[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question about the end of Turn-A. At the end battle,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: ep50a.jpg (30KB, 215x150px) Image search: [Google]
ep50a.jpg
30KB, 215x150px
I have a question about the end of Turn-A. At the end battle, both Turn-A and Turn-X are cocooned along with Gym. Background material says the nanomachines repair the Turns and keep the pilot alive, meaning Gym's still alive in there. What's stopping Merrybell or any Joe Madman from messing with the cocoon to get them all out of it so that Immortal Gym can wreck shit with 2 Turn units?
>>
Maybe the fact that Gym is an embarrassing space weaboo and a dick. Pretty sure Gym is the descendant of these two.
>>
Well for a start there's no reason for them to know or even suspect that. Secondly the system can restore the pilot while they're in the cockpit as far as I recall, and Gym ain't in the cockpit.

For another thing the two units are constantly self-repairing, but they're also constantly consuming the other - so given the slow speed of repairs but relatively quick speed of consumption I imagine that the units would quickly become a massive pile of base nanites and probably just become inert.
>>
>>13574403
I see where the weeb comes from but not the dick part.
>>
>>13574445
>Starts a war just because he wants to fight something
>not a dick
>>
>>13574445

No, that's just his personal attitude.

>Within the cocoon ghosts of Nils and Caroline periodically appear in Gym's psyche to tell him that he done fucked up and he's a shame on the family line and that he should commit seppuku
>>
>>13574396
You would need a character to actually possess that knowledge or have it be entirely by happenstance. A couple situations I thought up on the fly are;

>Some lunatic just spends hours if not days or weeks(since we dont know how hard the cocoon is) digging out the Turns.
>For whatever reason, rather than leaving it as a historical monument(which makes the most sense IMO), a group attempts to extract the mobile suits from inside it and it turns out Gym is still alive and sitting in the cockpit twiddling his thumbs(wouldnt he die from starvation a hundred times over? It takes years to reconstruct the pilot).
>If we go by Tomino's word that Reconguista is post-Turn A then some random idiot starts a conflict within Southern Ameria involving mobile suits and just happens to blow up a cocoon shaped rock leading back to the second half of situation 2.
>Kihel for whatever reason learns this and decides everyone must learn every single detail of the Dark History and the forbidden machine's workings and abilities.
>>
>>13574788
>(wouldnt he die from starvation a hundred times over? It takes years to reconstruct the pilot).

Nanomachines. We're full Kojima mode now.

How better would G-Reco be if the final boss was Gym in Turn-X/A?
>>
>>13574826
It would have been the tits.
>>
File: 1448227498664.jpg (122KB, 596x594px) Image search: [Google]
1448227498664.jpg
122KB, 596x594px
>>13574396
I always thought both of them ended up getting eaten by their own nanomachines
>>
>>13574420
If one is still left standing after the other is disintegrated, what comes next?
>>
File: 0080.jpg (211KB, 800x375px) Image search: [Google]
0080.jpg
211KB, 800x375px
>>13574396
>tfw No turn Z gundam
>>
>>13575396
>turn Z gundam
N Gundam?
>>
>>13574951

Even after the unit is gone the unit's nanites will still be there. They don't need a mobile suit to order them presumably, just the directive to eat which would continue on after it's host unit is dead. Even if they didn't originally, the moonlight butterfly nanites seemed to go out of control in the finale once the two units were damaged and using it in close proximity to each other, so chances are they're just consuming at that point regardless. My assumption has always been that the nanites of the two units consume and consume till both units are gone and with no follow-up directive and nothing left to start the repair sequence, they just become inert.
>>
>>13575590
shit, you're right
>>
>>13575590
Turn Z Gundam = N Gundam = N 0 Gundam

This is no gundam boy, no gundam.
>>
>>13575980

Nah, Turn-Z is obviously Nu Gundam. The u stands for undercover. Amuro knew it all along too, that's why he was saying not to underestimate it's power. The Axis Shock being due to psycoframe nonsense was just the Federation desperately making a cover up. Why do you think it's so absurd. Amuro and Turn-Z really just punched it back on their own.
>>
>>13574396
Maybe they did took it out, considering G-Lucifer's Moonlight butterfly, because they did say that the Turn A was reverse enginered from the turn X, right?
Or maybe sunrise decided to scrap this and say that the rose of Hermes had an easier way of manufacturing it maybe even without man-made blackholes
>>
i need more Syd Mead Gundam in my life
>>
File: ONOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ONOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEE.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>13574826
It would have been glorious if they blew up some random hill and the Turn X emerged to slap the shit out of both sides.

>TAAN X NO MAGO YO G SERUFU
>>
>>13575590
>>13575396
There is some theory back then that mentioned Turn Z is Phoenix Gundam. Probably it is nothing more than fanfics.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.