[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Setsuna just kill both of them right here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: .jpg (296KB, 1435x793px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
296KB, 1435x793px
Why doesn't Setsuna just kill both of them right here?
>>
>>13586383
Because 00 fucking sucks
>>
>>13586383
Dude, he was just introducing himself, how rude of you.
>>
>>13586383
Ali would Clint Eastwood him the second he tried to reach for his gun and Ribbons can just use another body since he's an innovade or something
>>
>>13586454
Setsuna didn't need to leave his Gundam
>>
> know your enemis are the innovators
> know little to nothing about innovators
> the main leader and original innovator wants to talk
Obviously they were gonna talk first.
>>
>>13586383

00 doesn't work if people aren't fucking morons. Most shows try to give a good reason, but in some places they just didn't care. You know, narrative contrivance and all that.
>>
>>13586383
Pretty sure the moment he tried to pull something he got shot by Ali. And even if he did kill Ribbons somehow, he still wouldn't have killed Ribbons.
>>
>mfw mattman is the only fucker in this thread who knows anything

He pulled his fucking gun and got shot by Ali with that poison shit you brainless fucks, and even if he did manage to kill them Regene managed to shoot Ribbons in the fucking face too and he was fine.
>>
>>13587858
He pulled his gun out and was shot by ali, then engaged in mobile suit battle. in theory, he should've died from the shot (red gn particles are lethal), but his awakening innovator self was keeping him alive. even ribbons was surprised when 00 was out in the next big battle.
>>
>>13589595
>in theory, he should've died from the shot (red gn particles are lethal), but his awakening innovator self was keeping him alive. even ribbons was surprised when 00 was out in the next big battle.

They're not lethal, but they impair natural healing and he was shot in the chest so he should have died from that. The thing is, the Twin Drive was shitting out enough GN Particles to drown them out and eventually expel them on top of his Innovator abilities. which is sort of the same thing that ended up happening to Louise in the finale
>>
>>13589624
The Twin Drive solved everything.
>>
File: 3d9.gif (136KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
3d9.gif
136KB, 276x183px
>Be Ribbons
>Invite Setsuna for a chat
>See 00 Raiser flying towards you
>Suddenly it turns trans am and starts fucking shooting at me
>mrw
>>
>>13589727
Out of all the dumb shit they changed for s2, Setsuna should have been even more no bullshit
>>
>>13589921
He literally meets the guy that saved his life with the 0 gundam.
The guy that piloted the machine thst changes his view on life.
Also Ribbons was the one that placed setsuna as the candidate for Gundam Meister.
>>
>>13589636
Twin drive is life, twin drive is love. I wish I was being facetious but this is what happens in the narrative. It's a shame what happened in the movie with the Quan-T. All this hype about how awesome it is and it's used for 10 minutes as an understanding machine.
>>
>>13589624

See, I have a very interesting question here.

Why use a GN Bullet when he could have used a BULLET BULLET?
>>
>>13590673
I think the thing we need to assume is Ribbons wanted him dead, but not immediately. I don't doubt that if Ribbons actually wanted him dead, he would have told Ali to just shoot him in the head or something and no matter what the bullet was it would have worked.
>>
>Have Setsuna shot with a GN Bullet
>Thanks to the Twin Drive System, he awakens as the One True Innovator!

>Fight against Ali while shot in the arm
>Previously, Ali beat him and Tieria at the same time
>Thanks to the Twin Drive System, Setsuna handily defeats Ali, so he can waste our time another day in another embarrassing fight

>Setsuna comes across Mister Bushido
>he can use TRANS-GRAHAM
>can't do shit to 00-Raiser, even though Setsuna is hurt enough to let go of the controls
>Thanks, Twin Drive System!
Oh, S2 got under my skin in more ways than one
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.