[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for old mecha anime.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: latest[1].png (262KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
262KB, 500x375px
I had this old VHS as a kid I found at Goodwill, and I wanted to watch it again, but I can't remember the name to it.

It was about these bunch of guys in a post-apocalyptic-esque world who find these mecha and decide to fix them up and kinda be pirates with it. I remember that the main character's unit (or at least I think was the MC) was painted red, with a 4 leaf clover on it. One of the episodes also had them robbing a space freighter, and their ammo fucks up on of their mechs since it was old and expired.

Much help is appreciated.

>Pic unrelated.
>>
>>13610799
Ehrgeiz. You don't want to go back and watch it. Trust me on this one.
>>
>four leave clover
Electric Soldier Forchaniarn.
>>
>>13610806
How bad is bad?
>>
>>13610826
Really bad. And not in a funny or interesting way. Just a totally lifeless mess. Here's some footage because youtube doesn't seem to have the OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afTrKpmfveA
>>
File: Ehrgeiz_Pal.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ehrgeiz_Pal.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>find out this unrelated game exists, because of this thread
>it's a bunch of Dounut Steels and almost the entire cast of FF7 in a Def Jam like game
Well that's... something.
>>
>>13610872
Makes you wonder how George J. Harvard likes it, when he's bashed things like Olynssis.
http://landofobscusion.(blog on a nice spot).ca/2013/12/ehrgeiz-vs-ehrgeiz-can-final-fantasy.html
>>
>>13610826
It's one of those shows that isn't spectacularly bad like Seed Destiny, but just bland and lifeless and not really worth watching.
>>
>>13610917
If you think that's crazy wait until you find out there's an entirely different mode that's a huge roguelike RPG.
>>
>>13611258
couldn't get past that octopus monster.
>>
>>13610955
I honestly don't know what's worse
Shows that have potential and manage to fuck it all up
A crappy sequel that shits on the first part
Or those shows that are just so bland and lifeless that just watching them sucks the life out of you.

Fuck, Great Dangaioh is all three of those.
>>
>>13611692
kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.