[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam 00

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: gundam00girlwallpaper-20.jpg (539KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gundam00girlwallpaper-20.jpg
539KB, 1600x1200px
Ok /m/aggots, I gave your shitty gundam mecha shit a try,,,
HOLY SHIT THIS IS AWESOME WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING EPIC I LOVE MECHA LIKE WHY ARE THE CHARACTERS SO FUCKING GOOD WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD OF THIS ABSOLUTE MASTER-FUCKING-PIECE IS THIS 9/10 MATES LIKE WHY IS THIS SO SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD.

I AM BECOME GUNDAM, DESTROYER OF WORLDS.
>>
>>13588933

> I AM BECOME GUNDAM, DESTROYER OF WORLDS

Wrong Gundam.
>>
>>13588941
Mustached mecha and piloted by some queer brown guy. I don't think that would work for most western audiences.
>>
File: 00 Launch.webm (3MB, 552x310px) Image search: [Google]
00 Launch.webm
3MB, 552x310px
Is OP a newfig from /v/ that crept here by means of getting trolled on /a/?

Anyways, AWotT is shit.
>>
>>13588933
Go back to facebook you memelord
>>
>>13590620
>AWotT is shit.
Why is it shit, Anon?
>>
>>13590620

I liked it. The pacing and overall plot beats skinda reminded me of CCA, which was neat. I liked how alien the ELS felt too, which is always appreciated when I was fully-expecting generic human aliens. The animation was really good too.

I won't lie and say I thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I thought it was pretty entertaining and one of the better film entries in the Gundam franchise. Overall, it wasn't a bad flick.
>>
>>13591258
Poor management of momentum.
Wasted opportunity to more deeply explore the themes of the series.
Too many characters bogged down the story too. Coulda been nice if there was any meaningful collaboration, but of course everyone knows that the new God machine will win the day.
Climax was well executed, muh symbolism and all. but it lacked any real weight other than Graham an hero'ing.

The Gundam out of time bit at the end still hit me like a ton of bricks though.

>>13591406
Have you had the misfortune of seeing Maximum Overdrive?
>>
>>13591406
>I liked it.

A tripfag with a shit opinion? What else is new.
>>
>>13591616
You seem to be
>>
>>13591538

Maximum Overdrive is pure shit. But still fun in a "You can tell Stephen King was high as a kite and having a blast" kinda way.

I think there could have been a better execution, but A Wakening of the Trailblazer still made sense thematically for 00.

Like I said, it's a lot like CCA. And even it's kinda one of those movies where you turn down some of those higher brain functions and enjoy the ride and marvel at the pretty animations.
>>
File: JF.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
JF.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>>13588941
God, Turn A was such a disappointment.

>Holy shit, there's a Gundam show that references every single show that came before it?
>And it has an absolutely insane main mecha with all sorts of bullshit powers?
>And it has a trap protagonist?
>Shit, I'd better watch everything that comes beforehand, so I can watch their ultimate finale more properly!

>mfw I actually start watching it
>>
>>13591874
That picture makes me very sad.
>>
>>13591874
I started with this attitude but actually enjoyed the ride all the way through. Hope I enjoy turn A
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.