[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muv Luv Mod

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: QUALITY_gekishin_violates_a_hako.jpg (530KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
QUALITY_gekishin_violates_a_hako.jpg
530KB, 1920x1080px
http://hoi-mod.paradwiki.org/index.php?%A5%DE%A5%D6%A5%E9%A5%F4MOD

There's a Muv Luv mod for Darkest Hour 1.03. Has anyone here tried it? Unfortunately, it's only in moonrunes, but someone plans on translating it when the VN gets released in English.

Darkest Hour is a game based off Hearts of Iron 2, a WW2 grand strategy game. The mod lets you control various countries in the Muv Luv setting. It has multiple scenarios, from the 1970s when the first Hive lands to the 90s.

To install: Download the DH files in order from top to bottom. But download the "Map" file before the final patch.
>>
Looks rad hope it get's translated
>>
Someone managed to port it to 1.04 on the paradox forum

www.mediafire.com/folder/yg3l98jm1lain/MuvLuv_1.04
Copy the files to Darkest Hour/mods/muv luv mod/ db and its good to go.
>>
Properly balanced, a Muv Luv mod could be pretty great.

I like the idea of desperately trying to hold the line while trying to develop the techs that will shore things up.

It'd be good if this has some interesting events as well, like evacuating to Alaska as the Soviets and alternate events like the US evacuating to some new locale.

I've no idea whether this mod manages any of that. But the idea has a lot of potential.
>>
anyone here play it?
>>
>>13575332
I think I have Darkest Hour on Steam and I know very basic Japanese so maybe I'll give it a spin.

I never played the base game though so I think I'm going to be extra defiled by BETAs?
>>
>>13576220
Probably. It depends on the scenario and which nation you play. You won't have to worry about BETA for a while if you play Canada if you choose the 1973 scenario
>>
Asked the mod creator if he was gonna do an English version of the mod. Said maybe after the English release of the alt VN.
>>
Just play Faraway Dawn.
>>
>>13576286
>Said maybe after the English release of the alt VN.

That just pisses me off since that will come out in what? 1 or 2 years? I want to play the damn mod /now/.

I hope someone picks it up and translates it on their own.
>>
GEKISHIN MORE LIKE GEKISHIT
>>
File: Error.jpg (8KB, 278x162px) Image search: [Google]
Error.jpg
8KB, 278x162px
I guess I must have screwed up the mod installation somewhere...

Anyone has a pre-compiled zip ready to go for 1.04?
>>
>>13577007
Apparently it only works if your copy of the game is Japanese.
>>
>>13577326
Well shit, unless there's an easy Japanese copy of the game floating around on the internet, I guess I can't play this mod then
>>
>>13577391
Managed to actually get the game to run but the in-game text is all gibberish for some reason - it shouldn't be because my computer is set to Japanese locale but maybe this is what happens when you run the mod with an English version. Oh well.
>>
>>13577007
I get that too dude. Click "ignore" and it will run.

>>13577518
Yeah. I tried that. I only got it working under the french language. The system locale did nothing.
>>
>>13580777
Tried French language out. I guess it TECHNICALLY runs but having all the text either be gibberish, French or "Unknown String" means it's not really playable.

Oh well.
>>
>>13580960
yeah
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.