[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi I came across these at a local auction - can anyone ID?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 108779.jpg (47KB, 640x449px) Image search: [Google]
108779.jpg
47KB, 640x449px
hi I came across these at a local auction - can anyone ID?
>>
File: PRLGZ-1.jpg (71KB, 315x414px) Image search: [Google]
PRLGZ-1.jpg
71KB, 315x414px
>>13611576
Deluxe Supertrain Megazord, Deluxe Galaxy Megazord, and a weird non-deluxe Astro Megazord.

https://www.grnrngr.com/toys/power-rangers-toyline/lightspeed-rescue
https://www.grnrngr.com/toys/power-rangers-toyline/lost-galaxy
https://www.grnrngr.com/toys/power-rangers-toyline/in-space
>>
I forgot that the train one was so gorilla-armed.
>>
Well done, you even have all the bits and pieces.
The white thing to the side goes with the Astro Megazord and the grey bits go on the train.
>>
File: ok.gif (509KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
ok.gif
509KB, 440x330px
>Ask for Galaxy Megazord for birthday
>Huge-ass box waiting for me
>It's motherfucking US release of GingaiOh with all the Diecast everywhere

That thing was heavy as fuck, loved that shit when I was 10
>>
>>13611576
How much did the Super Train Megazord cost you?
>>
havent bought it - trying to figure out the value and if its worth it
>>
Y'all better buy these, anon. Those look really nice despite being pretty damn old.
>>
thanks, appreciate all the feedback. definitely going to put in some bids. just trying to figure out how high I can go without being an idiot :)

$100 isn't too much right?
>>
>>13614229
More like a little too less. People sell the boxed open versions of each one for quite a lot. And considering there are no missing pieces in your pic, you can expect someone might outbid you if they really want it, depending on your competition.
>>
>>13614261
ok interesting, thanks.
>>
I saw this set somewhere in a shop in Little Tokyo, LA. They were selling it for about $300 so I advise you to buy it if you have the chance.

Even if you don't like it you might be able to turn a profit.
>>
Why is Supertrain/Grandliner so GOAT.
>>
>>13614484
>huge as FUCK
>stores the Lightspeed Megazord or the Omega Megazord
>can trail behind the Max Solarzord
And it's a train, for those that care about them.
I want one and some tracks that fit it so I can put it around my Christmas tree.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.