[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sure is fucking Okawara in here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Clipboard02.png (306KB, 625x319px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.png
306KB, 625x319px
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER SUNRISE
>>
>>13645485
they should have just gone the cg route
>>
>>13645485
are you expecting others to share whatever retarded criticism you've deemed worthy of shitting onto the screen? what meme is this? obari or sasuga sunrise?
>>
>>13645498
It's the drawing mech off-model meme.
>>
>>13645492
at least it would have been consistent
>>
Like a lot of things in IBO this is just because they didn't think things through

The designs are not easy to animate and begin to look very bad when at all off model, opposed to easy blocky mechs which can go a bit off and still look right. That mixed with cinematography that doesn't take into account how hard this would be so gives unfaltering shots is just always going to be bad
>>
>>13645501
oh ok toasting in epic bread guys
>>
IBO suits all seem like GReco rejects.
>>
>>13645521
One of the same designers so given they'd have been moved on from one to the other quite quickly that isn't impossible
>>
>>13645521
I wish they were G-Reco rejects.
>>
>>13645521
Stick to A/Z faggot
>>
File: 1448497772912.jpg (86KB, 330x480px) Image search: [Google]
1448497772912.jpg
86KB, 330x480px
>>13645521
its like a mixture of greco, age and 00
but then they have designers from all three
>>
>>13645521
>>13645526
>>13645533
I want the G-Reco thread to leave.
>>
It's a homage to the originals.
Stick to Fafner.
>>
>>13645605
Stop trying to make fafner happen. It isn't going to happen.
>>
>>13645521
Only the next Gundam really feels that way.
>>
>>13645492
>wanting cg mecha

No, they always look poorly done and out of place.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.