[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Captain Earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: captain_earth.jpg (182KB, 700x987px) Image search: [Google]
captain_earth.jpg
182KB, 700x987px
Captain Earth

Are there not BDs? in 1080?
>>
>>13596099
No. It was such a flop that while there were BDs published they didn't even get tracked on Amazon because they sold so low.
>>
>>13596099
>>13596243
Actually, the first volumes are up on nyaa. The rest will be up eventually.
>>
>>13596099
That's all you're gonna get for now.

https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=762520

http://subs.com.ru/page.php?id=37900&highlight=CAPTAIN%2BEART
>>
>>13597362
>1080p rips are only up to episode 6
I guess I'll just buy the Sentai DVDs.
>>
>>13597451
>Sentai DVDs

720p is too little for you so you decide to buy 576p releases? What?
>>
>>13597510
It's a habit. I meant the BDs.
>>
Why would you want BDs of this garbage?
>>
>>13597576
Well if you do, please rip them for us.
>>
>>13598270
Because it's one of the nicest looking recent /m/ show by far?
>>
>>13599300
This pretty much.
>>
>>13596099
>Captain Earth
>Are there not BDs? in 1080?

Why would anyone want to see that crap again? Much less in 1080?
>>
>>13599391
>>13599300
>>13599371
>>
File: 43123953.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
43123953.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
The cast felt very comfy (to the point I feel like a certain pairing could ruin the good friendship dynamics) and was defintely the selling point.
I love how Daichi was a bit of fresh air compared to many MCs. Didn't take bullshit from anyone, always positive in an effective way and went for the girl with no regrets or doubts. Guy had balls.
>>
>>13599406
>I love how Daichi was a bit of fresh air compared to many MCs
I agree so much! Daichi is such an underappreciated character, he quickly rose to become one of my favorite mecha protagonists of recent times.
>>
>>13599406
The characters and their relationships (all of them, not just the romance), the art and animation, the directing and the big hype moments (not a ton, but they were there) made the series for me. Salty Dog was pretty fucking stupid in the second half, but all the good stuff outweighed the bad and I enjoyed it more than most shows overall.
>>
>>13599588
Salty Dog was stupid in the first half too. You could also have cut out literally 1/3 of the episodes and not change a damn thing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.