[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam Breaker 3 will feature Hardpoints.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: hardpoints.png (715KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
hardpoints.png
715KB, 854x480px
Gundam Breaker 3 will feature Hardpoints.
>>
>>13631422
Before anyone says anything, the Zaku II from GBII does not have that.
>>
I really want nubmarks for customization
>>
>>13631422
They won't be limited to what's on real Gunpla either from what the trailer shows.
The RX-78-2's backpack only has one slot on the back, yet the one in the trailer has 2 weapons mounted on the sides.
Also it has shit on it's shoulders and there are no slots on them at all.
>>
File: nz_01.jpg (324KB, 749x499px) Image search: [Google]
nz_01.jpg
324KB, 749x499px
Will SD Neo Zeong be in here?
>>
>>13631437
Then why even model the hardpoints. I really hope there's an option to hide them. Don't want my MS full of holes.
>>
They also hint at a VS mode.
>>
>>13631455
>vs mode
>everyone spamming their special moves til something dies
>>
>>13631461
I hate to say it, but adding a VS mode to the Breakers may have been most wanted, but it is a stupid move.
>>
>>13631470
Hell man, I wanted it, but I know that they'd have to really rework things to make it balanced.
>>
>>13631476
>they'd have to really rework things to make it balanced
That my friend, is an understatement.
>>
>>13631422
while we do have a gundam with extra parts slapped onto EVERYWHERE, that hole on the zaku's side skirt isn't an evidence of the use of hardpoints.

a large number of zaku kits do have holes on their side skirt to mount heat hawks and magazines, if they are going by model kit accuracy, these holes are supposed to be there.
>>
>>13631505
It's also on the back of the skirt too. But consider this. GB1 and GB2 didn't have them.
>>
There's an HGUC accessory set with dual back mounts for the Gundam backpack.
>>
Just let me make the Grimoire a walking death machine and I'll be happy.
>>
>>13631437
>The RX-78-2's backpack only has one slot on the back, yet the one in the trailer has 2 weapons mounted on the sides.

What if it's the Origin RX-78, isn't that thing supposed to be able to carry two things in it's back?
>>
hopefully we get Reborns Gundam and less seedfag shit.
>>
>>13631852
Yeah.
>>
>>13632132

hopefully we get even more seed and fewer clone units. fucking hell, why is every version of the zaku 2 in the game? just make a button to swap palettes and put something new in instead. we need more unique units from turn a, victory, f91, seed, 00, x, wing and crossbone
>>
>>13631422
That makes one of my points hard, har har
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.