[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PJ luPR1EQw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: 8677443b.jpg (86KB, 779x572px) Image search: [Google]
8677443b.jpg
86KB, 779x572px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PJluPR1EQw
>>
>>13628119
I hope this one has transformations.
>>
>PS4/PSVita
>Not available for PS3
Well looks like Japan is trying to push next gen consoles too.
>>
>>13628119
Don't think i could buy this game... Loved 2, but it wasnt fun to play once multiplayer died down...
>>
>>13628850
does it offers nothing in terms of singleplayer? I never played Breaker game.
My ping with JP is terrible, so MP is mostly out of question.
>>
>>13628876
Anything you can do online, you can do in SP.

However in GB2 you can't customize your AI suits. In GB1 you can.
>>
>>13628617
>game available for Vita
>not available for the comparably powerful PS3
This is going to bug me throughout this gen, even though I already have a PS4 and Vita.
>>
>>13629850
Not him but, yeah I mean really? Just port the Vita Version more or less to the PS3. I thought the PS3 was pretty big in Japan guess I was wrong.

I mean I'm not really miffed about it but I do find it odd. I guess it's just time to fully move on none the less.
>>
I think GB2 on Vita outsold the PS3 version.
Will probably pick this up on PS4 though
>>
>>13629869
Maybe they have it so you can transfer your PS3 save of GB2, to GB2 on the Vita, so you can import it in the GB3 version of the Vita, then upload it to download on the PS4 version of GB3

Either way, I'm buying both so I can have my Gundam on the go.
>>
>>13629869
I honestly find myself playing the Vita GB2 more then the PS3 GB2. I don't even know why. Maybe has to do with the fact it's pretty much a controller with a screen.
>>
My digital plastic is ready
>>
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-12-15/gundam-breaker-3-announced-for-ps4-vita-with-promo-video/.96529

>players can then take their custom mobile suit and fight other players

Oh shit. I am not ready to be rekt'd by OP crazy builds.
>>
March can not get here sooner.
God damnit, why couldn't it be released sooner, like in January.
>>
Oh hey. This means my PS4 will finally get some use.
>>
>>13629981
Why didn't you get EDF?
>>
>>13629986
That EDF game is coming out on Steam. It was leaked.
>>
>>13628119
I'm new to the PS4, so pardon my asking something that may seem stupid, but is this going to get a physical release, or is it just going to be a downloadable one on the PSN?
>>
>>13630071
Seeing as the last two were Physical I don't see why this one wouldn't be just because it's on Ps4.
>>
>>13630072
Okay. Was OP's video just footage from the Vita then? I hate to sound like a graphics fag, but I just expected more visually out of a PS4 game. Keep in mind, this is my first Play Station, and I've been dying to play a proper Gundam game for 15 years, so this will most likely be my first experience.
>>
>>13630082
no breaker just looks like shit
>>
>>13628119
>"Please Subscribe!"

Please release it to the West! Fucking Bamco cunts.
>>
>>13630132
No much of a market there so no.
>>
>>13630139
Is it expensive or time consuming for Bamco to simply release these games with everything in English EXCEPT audio? It seems like it's something they could do in less than a week. I mean they did it for DWG Reborn.
>>
>>13630157
>rewrite code to translate every single unit, unit description, and story dialogue, not to mention editing for barely any profit
They only do it for China because of the sizeable profit.
>>
>>13630082
>Was OP's video just footage from the Vita then?
what

No it wasn't the Vita you thick skull. Vita ain't that good. Fuck, GB2 on Vita doesn't even look close to that.
>>
>>13630176
Bitch, all thise could be fucking callable variables that depend on language. Just because your brain cannot comprehend an OO solution doesn't mean it is impossible.
>>
>>13630614
>I'm new to the PS4, so pardon my asking something that may seem stupid
>Keep in mind, this is my first Play Station, and I've been dying to play a proper Gundam game for 15 years, so this will most likely be my first experience.
Thanks for being so understanding in your response...you jerk.
>>
>>13630176
GB1 used fucking english names for the suits. GB2 was the only one that used the JPN names.

Even then you can easily go by model number.

And it is a piss easy translation. And they will get huge profit. Not like they'll know because people will import the games meaning they'll think it was bought in Japan for Japan when it wasn't.
>>
>>13630625
Welcome to 4chan. Here's your complimentary get >>>/out/

Seruously man, even if this is your first Playstation you should know that handhelds aren't quite there yet.
>>
>>13630622
>>13630626
Then keep dreaming kek
>>
File: 1397233004071.png (319KB, 796x439px) Image search: [Google]
1397233004071.png
319KB, 796x439px
>>13630633
What I know is that OP's vid doesn't look 8th gen, and the Vita supposedly offers portable play of home console games. I've never held one or seen its image quality though, so I'll admit to my hypothesis being based on speculative evidence at best. I don't recall having presented a position of experience though. On the contrary in fact. All of that makes it being Vita gameplay plausible in my book. Sorry my thinking so somehow justified your immediately resorting to insults as though I called your father a faggot or your mother a cum guzzling whore. Welcome to 4chan? Nigga please. I've wasted nearly a decade of my life here. I know things work. That doesn't mean I default to being a prick. I prefer to remain civil until I am given a reason not to be. It's a shame you can't say the same.
>>
>>13630626
you patch it then
>>
スペアパーツの寄せ集めで暴れた馬鹿がSDナイトガンダムにやられただけ、SDなのは本人で無いのだろう、緑は好きだが俺のザクは色が違うガンダムが傷だらけなのは落ちていたパーツを組み直した可能性がある
>>
File: Crossbone Gundam.jpg (246KB, 704x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Crossbone Gundam.jpg
246KB, 704x1050px
How viable would this be?

SD Chests could make it work.
>>
File: CWZii09UEAA1yaC.jpg large.jpg (93KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
CWZii09UEAA1yaC.jpg large.jpg
93KB, 640x640px
>>
>>13636403
I hope that mace works like a mace and not a model swapped halberd
>>
>>13629869
The PS3 isn't getting new sales in Japan. The Vita is. Ergo, everyone publishes on the Vita. That said, the Vita is shit outside of Japan.
>>
>>13636403
>You can switch option parts
Heavyarms' Full Burst is going to be broken again.
>>
>>13628119
>grind for five million years if you want to do anything cool: the game

no, fuck off

I'll never understand why the fucktards made it like this instead of giving you parts and making the customisation part the focus of the gameplay like Armored Core
>>
>>13636436
I understand Vita is making bigger sales than PS3 in Japan but why not go multiplat like that new G Generation game? Why Bamco decided not to make this on PS3 is beyond me, i mean why would want they limit their revenue and segregate their fanbase?Besides PS4 is less popular than PS3 in nipland because of price and most Japanese would still have their old PS3 consoles.
>>
>no wii u or pc release
It's shit
>>
>>13636928
What? G Generation Genesis is a PS3, PS4 and Vita release.
>>
>>13629967
Kamen Rider for PS4 in February.
Gundam Breaker in March.
This is gonna be a tough year.
>>
>>13636752
>not understanding the point of grinding
>>
>>13636955
He knows that. He's asking why didn't they go that route instead of making it only PS4/Vita.

Though likely because G Generation had been in development for a while where a PS3 release was viable considering it looks like its being released in the next few months. GB3 may have begun development only a few months ago.
>>
>>13637008
Those are going to be fucking shit. Only good mecha game ever made is XCX.
>>
>>13637235
Artificial gameplay extension.
>>
>>13629739
>in GB2 you can't customize your AI suits. In GB1 you can.

That sounds ass backwards.
>>
>>13637008
>Kamen Rider for PS4
this is the first I've heard of this, got more info?
>>
>>13639795
http://btw-sousei.bn-ent.net/
>>
>>13637588
The customization features and the upgrades is a lot better though. Less grindy and you can use everything.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.