[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Gundam game out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 85700_front.jpg (66KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
85700_front.jpg
66KB, 500x706px
Best Gundam game out?
>>
>>13572601
I really want to play that but I'm worried it might be too menu heavy so I haven't tried it yet, even though I already got the iso on the USB drive I pirate all my Wii games off of.
>>
That'd be EXVSFBor Gundam VS Zeta Gundam.

>tfw no Gundam X Front Mission
>>
>>13572677
EXVSFB is only good if you're good, otherwise offline gets boring and online gets suffering.

0081 Senki is pretty cool.
>>
>tfw stuck with Crossfire until 0081 comes in the mail

i didnt know it was this hard but i expected all the flaws. havent played a gundam game since federation vs zeon
>>
>>13572601
You uploaded the wrong pic.
>>
>>13572601
I've heard good things about Gihren's Greed
>>
>>13572752
>crossfire

wasnt worth the $5 i paid for it
>>
>>13572752
I didn't find it that difficult.

The framerate was a serious problem with that game but after some time it's possible to ignore it and enjoy the game itself. Keep in mind it was a very early title and it's quite straight forward.

Still, mecha games just aren't abundant over here so it can be refreshing and fun in that aspect.
>>
>>13572752
Sorry, was posting to >>13573298
>>
>>13572809
Aren't there a lot of moonrunes to read?

I doubt I'll enjoy it if I can't understand what anyone is saying.
>>
>>13572601
Gihren's Greed is my favorite Gundam game.

To begin with, it is good on its own merits as a wargaming simulator on both a strategy and tactics level. What makes it really awesome though for someone who likes Gundam is that it has a huge number of units and scenarios to choose from, as well as a timeline that starts during the OYW and goes all the way to Hathaway's Flash. Ever wanted to see how the RX-78 would fare against the Delaz Fleet? You can do that. Ever wanted to try winning as Zeon by mass-producing the Big Zam? You can do that too.
>>
>>13573298
i just need to get used to the controls. lock on system/aiming sucks
>>
There has not been a good offline / single-player Gundam game for a while. Bandai has been focusing on online centric games where they can obviously cash in sustainably more with DLC etc.

EXVSFB is probably the best one out there overall, unless you count MB which requires your ass being in Moonland. In which case Senjou no Kizuna is a close tie, or better if you are a UC fag.

Speaking of UC, the old Gundam Battle Opeartion is still running, and its MS roster is covering like 90% of UC suits including obscure MSV stuff, I myself have been at top rank for ages and still play it regularly and I find it fun. The UC+AU "sequel" GBO Next is rather trash, don't bother with it.

MSGO seems to have a steady following, but I don't see much difference from other MMOs except the Gundam faces so I never brought myself too deep into this.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.