MA.
>>
>>13656669
Might as well cut my arms and legs and make myself a psyco zaku ll custom
>>
>>13656669
I finally finish my Tequila Gundam Mk. II i carried around as a good luck charm. End up putting that GN Drive as a sombrero top, like I had always planned. Grab the Crossbone's skull punches to make Tlaloc punches.
VIVA MEXICO, MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
>>13656858
>End up putting that GN Drive
You're disqualified for being a faggot
>>
>>13656867
How else imma put a sombrero top on my Tequila?
>>
ELS 00 Quanta
> Steampunk paint theme
> F91 Imagine burst system (BF)
> Twin beam weapons from Wing Gundam
>>
>>13656873
But the quanta is not a grunt, anon.
>>
I use one of those F91 Jegans, but with a Stark Jegan backpack and missiles.

There loopholes you fucker.
>>
File: Gafran-ms.png (129KB, 581x669px) Image search: [Google]
Gafran-ms.png
129KB, 581x669px
>>13656669
The grunt is Gafran from Age.

The wings of my Death Sycthe were are still intact even if the rest of it is broken.

I replace the wings of the Gafran with those of the Death Scythe, granting my Gafran the invisibility cloaking of the Death Scythe.

I break out a standard Builders Parts HD Funnel 01 pack. Parts of this are incorporated as part of the cloak and wings. My Gafran now has bits.

I also give it an anti ship rifle from one of the Origin Zakus, putting a mounting point on back for beast mode. This means my Gafran has weaponry besides just beams.

To overview, my Gafran can turn invisible, can snipe with both a beam cannon and an anti-ship rifle, and has bits to distract the opponent while I'm hiding and sniping.

I hope that I can do Cuba proud.
>>
FA GN ANF FX Ez8

I think that's pretty self-explanatory.
>>
*jams Kotobikuya Laevatein into gunpla battle thing*
>>
Start with a base of a Clanche Custom. Augment the DODS Cannons so that they can combine their output with the DODS Rifle into a Buster Rifle-style charged shot, and modify the mounts so that they can swivel and target opponents not in line with the arms. Modify the beam saber in the shield into a finisher-class sword, and install FX Burst Mode for a super mode if need be. Paint the whole thing black and silver.
>>
Who actually listed the country they'd represent? Admittedly, I forgot to.

I think >>13656975 is gonna win by default just for actually following the instructions.
>>
>>13656669
>Your rival snuck into your hotel room and trashed your gunpla before the final battle!

is my rival my ex girlfriend?
>>
>>13658226
Yes. She broke up with you because you forgot to thin your fucking paints.
>>
File: windam.jpg (33KB, 300x566px) Image search: [Google]
windam.jpg
33KB, 300x566px
I'm just gonna use my trusty Wind- oh wait. IT DOESN'T HAVE AN HG. SCREW YOU BANDAI,
>>
File: Zgmf-600.jpg (157KB, 411x552px) Image search: [Google]
Zgmf-600.jpg
157KB, 411x552px
I'd use a GuAIZ base, if it exists in this hypothetical situation.
Swap the booster for the GINN's, give it the GINN's machine gun as a second weapon to pair it with the beam rifle, equip it with the Sword Strike's anti-ship sword.

Put in a GN-condenser part inside, mod the shield to have a beam shield emitter. Also add in the G-Arcane's rifle.
>>
>>13656710
Aqua GM for sovereign nation of Antarctica. It would be tricked out with some Hygogg parts. Would have some space parts to make sure I don't get rekt if it isn't ocean.
>>
>>13656669
Jesta with GM Juggler equipment.
>>
>>13656669
I grab my Grimoire I still haven't built and the two Unite sword packs I have and get to work. I grasp the twin Ahab Reactor system from my 1/100 Barbatos and reprogram it so all it does is increase gravity and form a giant tower shield with wires stretching to the sword pommel giving me a giant gravity blade. Then I grab the 180m cannons from the Ball twin set and mount them from a backpack system like the barbatos for easy grabbing and firing. I remove the Smg from Grimoire, but give it the beam whip bayonet as a wrist mounted CQC weapon to pair with the combat knife. Finally, I take the Funnels from the Sazabi and make them special mounts in the back of the shield for hidden deployment and counterattacks and finish up by painting the kit up and some silhouette touch ups to make it more visually appealing.
Australia is going to win.
>>
>>13658265
Also, fuck yeah, Singapore.

I'll put the lion decal the SG50 RX-78-2 had on the shield.
>>
>>13656669
If I have evidence that it really was my opponent I tell that to the authorities, get him disqualified and banned from any tournaments for life.
>>
>>13658258
Are you saying you don't love the Windam enough to kitbash one out of a NG and a HG Strike within 24 hours? Because that's what it sounds like.
>>
Take a Rick Dom, paint it sonic colors, put a bunch of spikes on it, give it two Kampfer shotguns and the Tallgeese hyper verniers
>>
>>13658341
Not to mention that

a) Gundam Valhal probably has every single model with an HG and
b) a real battler would scratchbuild because polycap bullshit is clearly inferior to a home-made inner frame.
>>
File: Crank_Zent_in_his_Graze.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Crank_Zent_in_his_Graze.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>13656669
>Spends an hour crying over my RX 121-1 Hazel Kai masterpiece that was trashed
Remember that HG Graze that I was going to paint Ares Color.
Use the damaged remains of my Hazel to chunk up the Graze and give it "chobham armor" plating.
Rework the booster unit from the shield and combine it with the Grazes back pack booster to form a Delta configuration booster unit with the reaming small MS thruster 01 for fuel supply .
Then modify the axe to a polearm and widen the gun barrel for upped fire power.
Finish with painting it in a navy blue with orange highlights as there the only colors i had on me to repair my hazel, had to leave the frame in the undercoat grey as I was short on time.
I may be far from my work station back home in Australia but I can still build a decent kit with what tools I brought for repairs.
>>
>>13656669
> Be American
>Turn A Gundam trashed
>Realizes Gunpla in the closet
>Gold SUMO
>It has to be a grunt unit.
> Paint Gold SUMO into another color.
>???
>Profit
>>
>grorious custom Stark Jegan has been trashed
Fuck. Guess I'll have to rely on the suit I used before my mid-season upgrade, a customized GM III. Unfortunately that alone won't be enough. I guess I'll toss on everything salvageable from the Jegan to the GM, then I'll head to the local plamo shops and find accessory packs and bulky enough suits so that I can make a full-armor setup for my GM. With any luck my Macgyver'd solution will hold the GM long enough to fuck my rival up so I can overtake him come the armor purge.
>>
>>13658383
>Australia has two finalists
>Singapore has one
>Cuba has one
>America has one
>Mexico has one
>Antarctica has one
So is our rival the only JP dude and he's Ninja'ing all our kits for bringing dishonor to the tourney for being the only jap who made it here?
>>
>>13658480

No anon, its even worse than that.

Its the North Korean finalist.
>>
File: 1364609084501.png (94KB, 1344x386px) Image search: [Google]
1364609084501.png
94KB, 1344x386px
>>13658499
Oh.
Leo it is then.
>>
Dom with the 00's sword with a rifle mode instead of the heat blade, EXAM system, and absorb shield.

Painted artic white colors
>>
File: Tmfa-802.jpg (19KB, 398x288px) Image search: [Google]
Tmfa-802.jpg
19KB, 398x288px
Model: TMFa-802 BuCUE
Enhancements:

-Mirage Colloid system with a number of external battery packs attached to the frame to allow for extended movement while cloaked and act as extra armor in a pinch

-Head mounted Dual Vulcan set up for quick potshots/joint damage and to provide support to the Beam Bone for close quarters combat

-Railgun set up is cut down to one tube but built to operate with 360 degree movement

She'll have an ash gray color scheme for that Tacticool feel. BuCUE Barghest, representing the UK.
>>
>>13658936
>>13656975

Kinda interesting that Cuba and the U.K. are both doing the cloaking approach but in different ways. And both with grunts that either are and or can turn into beasts.
>>
File: P6116487.jpg (34KB, 475x640px) Image search: [Google]
P6116487.jpg
34KB, 475x640px
I can build this in 24 hours. Pls, it can defeat any mobile suit.
>>
>>13658295
I like this approach, foul play must be punished.
But you still have to compete, anon. What's you backup?
>>
>>13658220
What's wrong with my Tequila Mk. II? The Mk. II isn't grunty enough?
Also, I represent Tacoland of course.
>>
>>13659321
>Taking 24 hours to "build" an action figure.
>>
File: Banderas-de-México-y-Cuba.jpg (106KB, 580x330px) Image search: [Google]
Banderas-de-México-y-Cuba.jpg
106KB, 580x330px
>>13658480
The Cuban Gafran owner is my bro4lyfe.
You wouldn't happen to have a cutie imouto you can introduce me to, now would you?
>>
>>13659336
Alright, fine, I went back and looked it up and I was wrong, Mk. II is indeed not a grunt.
So I keep the Tequila's Mk. II name because it is indeed the second version but replace the base with a regular Jegan to respect OP's rules.
>>
I'd finally make that Gaplant Mark Sein that I've been putting off. Too bad my Tryon V that I'm also putting off got smashed.
I wouldn't be representing anyone, becuase my country sucks donkey balls.
>>
>>13659339
I thought it was the HG, my bad.
>>
>>13659351
But anon, I'm a girl but I already have a boyfriend. And my sister thinks models are stupid.
>>
File: 1438396839977.jpg (85KB, 532x744px) Image search: [Google]
1438396839977.jpg
85KB, 532x744px
>>13661493
>implying you can't be bros for life with the opposite gender
AUS1 here, disappointed in you Cuba. That's not how you treat your mate.
>>
GM striker
Hades system
Mercury Rev
Satellite Cannon

Dont give a fuck about strategy or being hacks I just want to use something I think would look cool.
>>
>Wrote a long post explaining my unit and equipment choice.
>Accidentally hit back and now it's gone
fuck
>>
File: gm self.jpg (46KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
gm self.jpg
46KB, 600x800px
GM-self perfect pack
>>
>>13661533
I'm sad that Cuba Gafran doesn't want me as a bro just cuz she's a grill. Will you take me instead, Australia?
I'll have my granma cook you the most based tacos in your life.
>>
>>13661627
It really feels like you killed something before even allowing it to live.
Then you try to write it again but you know it ain't the same.
It just ain't the same, man...
>>
>implying I don't have a backup suit

MP Qubeley Mk III is go.
>>
With my Raphael busted up, I salvage one of the claws, and replace the broken emitter with the beam claws from the Gaeon. I now mount it on the back of my GM III, along with the Mirage Colloid from my qt.3.14 anime gf's Gold Frame.

In order to make up for the lower base stats of my GM compared to the Gundams, I primarily stay cloaked while my Claw goes around like Master Hand from Smash Bros fucking dudes up. Also lets me pop out at the last second with my beam sabers to get him while he's distracted.
>>
>>13663436
Also, Canada Stronk! Dark Military grey paint job with a few red highlights, Votoms style.
>>
>>13662485
Canada will be you're bro. I can be the side character that befriends everyone while sticking to a few cool fights per season.
>>
File: noooooooo.jpg (1MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
noooooooo.jpg
1MB, 3648x2736px
>>13662485
Hey now, i didn't say that! ;_;

Tequila Jegan would be fun to see just for sheer dakka and expressions on people's faces when you pull it out.
>>
>>13656669
somebody on /tg/ needs to start a Gundam Build Fighters rpg campaign. Maybe in Battle Century G. We do enough rp threads of it. maybe we could make a forum rp for it. There needs to be more Gundam rp sites anyway.
>>
HG GN-X III
-Convert to GN-X IV
-Equip with ELS bits
>>
File: Adele Starks.png (148KB, 300x373px) Image search: [Google]
Adele Starks.png
148KB, 300x373px
Grab my back up Adele Starks and strap Tallgeese Boosters for more fast.

Equip a Hades system

Modify the Root Lance into a shot lancer style weapon for ranged combat if I absolutely can't fast my way into things.

Fighting for Puerto Rico with pure levels of ridiculous speed.
>>
File: 2c.jpg (73KB, 529x768px) Image search: [Google]
2c.jpg
73KB, 529x768px
Whip out my RGM-79N GM Custom
Take a shield booster from the Banshee Norn, repaint that
Give it a Gabthley's Feyadeen rifle
Install minovsky craft system
Make australia proud
>>
Zaku Desert Type, equip with Shotgun, Missile pod and Heat Hawk.

Banking on pure skill for this one.
>>
File: Danazine_2.jpg (668KB, 1236x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Danazine_2.jpg
668KB, 1236x1600px
Pick up my spare Danazine build
Give the bastard the Yata no Kagami from DESTINY for shitting on beam spam and that glorious gold coating
Graft on the claw from my recently destroyed Banshee build
Throw in a Biosensor system for when shit gets hectic

Germany reporting. Make way for Fafner.
>>
Take a Leo, strap on Heavyarms EW Beam Gatlings, modify the visor so it can fire high power beams, strap on a Virtue Backpack for flight and shoulder cannons.
>>
So now that we have our entrants, who wins?
>>
>>13667168
Or you could just get a Serpent.
>>
>>13672765
The protagonist, of course.
Whoever that is...
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.