[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zeta the Origin by Yas when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: triggered autistic girl.jpg (162KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
triggered autistic girl.jpg
162KB, 960x720px
Zeta the Origin by Yas when?
>>
>>13649647
yas wont live long enough to finish it anon
>>
Yas was chief animation director of MSG, and was second only to Tomino in importance and involvement.

Yas' only work in Zeta was the character design. So probably not.
>>
There's already Zeta Define
>>
Ideon the origin by Kogawa when?
>>
Why would YAS do it? Better ask Nagano.
>>
>>13649647
Even if Yas wanted to do it, it's unlikely he would live long enough to do the 23+ volumes required to do the full story (remember he was not nearly as involved with Zeta as he was with MSG)
>>
>>13649732
It's amazing how terrible it turned out.

I really question WTF Bandai/Sunrise was thinking. I can understand that they wanted a younger author/artist because Yas is getting up there, but damn the person running it just isn't competent.
>>
>>13649819
nah fuck all these anime guys, i'll do it
>>
>>13649647
why would it be called the origin again, it's not the origin anymore
>>
>>13649854
Origin wasn't the origin, either, it was the remix.
>>
>>13649854
the origing
>>
>>13649835
>I really question WTF Bandai/Sunrise was thinking

Probably 'Well, CDA sold well enough. Why not?'
Doesn't help that Z Define feels less like an Origin-esque clean-up/flesh out of Zeta as much as a bid to do a version of Zeta that's more in line with CDA's depiction of post-MSG UC.
>>
>>13649885

Zeta Define takes a lot from the novel,CDA , combines it with some Gryps War era side stories and does some ZZ cameos.
>>
>>13649773

I want this more than Zeta or anything, Ideon: The Origin would be great, not sure how well it would sell in the west though, since Ideon's basically unkown outside of Gundam and Tomino fans, even people who don't like anime or manga all that much have heard of Gundam once or twice but Ideon, nope.
>>
File: nagano.jpg (205KB, 540x755px) Image search: [Google]
nagano.jpg
205KB, 540x755px
>>13649819
That would be great and it would take him only like a million years to finish.
>>
>>13649885
That's because Zeta never needed such a fucking thing since it was properly planned from the start and any attempts to add to it have consistently just fucked things up. Maybe ZZ because of the some of the weirdness from changing the plot for CCA.
>>
what would happen to Char with Amuro dead?
>>
>>13649901
>never needed such a fucking thing since it was properly planned from the start

Pfff hahahahha holy fucking shit this guy. I mean seriously you cannot be this fucking dense is this guy for real?
>>
>>13649835
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.