[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you do today, /m/? Anything useful?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

File: 09.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
What did you do today, /m/? Anything useful?
>>
File: smugmatsu.png (371KB, 763x720px) Image search: [Google]
smugmatsu.png
371KB, 763x720px
I shitposted
>>
I /m/emed
>>
>>13623465
I reread an article about the plight of orphaned children in Nigeria maybe 30 times
>>
>>13623481
>maybe 30 times
Bravo, Okada!
>>
ate some Mexican food.
>>
Finally put down a beam in a house I've been helping remodel. Floor joists soon.
>>
Made 6 loaves of bread.
Watched IBO.
>>
Nothing special.
And why Kudelia is so relevant? Where are her supporte outside of the manifestation in the ep1? Who provides the financial aid? Who is her main support?
How did she became so important while being so young?
Why wouldn't Gjallarhorn just blow her up with the ship?
>>
>>13623465
Cooked a curry and watched Winspector. Not a complete waste of a day.
>>
I called in sick to work cause I was hungover and that'll probably cost me my job but whatever I don't even care anymore. I made some spaghetti. I ate said spaghetti. I didn't get upsetti. Now I'm going to go to the Christmas Party that my job is throwing, gonna get drunk again and not call in sick tomorrow cause tomorrow's my day off so why not.
>>
>>13623518
pics of spaghett pls
>>
Got off of work, about to continue watching Zeta probably, drinking rum.
>>
>>13623526
It's gone anon. I devoured it. Remember that scene in Eva where Eva 1 flips its shit and starts eating that one Angel? Imagine that, but the Angel is spaghetti. It also tastes like angels cause I used cherry tomatoes and chopped portabella mushroom in the sauce with a splash of red wine which I slow simmered for an hour before starting the angel hair pasta.
>>
>>13623559
Fuck. I wish I knew how to cook stuff that don't taste like ass.
>>
I took a walk in the snow, got three burritos, made a ghetto medieval like clothesline, and congratulated a man I consider a brother on his decision to move out of this shitty state then got sad because I feel like I'm stagnating in life compared to my friends.
>>
>>13623481
Because 00 didn't harp on the one theme, right? Or Wing? Or, well, all of them?
>>
Looked for jobs.

If any of you work at a tech company in Seattle and know if their company is hiring for recruiting positions, let me know.
>>
Fapped to Kudelia.
>>
studied for contracts final
>>
I moved a boat engine. Without an engine lift.

Do you have any clue how fucking heavy those things are?
>>
>>13623598
Pleb.
Fumitan is sexier (but fan arts are mostly shit).
>>
>>13623609
about as heavy as the award you want for moving it, apparently
>>
>>13623513
Here's my take on the situation.

Most want a free Mars but afraid of Gjallarhorn.

She leads peaceful revolution but her daddy's in Gjallarhorns pocket.

Don't want to kill her outright to risk losing dad's support/full-blown Martian revolt.

Gjallarhorn are like TITANS unilateral control over space, Earth people, possibly even earth government, have no idea that Mars is in this situation

She needs to get to Earth to negotiate with the government for aid, has to get past Gjallarhorn, gets help from Tekkadan

I think.
>>
>>13623465
Even Aida is more useful than her.
>>
>>13623465
I had work today and I....

1. Installed a new 200 Amp Bus Plug about 30 feet in the air.

2. Moved a Robot Controller to its new position overlooking the new line.

3. Carried two brake resistors up to the mezzanine level to be installed next weekend during the shutdown.

Sometimes working as an Electrician in an Auto Plant is /m/ as fuck.
>>
>>13623609
Want a medal or something?
>>
Came home from double shift. Find wife and her dumb b!¿¢@ friends being the winos they are clucking it up. Head to office to find everyone's kinds destroying all my master grade models. Pieces everywhere glue, paint , work papers, and my thirty year old bottle of whiskey on the floor and on kids.......
Went completely psycho dark gundam. Scared kids, upset winos.
Wife and her friends start lecturing about how I need to be a better parent and more responsible with putting my things out of reach.
Take moment to calm down. Start to pick up. Sister in law says this kind of thing would never happen at her place.
Flip goes the a~hole switch.
My office is always locked. I have the only key. Check home security system. Sister in laws kids are the ones who jimmyed the door. My kids told them they would get in trouble. My kids told there mom their cousins were sneaking into my office. Wife and I quote"dont worry about your father I can handle him" all laugh.
Wife asks her friends to leave. Calmly explained to wife the damage that has been done. She doesn't care, says who cares about cartoon robots. Remind wife she married a nerd. remind her the only reason she has nice things is because im a successful nerd. Says I need to calm down. Wife's staying at her mother's for the week. Going to try and salvage whats left of model swag.
>>
>>13623615
>>13623767
No I just want my 3 hours back
>>
Took a massive shit.
The flush was broken.
>>
>>13623465
Just woke up. That JP time zone. /m/'s always dead when I'm on :(
>>
Ordered my first Gundam models (HGUC Zaku II and GM), figured out who stole a family member's phone/id/credit card and got them back, and watched football. Made food in between.
>>
>>13623465
I argued with G-rectumfags

And won
>>
File: 1213151630.jpg (1MB, 1778x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1213151630.jpg
1MB, 1778x1000px
I built a cardboard box.
>>
Did one of those recorded interview things for a job, studied for my finals a little bit, got some work on projects done, and did laundry.
It's better than a lot of Sundays I've had this year.
>>
>>13623465
I pretended to study for Uni finals while shitposting instead
>>
>>13623775
ORPHAN TEARS
ORPHAN TEARS
>>
>>13623775
Divorce her, she clearly doesn't care about you.
>>
>>13623779
I envy you. You don't have to put up with us.
>>
I baked cookies.

>>13623850
If you're really studying for finals. Go to the library to study. The shame of browsing 4chan in public will keep you studying honestly. That's how I did it back when I was in your shoes.
>>
>>13623829
>Did one of those recorded interview things for a job,

Jobvite? Those are the fucking worst. What job were you applying for?
>>
File: jaw.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jaw.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>13623465
I finished replacing one of the plates on a jaw style rock crusher that apparently almost killed someone a few months ago. People are saying he lost his left leg. It seemed weird when they told me about it, like it was going to happen to me. Thanks for that vote of confidence you shit heads. Fucking Canadian mining industry, I'd quit you so fast if you didn't pay so good. At least I'm off now til Friday. Pic isn't the jaws mentioned, just some random google image.
>>
>>13623775
Time to break some of your kids' things.
>>
>>13623899
This 100%. I'd tell her to stay at her moms forever, fucking bitch.
>>
>>13623775
With her responses like that she either just doesn't care about anyone other than herself or might be seriously out clucking with her friends minus the l.
>>
>>13623775
>>13623775
>My kids told them they would get in trouble. My kids told there mom their cousins were sneaking into my office. Wife and I quote"dont worry about your father I can handle him" all laugh.
Well on the positives at least you have decent children.
>>
>>13623775
Assuming this story is true then you and your wife really need to go to counseling. There appear to be major issues between the two of you. That way you figure out whether it's worth being married to your wife.
>>
>>13623824
isnt that the 3D vision thing? can you watch the latest IBO with that?
>>
Are we going to get doujins of Kudelia satisfying the crew's pent up needs?
>>
>>13624097
I don't even know where I would find a 3D version of IBO, if one exists. All I know is that I decided to build one to try out that GitS 3D Diver thing that was floating around /m/ a few weeks ago.
>>
>>13623625
Thats about my read on the plot. Teiwaz supporting Kudellia shades her message a bit since Teiwaz isn't exactly trusted.
>>
>>13623625
Seems to me that Gjallarhorn are not as powerful as all that. They have more power in theory than they do in practice.
>>
Nope. Usually just watch anime on Sundays, even when I was working.
>>
>>13623614
Man I see nothing but Fumitan lewds wherever I look
>>
>>13625331
There are two non-lewd arts and one good lewd art (black lingerie)
>>
>>13624169
Earth is in Gjallarhorn's pocket, but so far the show has taken us to Mars and the farther parts of the solar system, they're outside of the Gjallarhorn sphere of influence.
>>
>>13623998
Fuck that noise, his kids were in the right. It was those other little snots, and the winos not giving a fuck.

Invite some of your own friends over, get them tanked, then go to town on her dishes and have a neighbor's dog fetch her shoes.
>>
>>13623465
I spent Sunday sleeping and procrastinating.
Gonna do the same thing again today.
>>
>>13623974
>Fucking Canadian mining industry
Loran stop posting on 4chan.
>>
>>13623775
It seems that she does not even understand that she is betraying your trust, let alone care of it. Furthermore, that arrogance... yes, this wonder of nature should stay with her mother 'til the end of time.
>>
>>13623775
Divorce her. Immediately. I can guarantee she's going to divorce you and if you're not the one to make the first move you WILL get fucked.

But you won't listen, you'll incorrectly assume you can salvage the situation and everything will go back to how it was and a year from now you'll be living in a tent down by the river while she's banging niggers on your bed.
>>
>>13623972
Nah, Hireview. The job's a small campus rep position for promoting an app around here. I wanted more details on pay and such, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to apply
>>
>>13623465
Shoveled the driveway.

Finally got around to cleaning the bathroom. It's surprising how nasty a toilet can become after a week of neglect.
>>
>>13623465
Sat around at work and watched youtube videos mostly. With the holdiays coming up and being currently between projects I have nothing to really do for the next two weeks and can't just take off because I don't get paid vacation.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.