[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I forgot how Psychoframe works. Someone here knows.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: vlcsnap-2015-12-20-09h30m56s253.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-20-09h30m56s253.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I forgot how Psychoframe works. Someone here knows.
>>
It spews newtype magix goo.
>>
it's psycoframe not psychoframe

psyco is short for psycommu
>>
File: index.jpg (3KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3KB, 251x201px
>>
>>13648552
No, it's Psycho Flame.
>>
>>13648520
something something brainwave-to-machine code translator tech. in a TL;DR sorta way, before, psycommu weapons like funnels could only be mounted onto large mobile armors which had the large subsystems needed to operate them. Psychoframe's like a miniaturized version which in turn allows not only the mounting of psycommu weapons, but allows the pilot to interface and control the MS directly using only the brain.
>>
>>13648552
>it's psycoframe not psychoframe
>psyco is short for psycommu

Thank you for clarifying this.
>>
>>13648568
great

now never reply to me again you fucking trip using faggot
>>
http://pastebin.com/eT7jMp7N

Psychoframes generate psychofields which react to their users.

>-The Psychofield is a "world" in which something a person pictures can be made to come true, and Frontal's desire to take away his opponent's ability to fight resulted in their weapons being destroyed
>-Upon return from the void, the Neo Zeong's armour was weakened to the point that a mere touch would cause it to crumble. This is because when Full Frontal finally understood Banagher's will, the psychofield responded to this by taking away the Neo Zeong's ability to fight by making it disintegrate.

tl;dr They make wishes come true.
>>
>>13648520
it just works
>>
>>13648571
That is the dumbest thing I've ever read. And I liked Unicorn
>>
>>13648571
>http://pastebin.com/eT7jMp7N
>Psychoframes generate psychofields which react to their users.
>tl;dr They make wishes come true.

Yeah but dude, that's the Unicorn explanation. I'm sure it's reaction speed enhanced by thoughts. Don't remember what the fuck Nu Gundam was doing though.
>>
>>13648682
>Don't remember what the fuck Nu Gundam was doing though.
Spraying green pixie dust that makes both sides understand each other.
>>
How is the Unicorn and its clone are considered powerful anyway? Isn't it just a gundam with typical gundam arsenal and power to control the psycommu stuffs like funnels and have really strong joints? Can't you just throw a bunch of normal MS with good not-newtype pilot against it?
Also Destroy mode is fucking ugly
>>
>>13648694
>Spraying green pixie dust that makes both sides understand each other.

I'm sure there's a legit reason.

>>13648707
>Destroy mode is fucking ugly

I would be willing to buy a Unicorn mode of the G-Phenex if they ever made it.
>>
>>13648520
it lets you influence the machine with your mind.
It's literally just Psycommu built into the frame of the machine
>>
>>13648682
What happens at the end of CCA is literally supposed to be a miracle. The collective will of humanity reaches out and stops Char in a final fuck you to his egotistical attempt to force the entire world to follow his vision. Amuro is the driver of and the medium for the miracle, but it's very explicit that it's not his power fueling it, it's that of everyone's wills coming into alignment for just one moment. It's something that might never happen again.

Unicorn shits all over this and everything else about Newtypes by making Banagher and Full Frontal able to produce that kind of power more or less whenever they want, which makes it stop being a miracle and just turns it into magic bullshit. They don't need anyone else, they can just wish really hard and make it happen. Suddenly Newtypes really are gods if you just stick them in a machine with enough psycoframe.
>>
>>13648520
Manipulates minovsky particles in the environment.
>>
>>13648520
Kind of like an Eva, you have to sit in it and think about intense emotions (love and hate in particular), amplified if it's about MUH MOTHER AND MUH FATHER
>>
>>13648520
Midichlorian
>>
File: Anime_Janai.jpg (78KB, 450x660px) Image search: [Google]
Anime_Janai.jpg
78KB, 450x660px
Basically it's over-technology Anaheim/Zeon developed based on the remains of Gigantis Char salvaged from Jupiter.

It invokes the will of Ide which is the source of newtype powers.
>>
>>13649237
Unicorn is just wannabe Tomino UC distilled and magnified into a handful of episodes that cheapens the setting
>>
>>13649237
So what you're saying is, deus ex machina good, plot point bad.
>>
File: 1214447087012.jpg (42KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1214447087012.jpg
42KB, 720x480px
>>13649584
How dare they trample on the dignity of UC.
>>
>>13649617
Deus ex machina that reflects the themes that have been in the setting since day one about individuals being less important than they want to believe good, plot point that cheapens the setting and makes a certain set of people out to be fundamentally more important than everyone else, not because of their actions but because of their special superpowers, bad.
>>
>>13649237
It's not impossible to assume that the Unicorn series and the Neo Zeong were designed to make the most out of the psycoframes, a relatively new thing by the time of CCA
>>
>>13649876
Seconding this.
>>
>>13649876
You can explain it that way, sure, but that doesn't change that you're making it into magic powers. You're still saying that Amuro didn't really need anyone else's help to stop Axis, he just needed a better psycoframe.
>>
>>13649919
>you're making it into magic powers
It was always magic powers. Unicorn worked with smaller numbers of people in order to create smaller effects, like the will of the Nahel Argama crew to get Banagher back into space or the will of everyone who wanted to stop the Solar System.

Amuro's bullshit was just a deus ex machina so that Tomino wouldn't have to come up with a way to stop Axis.
>>
>>13649919
Possibly, yes, but stopping axis is not any less impressive or important just because of that. Are the pyramids any less impressive because we can build skyscrapers like nothing? Is the moon landing any less impressive just because we can send drones to mars? No, right?
The Axis Shock is impressive because Amuro united the humanity's will to stop a giant rock from falling on Earth, the fact that he did it with experimental technology should make it even more impressive, no?
>>
>>13649997
Yes, actually. The pyramids are nothing more than sandcastles. You just stack rock on top of rock. Getting to the moon isn't that hard either.
>>
>>13648520
it's a material that resonates with psychic newtype pressure.
>>
>>13648564
no its sam flam
>>
>>13650058
Psychoframes are literally just FLAMENCO.
>>
>>13648570
>not defaulting everyone to anonymous
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.