[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Kamina would have approved of Viral being in their group?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1437355121398.gif (2MB, 290x595px) Image search: [Google]
1437355121398.gif
2MB, 290x595px
Do you think Kamina would have approved of Viral being in their group?
>>
Do you think /m/ would have approved of TTGL fags being in their group?
>>
>>13609308

/m/ were some of the original TTGL fags - so I'm gonna say: yes.
>>
>>13609358
So there was a point when /m/ was even worse of a board with even worse taste than it has now? Damn.
>>
>>13609400
Please actually bother to learn what you're talking about before you shitpost newfag.
>>
>>13609164
>Do you think Kamina would have approved of Viral being in their group?

The thrust of Simon's arc is that he becomes his own man, out from under Kamina's shadow. So I would say "it doesn't matter what Kamina thinks"
>>
>>13609164
He would've griped at first, but then there would've been a cliche seen where Viral stepped up and earned his respect.

>>13609308
2nu4me
>>
>>13609164

Kamina seemed able to intuit peoples' true motives and natures very well; he knew Simon's own strengths long before Simon himself knew. Viral was honest, so he'd have no reason not to trust him.
>>
>>13609308
You're trying too hard to fit in, senpai.
>>
>>13609164
>Do you think Kamina would have approved of Viral being in their group?
Yes, although, not immediately.

Kamina and Viral relationship, in my eyes, would have best been described as a fire forged friendship type bond once all their bad blood and vitrolic-ness died down.

I am certain there would have been a Viral redeem himself in Kamina eyes episode too.
>>
>>13610164
>>13611513
>>13613662
This is why I'm upset that the spiral universe episode was done so poorly. It was a good episode, but I feel like it could have been done better in a way that included Viral getting closure from Kamina the same way Simon and Yoko did.
>>
>>13614520

Are you talking about the bit where he had a vision of a family? I'd take that over him seeing a vision of Kamina and bonding with it for no real reason. I don't object to him getting closure on the fact his rival disappeared before he could ever beat him, but I don't think it's really necessary and I liked the short little vision he had a lot and thinks it adds a nice bit of poignancy to his character that would otherwise be missing if you just replaced it with Kamina adventures.
>>
>>13614536
Why not both?
>>
>>13614576

Because what he actually longed for in his dreams wasn't spiral energy or kamina, but a family.
And yet he has to put on his best rapeface and fight on.
>>
>>13609364
There was a point when /m/ liked things.

But those days are long gone.
>>
>>13614642
/m/ only likes obscure things like Fafner to prove their classy taste.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.