[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: kamen-rider-the-first1.jpg (126KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kamen-rider-the-first1.jpg
126KB, 1024x768px
what went right?
>>
The suits and the fighting choreography.
>>
>>13609455
This. Those suits are dope as fuck
>>
>>13609455
Yeah, Rider shows are so flashy these days so it's great that THE FIRST has that toned down.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
Nothing
>>
>>13609450
- The bromance between Hongo and Ichimonji. Good thing they get rid of the girl on The Next

- The concept of both Hongo and Ichimonji living empty lives after being altered by Shocker. Hongo got a shitty job as a school teacher where nobody respect him while Ichimonji drown his sorrow and loneliness with whisky and women

- V3's "birthday"

- The 2 kids from the hospital. It was sappy as fuck but it worked to illustrate how heartless Shocker is and the fact Hongo got lucky but he could easily end as another evil minion

I think that's it
>>
It was about average quality for KR films, I wish they made more just so we could've seen the rest of the planned redesigns.
>>
>>13609480
>whisky and women
Sounds awful indeed.
>>
>>13609480
I love the scene from The Next where Hongo tries to be a hero as himself by stopping those punks trying to kidnap the female lead.while everyone else follow the fucked up Japanese bullshit of ignoring the issues. Hongo is later fired for doing the right thing though. He could defeat Shocker's evil plans but he can't change the horrible shithole that Japan is. Well, at least he saved one person and I guess that's what matter.

The First/Next had such a cool ideas and scenes mixed with horrible bullshit.
>>
>>13609450
SCISSORS JAGUAR
>>
The new Cyclones were actually pretty sweet, and matched the new designs fairly well. The new Hurricane, on the other hand, wasn't as impressive. Not because it was different from the other bikes, but because it seemed even more oblong than the original Hurricane.
>>
>>13609535
>It was about average quality for KR films, I wish they made more just so we could've seen the rest of the planned redesigns.

I think it was the best KR movie, if only because most of them suck
>>
File: KamenRidersIchigo.jpg (116KB, 449x578px) Image search: [Google]
KamenRidersIchigo.jpg
116KB, 449x578px
>>13609455
>The suits and the fighting choreography.

THIS

God I love those suits. I die a little inside everytime I see the original-style KR1 and KR2 suits.
>>
>>13609450
Very little.
>>
File: 1440179822513.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1440179822513.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
>>13609773
I'm glad they show up more than ever now just to spite you.
>>
File: kamenrider.jpg (23KB, 200x290px) Image search: [Google]
kamenrider.jpg
23KB, 200x290px
>>13610052

Please swallow lots of vomit and diarrhea.
>>
File: 1444639363597.png (123KB, 372x534px) Image search: [Google]
1444639363597.png
123KB, 372x534px
>>13610926
>being THIS much of an ass ravaged vapid Heisei whore
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.