[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space Sheriff Shaider Episode #39 - The Christmas Episode!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: merry christmas.png (643KB, 636x475px) Image search: [Google]
merry christmas.png
643KB, 636x475px
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=766424

Perhaps the most legendary of weird tokusatsu episodes, the "Satan Claus" episode of Space Sheriff Shaider, presented with accurate subtitles for your holiday viewing pleasure.

"Priest Poe of the Fuuma Empire has a wicked plan to destroy the dreams of the children of Earth: by ruining Christmas! When a black suited Santa who calls himself Satan Claus comes to take their presents rather than leave them, he lures the children into an anti-Santa cult! It's up to Shaider and Annie to rescue the children and save Christmas!"

Remember, crucifying Santa Claus upside down and breaking and entering into people's homes is the true meaning of Christmas!

Notes:
I used BunnyHat's 10-bit raws for this (thanks!). The audio quality can be pretty bad in some places, but video quality is good.

I can't remember what Over-Time uses for Shaider's transformation phrase, but SHOUKETSU means "sinter", which is a metallurgical process where metal is made solid by applying heat without melting the metal. It's frequently accomplished using... can you guess? Plasma.

This probably is not the weirdest episode of Shaider, but it is certainly up there with them. The subtitles that are out there now are guess subs, almost completely wrong. Tom says it's because the subs were made from the Tagalog dub instead of the Japanese originals.

Whenever you think that you might be doing something strange, remember that in 1986, Toei shot a creepy forest cult scene where children sacrificed Santa Claus to Satan.
>>
>>13632217
You're the hero we need , but don't deserve. Thanks again for all your work, mate.

Is this a sign of things to come, or a one-off?
>>
>>13632275
For now, it'll be a one-off. I'll be working on Rescue Police shows for now.
>>
>>13632275
There's been Shaider subs around since forever.
>>
>>13632350
The subs seem like guess-subs, but I ear they're apparently based on the Tagalog dub and not the original Japanese.
>>
>>13632375
Whoops, didn't read whole of OP post, sorry.

Thanks!
>>
訳、 努力もせず暴力でプレゼントをねだる悪い子供達の図
>>
>>13632303
Don't want to presume, but does mean Solbrain in the spring?
>>
>>13632699
He's confirmed Solbrain. Exceedraft is a maybe iirc
>>
Sweet, thanks dude!
>
I can't remember what Over-Time uses for Shaider's transformation phrase, but SHOUKETSU means "sinter", which is a metallurgical process where metal is made solid by applying heat without melting the metal. It's frequently accomplished using... can you guess? Plasma.
If I remember right, they used "Plasma Spark", mainly to make it something made outta two words, like "Red Flash" or "Electroplate".
>>
>>13633664
Plasma Spark... cool! I like that one too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spark_plasma_sintering
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.