[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am afraid of Mari Okada.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Purpleton VS Stapleton.jpg (94KB, 802x304px) Image search: [Google]
Purpleton VS Stapleton.jpg
94KB, 802x304px
I am afraid of Mari Okada.
>>
File: 17796.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
17796.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
You forgot sayla
>>
>>13596031
Glad I'm not the only one that thought of this.
>>
All I could think about was Lacus is looking after more orphans.
>>
>>13596031

God, IBO's character designs are so painfully bad...
>>
File: M8TdoRj[1].jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
M8TdoRj[1].jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
Where is their Cima?
>>
File: 1252434758526.png (8KB, 482x402px) Image search: [Google]
1252434758526.png
8KB, 482x402px
>Warned of trainwreck months in advance.
>Tranwreck occurs
>OMG GUYS I CANT BELIEVE IT REALLY TURNED OUT TO BE THIS BAD
>>
>>13596089
It's Nina.
Stapleton - Purpleton
>>
>>13596031
I guess Merribit is McGillis's real lover.
>>
>>13596177
Name one normal mecha anime that generates enough skub for forum drama

Protip:You can,Anon.Believe in your powers
>>
>>13596031
>tfw they will never /ss/ you , now you are too old for that anyway.
>>
>>13596031
That's evens the playfield of who is helping McGillis. Ein needs a lover.
>>
>>13596177
>IBO
>ever going to be a trainwreck
This show isn't even a fucking train, it's an innercity tram going at low speeds. It's going to be anything BUT a trainwreck.
>>
>>13596671
And then suddenly that tram will ram another tram at light speed out of no where.

Enjoy the view until the wreckage fill the scene.
>>
>>13596031
Now give to Nina/Merribit a black haired lover (Ein).
>>
File: My gundam.....jpg (27KB, 537x311px) Image search: [Google]
My gundam.....jpg
27KB, 537x311px
>>
>>13596671
Anon, it's gonna be a trainwreck.

Anyone with a good read on mecha anime can see the melodrama coming from a mile away.
>>
>>13596921
Pfft, everything is a trainwreck for you kids these days.
>>
>>13596926
Look man I know my tastes and there's no way I'd give IBO the time of day unless I had good reason to see it turn into soap opera.
>>
>>13596677
It's computer-controlled, it can't crash. The worst that will happen is a two hour delay while they clear some ice from the tracks or a fight on one of the rear cars that gets uploaded to Worldstar.
>>
>>13596031

> Two characters look vaguely similar but have completely different levels of screen time and roles in the story
> OMG GAYS what if they're the same?

Seriously? I suppose I'm just shocked it isn't Lacus she's being compared to given the fact she not only shares a VA but only really gains prominence about the half way point and wants to help guide the main cast and so on.

>>13596177

It isn't actually a train wreck though. At least, not so far. So there's that. Even the foreshadowed melodrama appears to be more centered on character deaths and family stuff - not relationship melodrama.
>>
>>13596671
That's the problem. We are 10 episodes in and the plot has barely moved forwards.

We have 16 episodes to get to earth, deal with earth politics, see this go right or wrong, for the conflict to start up proper, get back to mars, deal with how this changes mars. That on top of exploring characters more (especially ones like Not-Char who we know nothing about yet other than he is a lolicon), adding characters and explaining more about the Gundam and ahab reactors. And this is still just a quick summary of the basic things we can tell from this point

All this in a show that likes to take very other episode off from doing anything and explain what just happened. If we aren't at earth in the next two episodes things will really be fucked
>>
>>13596935
hmm...On the other hand, Sunrise make it happen.

It will be glorious when
>anime ends with them reaching earth with no major character death while Kudelia still feeling weak and getting motivated by tekkadan brats boners
>no major war
>no season 2

And see what happens to the newfags

>>13596947
>We have 16 episodes to get to earth, deal with earth politics, see this go right or wrong, for the conflict to start up proper, get back to mars, deal with how this changes mars. That on top of exploring characters more (especially ones like Not-Char who we know nothing about yet other than he is a lolicon), adding characters and explaining more about the Gundam and ahab reactors. And this is still just a quick summary of the basic things we can tell from this point

pfft! That's reserved for s2.
>>
>>13596949
>s2.
you have to get one first
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.