[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frozen Teardrop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 14

File: 81DSD+YiaTL.jpg (387KB, 1100x1536px) Image search: [Google]
81DSD+YiaTL.jpg
387KB, 1100x1536px
-Top is the flashback Snow White(Proto Zero). Just a recolor
-Bottom is the MC Snow White. A white version of the GOL Wing Zero redesign but with new shoulders and the wing feathers connected by nanomachines.
>>
Kits when?
>>
>>13636698
That shit is a worthy successor to Zero EW
Great colors. No overplayed red, white and blue.
How the fuck do those wings work? Nanomachines connect them?
>>13636717
How do you make a kit for a suit that has wings that aren't even physically connected to the unit? Katoki is a madman and I love him.
>>
>>13636719
>How do you make a kit for a suit that has wings that aren't even physically connected to the unit?

You find a way, of course.
>>
>>13636719
>How do you make a kit for a suit that has wings that aren't even physically connected to the unit?
Clear plastic?
>>
>>13636719

The Turn-A's Moonlight Butterfly was a set of purely nanomachine wings completely disconnected from the unit too, so the same way Bandai did them I guess.
>>
>the wing feathers connected by nanomachines.
That's stupid and I love it.
>>
Beautiful.
>>
>>13636698
Where's Warlock?
>>
>>13637343
You know, Warlock is the only one we haven't gotten a good look at now.
>>
File: Frozen BWZC.jpg (430KB, 1086x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Frozen BWZC.jpg
430KB, 1086x1536px
>>13636698
guess this white contrasts Vingts black quite nicely.
>>
>>13636726
The difference is that Turn-A's whole wing system is energy. Snow White has a mix of energy and physical I clear plastic is probably the way to go on certain parts. Then you have the novel saying it gives off the blue sparkles that Wing Zero did in EW.
>>
>>13636719
So, when will someone in the gunpla thread take up the challenge of converting RG WZC into MC Snow White? Wing gimmick required.
>>
I feel like our last hope to fully see the new Gundams is that art book coming out on Christmas day.

Still not holding my breath, though.
>>
>>13639218
I want some game appearances or something. I don't think they would have Katoki design them if they were just going to be thrown away.
>>
>>13639072
need a good look at shoulders first, but probably isnt too difficult.

You also KNOW a P-bandai kit is coming.
>>
So it's basically Gundam Wing Rising?
>>
>>13639218
Do you think they will finally shows the aged characters?
>>
>>13639222
Snow White in SRW sounds plausible.
>>
>>13636722
Clear parts.
>>
>>13636698
So...what the FUCK was the lunar war all about.
>>
>>13636698
So what happened..?

How did Proto Zero Snow White become Wing Zero Snow White?
>>
>>13641370
Yes. They were always the same suit at different points, just like Proto Zero and WZC.
>>
>>13637360
Still have no idea what Tallgeese Heaven is like.
>>
>>13641391
Is there anything different other than colorscheme between the Proto Zero built by quatre and the Proto Zero Snow White?
>>
>>13642700
Proto Snow White has the attachments for the TBR, and no Zero System. Great color scheme too.

>>13641370
The original Snow White was a Proto Zero without the Zero System. It was captured by the Winner Family and disassembled with the other 3 Gundams and put on one of their satellites. The 4 were then made into the FT versions.
>>
>>13641948
Pretty much the Tallgeese Flugel
>>
>>13642806
Really now?
>>
Wasnt Frozen Tear drop Twlight but with mechs?
>>
>>13642779
Attachments for the TBR? What attachments?
>>
>>13643504
It's based on Tallgeese II and had a halo that surrounds the body but for the most part they'll change the upper body like Snow White and Scheherazade. Artbook comes out next week. We have to hope it is full of MS.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 313x470px
>>13642779
Wait. So whats the development here.

This is how I understand it atm. Please correct me if I am wrong.

1. 5 profs design Proto Zero but never build it.
2. Prof J makes Proto Snow White ala Wing 0.5 but it gets captures lol.
3. Prof J makes Wing Gundam that is weaker than wing 0.5 and Heero fucks up multiple times.
4. Quatre makes proto zero that gets wrecked
5. Zechs and howard recover wreckage and make Wing Zero that heero gets
6. After endless waltz, Wing Zero is shrekkt.
7. Frozen Teardrop Snow White is a recovered Proto Snow White in step 2 thats been buffed up.
>>
>>13643555
From what I remember
1. 5 profs design Proto Zero and never build it
2. J makes Proto Snow White and Proto Wing Gundam that can't transform
3. Devil, Scheherazade and Prometheus are made
4. All 4 are used in 2nd Lunar War
5. Alpha Heero gets found drifting in Proto White by Winner family
6. Winner family ends up with all 4 after Lunar War
7. Winner family disassembles all 4 and puts them on MO-IV that is sent to another colony cluster
8. Quatre makes Proto Zero
9. Duo and Hilde beat Proto Zero
10. Zechs and Howard recover it and make Zero EW
11. EW Zero is destroyed
12. Before FT Quatre finds MO-IV with the 4 frames from 2nd Lunar War
13. Quatre makes new Snow White and Warlock
14. Trowa makes other 2
15. Wufei makes Epyon White using Epyon data
16. Tallgeese Heaven is made from Tallgeese 2 remains
17. We haven't heard where Wing Zero EW Black comes from
>>
>>13643661
>We haven't heard where Wing Zero EW Black comes from
interesting. really curious what Vingt is all about.
>>
>>13643661
>2. J makes Proto Snow White and Proto Wing Gundam that can't transform

>Proto Wing Gundam

what the fuck is this?
>>
>>13643882
Just Wing Gundam without the ability to transform or the buster rifle. Dr. J had Heero Alpha and Beta training against each other in both suits. Beta used Wing Gundam which is worse than Proto White but Beta was a better pilot so it didn't matter. Later it got the Buster Rifle and used it in a lower power setting for sniping.
>>
>>13643508
Drei Zwerg. You know, that attachment they made for the RG Wing Zero EW.

I don't have the pic but there was an image from FT of Proto Zero using it.
>>
File: tumblr_nh8kawIcCJ1ryl5vio1_500.jpg (112KB, 453x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh8kawIcCJ1ryl5vio1_500.jpg
112KB, 453x750px
>>13643989
Oh hey I found it.
>>
Can someone please post a full picture of all the gundams in this?
AND MAYBE EXPLAIN WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON BECAUSE THIS SHIT IS CONFUSING AS BALLS
>>
File: 1277250107773.jpg (104KB, 891x831px) Image search: [Google]
1277250107773.jpg
104KB, 891x831px
>>13643661
>Devil
Devil... Gundam?
>>
>>13636698

>>mfw it's been like two years of EW sequel
>>90% of the pictures are just a wing zero drawn from a different angle

god damn
>>
>>13644006
So this pic is supposed to be Proto Snow White then? It looks like its upposed to be RWB though, instead of the white/Ice blue colorscheme.
>>
ANIME WHEN

/m/'s TEARS NEED TO THAW AND FLOW
>>
>>13644200
Katoki wasn't involved with the illustrations outside of the covers.
>>
>>13641158
Your sight
My delight
>>
>>13643989
>>13644006
So is a single one of those attachments equivalent to a buster rifle or a TBR? How does the TBR separate with all that shit attached to it? Do they each have their own reactor or do they run off of the MS' and/or TBR's?
>>
>>13639218
Art book?
>>
artbook is character pics only, no MS
>>
>>13644810
JUST
>>
>>13644810
>>13644877
>あさぎ 桜

Goddamnit.
>>
>>13644601
Don't know their strength alone but they probably have their own reactors since they can be used by themselves. It isn't supposed to separate with them attached. It's meant for sniping and overwhelming power.

>>13641158
The first one was about a rebellion of workers taking over a MS factory on the moon. They are defeated by the OZ Specials led by Treize. The second one was about another rebellion iirc.
>>
>>13644284
It'd be worth it just to laugh.
>>
File: Heeroshima.png (122KB, 400x368px) Image search: [Google]
Heeroshima.png
122KB, 400x368px
>>13645646
I reckon it would be a bit similar to this
>>
Bump this for the art book and extra material next week
>>
>>13636698
How strong is MC Snow White compare to WZC?
>>
>>13652405
can tank a TBR shot with no damage
>>
File: original.jpg (26KB, 720x368px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
26KB, 720x368px
>>13636698

I hate this!
>>
Nanomachine is a cancerous excuse for being lazy to explain magical technology
>>
>>13652409
Basically this. It's 00 Q[ant] level-cray.
>>
>>13652409
Be serious family, MC Snow White uses TBR too
>>
What happened in the latest GoL?
>>
>>13652415
>>Nanomachine is a cancerous excuse for being lazy to explain magical technology

radiation, cosmic rays, mutations, toxic waste, genetic engineering, you name it. So much Badwrongfun! Did your father not spank you enough?
>>
>>13652436
I thought it used a crossbow thing
>>
Everything about this seems like one of those "secret" series ill informed fanboys would whisper about to one another, only partially understanding the crazy source material. Like Dragonball AF.
Except this is official.
>>
>>13652436
Black Wing Zero EW shoots Snow White with the TBR at near point blank and Snow White no sells it. Doesn't even have a scratch. Snow White takes no damage in Frozen Teardrop. The most that ever happens is that the cloak is destroyed at the end.
>>
>>13652900
Yep. Unless they've changed it without telling anyone.
>>
I have waded through the Mechatalk thread to collect everything we know about Snow White because why the fuck not?

- Built upon a MS frame [later said to be the Proto Zero frame] found abandoned inside a Winner family asteroid. These 4 Gundanium frames were supposed to be used in the 2nd Lunar War but never saw the light of the day.

- Heero's new MS. Equipped with at least 1 Beam Saber and a new Buster Rifle that resembles a crossbow, also has the Zero System. The new Buster Rifle is even stronger than Wing Zero's but now it's cartridge based.

- The Buster Rifle can use special cartridges called the Seven Dwarfs which enable wide are devastating attacks. The known ones so far are:
*Red: Creates a flaming bird, used in conjunction with Blue to make a thermal shock attack.
*Blue: Creates an ice swan.
*Black: Creates a tornado.
*White: Creates a EMP storm which can disable Virgo IV's.
*Silver: Creates an arrow that has Mad Gundanium at the tip and produces a light drill when piercing.
*Green: Diffusion shots that materialize and entangle enemy MS.
*Gold: Anti-MD effect, nanomachines that disable all unmanned units (apparently an upgraded form of Tallgeese Heaven's ability).

- It's supposed to have the angel wings since when it moves it creates feathers. [We know it does now and they're held in position by nanomachines]

- Uses a special anti nano cloak that both protects it from the Mars nanomachines and from surveillance satellites granting a degree of stealth.

- Survived a direct hit from BWZ's Twin Buster Rifle.

- Has a transport capsule called Glass Coffin. The capsule is equipped with a trap called Poison Apple, which comes from the shattered glass and releases an electromagnetic charged corrosive gas (apple shaped red gas cloud, when in contact with air it becomes black).

- Said to resemble Proto Zero when cloak is torn, though on the cover it's obviously just Wing Zero EW.
>>
>>13653869
Also, if you look closely at the cover, Snow White retains the backpack arms from Zero EW. Hard to tell but I think the back wings are now on those while the larger wings are just floating with nanomachine magic.
>>
>>13653869
doesn't Vingt beat this in an old Black Wing Zero Custom?
>>
>>13653992
No, it can't even damage Snow White with the TBR
Black Wing Zero EW isn't old either. It's upgraded from Wing Zero EW and much faster
Snow White isn't even there at the start. Heero abandons it in a lake or something while he infiltrates the enemy base.
>>
>>13636698
what a fucking mary sue, i hope it gets animated just for the butthurt
>>
>>13654004
Didn't Quatre pilot Snow White while Heero was off fucking around?
>>
>>13654051
Yeah. he used the Silver Dwarf to snipe BWZEW in the cockpit. Quatre probably has used the suit as much as Heero if not more.He used the first 5 ammos while Heero only used green and gold.
>>
The artbook is characters only, yeah?

Maybe we'll get lineart in Gundam Ace one of these days in that W Concierge section.
>>
>>13655291
We'll know more later this week. The final volume is supposed to have more material in it so who knows what we'll get.
>>
Are all the Wing Manga canon?
>>
>>13658374
Only g unit and Gol are sunrise co produced, the others like blind target arent recognized even though they are licensed titles
>>
Anyone know exactly what day that artbook comes out?
>>
>>13661614
26th. It's actually pretty expensive compared to the novel itself. The volumes are under 800yen but the artbook is about 2700yen. No cover has been revealed yet.
>>
Bump for art book. And hopefully something will be in Gundam ACE.
>>
>>13636698
So, if I have understand correctly, all the mecha under cloak thing was just for hiding a fucking Wing Zero rehash?
Gundam Wing was and always will be shit, ahah
>>
>>13666276
you mean you didn't figure that out until now and was totally alright with all of the stupid fucking drama bullshit that FT gave us?
>>
>>13653869
That's some crazy shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
May or may not be relevant.

Just an interesting pic from Glory of the Losers Vol. 10.
>>
>>13670417
yeah the ear design is completely different now from the original WZC. Neat. Any other pictures?
>>
>>13670604
All instances of Wing Zero in GoL10 use this new head design.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>13670678
Forgot to include pic.
>>
>>13670681
>>13670417
2.0 incoming
>>
>>13670417
>>13670681
What does it mean?
>>
>>13670681
heh seems to utilize the RG wing zero lineart with the exception of the new ears
>>
Which sounds cooler,
Wing Zero or Snow White?
>>
>>13671680

Proto Wing Snow White Zero Gundam Custom
>>
File: AGP - Cecilia.jpg (84KB, 800x725px) Image search: [Google]
AGP - Cecilia.jpg
84KB, 800x725px
>>13636719
The same was as funnels.

Alternatively, poorly.
>>
Basically the reason we didn't get the MS in the novel was Katoki stubbornly keeping the designs secret for the eventual anime. Sumisawa begged him to do Snow White for vol 12 cover
>>
>>13672033
That's actually really sad. It's Sumisawa's reputation that is ruined over this. Not Katoki;s. Katoki had nothing to lose while Sumisawa was trying to get his most famous work a new series. If this gets animated not only is it going to be ripped apart and not resemble itself anymore but Sumisawa isn't going to be in charge. Katoki meanwhile will rake in dough from his designs which we all know are going to sale. The man has fucking designed 3 Snow Whites alone. Bandai already has MG for Wing Zero and Zero EW so making kits for the first 2 Snow White is easy.
>>
>>13671088
MG Black Wing Zero Custom when?
>>
Just got the FT Artbook as well.

Unfortunately, nothing amazing or new in here. All of it is just colored versions and larger versions of all the b/w drawings we have already seen in Frozen Teardrop.
>>
>>13673326
Also basically no gundams at all, just characters.
>>
File: 1446217666760.jpg (75KB, 770x847px) Image search: [Google]
1446217666760.jpg
75KB, 770x847px
>>13673326
>>
>>13673326
What the fuck is the point? Are the B/W MS pics even colored?
>>
isn't it obvious they made the mechas all vague because they don't even know how it would look like?

the Leos with cards face are mostly silhouette, Prometheus being 30% complete, Warlock shrouded wolf mode, the only technological advances are nanomachines and super weapons, not the visualized MS design.
>>
>>13672033
That actually means its sunrise calling the shots, which does imply there is anime being worked on.
>>
>>13673326

Bandai wants us to use our imaginations. FFS.
>>
>>13673443
Well Sumisawa didn't seem like he was getting an anime from the interview in the last volume.
>>
>gundam achieves peace in the end of series
>sequel where a new enemy awakens
every time
>>
File: asagi_cover.jpg (71KB, 568x800px) Image search: [Google]
asagi_cover.jpg
71KB, 568x800px
>>13661621
Heero is on the cover. Voila.

As for the Katoki thing, Sumisawa says that he stubbornly said he didn't want to reveal the design until it was animated. He also goes on to say that Katoki, being who he is, would probably turn around and change the design should an anime happen.
>>
>>13673715
Guess they don't like each other. But Katoki seems confident it'll get animated since he does have a design on hand. Sumisawa seems desperate.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.