[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any thoughts on lamune or ramune knight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
Any thoughts on lamune or ramune knight?
>>
I know it was in ACE Portable and the 3d srw games and that's it
>>
>>13640075
ACE P had Fire instead of the original TV show. I haven't played ACE P so I have no idea how the KAISER FIBLADE machine had a full movepool, but eh.
>>
File: dacider.jpg (422KB, 956x1396px) Image search: [Google]
dacider.jpg
422KB, 956x1396px
The original series was kinda decent from what I've watched so far but felt a bit too much like "we want the Wataru audience".

Fire is a huge disappointment. When I started watching it it seemed like the most awesome shit ever, with it's over the top intro, crazy characters and wacky humor but with every episode the show devolved into nothing more than plotless dicking around.
Nearly all the new characters that get introduced, seem important and hog time from the intro get almost completely dropped three episodes after their introductions and with them two of the three main bots also disappear which hurts the action sequences since Kaiser Fire is probably one of the most boring mechs in terms of movesets out there.
They reappear near the end and you're supposed to care for those guys but I couldn't give a single shit about them.

In the end it reached the point where the rest of the show retroactively turned even the promising first episodes into crap, with stuff like enemy soldiers that could've come in handy from time to time for the local Team Rocket but only seem to exist in the first episode.
I heard the manga is vastly superior, though.

Fuck Fresh - fuck it to hell.
>>
Most fun unit in NEO/OE.

Oh, you want comments on the Anime themselves?

"Need subs"

Except Fresh, that one... doesn't even work as fanservice.
>>
>>13640496
>Most fun unit in NEO

What about FOURTY FOUR SONIC?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.