[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is EZ-8 the best gundam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: header.jpg (160KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
160KB, 1024x768px
Why is EZ-8 the best gundam?
>>
It isn't.
>>
>>13650509
Unique color scheme.
Mono-antenna makes it look more military than the V-fin.
Backpack actually looks like a backpack.
>>
as a mobile suit yes. but as a gundam, nope.
>>
>>13650509
It is much weaker than GIM.
Check the list of federation's MS on wiki.
>>
File: turna-laundry.jpg (74KB, 488x700px) Image search: [Google]
turna-laundry.jpg
74KB, 488x700px
It's not.
>>
>>13650509
Because it looks as serious as a Gundam can and not solely as a colorful toy for Laotian children
>>
>>13650509
worst pilot
>>
>>13650509
>Not F91
>>
>>13650509
It's EZ like Sunday morning
>>
Well there had to be SOME upside to that shitfest of an OVA
>>
File: 15681.jpg (74KB, 536x784px) Image search: [Google]
15681.jpg
74KB, 536x784px
>>13650509
It has an overall stronger military aesthetic to it than other designs.
It incorporates some of the unique designs of the Federation Ground Forces, which don't show up in space, such as better protection around the ankles, calf-deploying beam sabers, anti-infantry armaments, the wedge shield and a modular backpack design.
Despite the above, it doesn't have any amazing or especially unique abilities unlike most MC machines. In fact, as other people have said, it may have even had lower performance than a standard GM or Ground GM. However, it was still able to keep up with an MS-07B-3 because it had a talented pilot (even if he was a shitty traitor).
>>
>>13653765
>The Gundam Ez8, despite being constructed largely of spare parts, was actually capable of a slightly higher performance than the existing RX-79[G] Gundam Ground Type. By removing the fixed weapons in the left side of the chest the Kojima Battalion engineers were able utilize the extra space to improve upon its power plant mechanism and boost reactor output

Is what the wiki said. Doesnt mean its true though
>>
File: 1231px-RX-79(GUNDAM_EZ8)_face.jpg (78KB, 1231x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1231px-RX-79(GUNDAM_EZ8)_face.jpg
78KB, 1231x1024px
>>13653865
I've heard it go both ways. Personally, I'm inclined to believe it had slightly higher performance.
>>
File: 1417793919543.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1417793919543.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>13650509
>Why is EZ-8 the best gundam?
This scene
>>
>>13653865
>>13653889
It depends. There are sources that say that the Ground Gundams were inferior to Ground GMs in performance because they were made using Project V parts. Which makes no sense, considering how effective the Gundam actually is.

I think when they say that a Ground Gundam has worse performance than a Ground GM they're referring to the hardware lifetime and replacement parts, which would be limited and hard to come by considering that they're just spare prototype parts, and lacking some of the more advanced electronics features that would've been ready by the time the Ground and Space GM were built. It's also possible that, if they were using a GM or Guncannon reactor instead of the Gundam's reactor, the greater weight of the Gundam would've meant greater strain on the hydraulics, which also would've affected their performance. But overall, Ground Gundams are superior to Ground GMs.
>>
It's the red eyes.
>>
>>13654093
Seriously, it helps.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.