[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dai Guard appreciation thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: dai-guard-screenshot.jpg (78KB, 440x354px) Image search: [Google]
dai-guard-screenshot.jpg
78KB, 440x354px
Dai Guard appreciation thread.
>>
bababa bababa bababa
>>
File: 1242079151960.jpg (936KB, 1400x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1242079151960.jpg
936KB, 1400x1100px
>>13572296
I liked this show

Wish there was more art
>>
got to love those xebec sleeper hits
>>
DAI GUARD EXODUS FUCKING WHEN
>>
It's the one show where I understand that it lasted exactly as long as it needed to and a S2 couldn't possibly be as good, yet I still want more.

Also the dub was great for the kind of show that it is.
>>
>>13573294
Dai Guard S2 would really just be more usual hijinks of the cast.

I mean, unlike Evangelion, they admit that Heterodynes are practically modern disasters they cannot completely stop. So by day, they're just the usual corporate workers. But when a Heterodyne appears, they have to drop everything and get in the robot.
>>
>>13572655
So good
>>
>>13573248
So Dai Guard going around the world giving heteros the knot as some sort of publicity stunt?
>>
>you will never be a military bureaucrat OF JUSTICE
>>
Mizushima does godly mecha when Sunrise is not pestering him to vomit shit.
>>
>>13572655
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EHmbrK8KZI

Also don't forget about HASHIRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSqtPt-YT-o
>>
i bought the dvds even though i knew there would be a torrent later
i think that's the highest level of appreciation an anon can possibly give
>>
Irie is best girl.
>>
>>13574090
>Kickstarted to 300% by furries
>>
>>13573335
>Dai Guard S2 would really just be more usual hijinks of the cast.

Dai Guard World Tour. Battle Heterodyne in New York, Moscow in umm...Greenland
>>
>>13576806
Assisted by a Kokuboga sometimes, too.

Last ep would them be back in Japan with the old instructor together for one more fight with a Heterodyne.
>>
>>13574164
I'm missing the final volume. Could never find it for a price I was comfortable paying.
>>
>>13574171
Finally, another man with taste.
>>
>>13576861
>Could never find it for a price I was comfortable paying.

dude, you can get the whole DVD set for like free.

>>13574171
>>13577017

if she's so best how come she doesn't know how to drive a robot.
>>
>>13577028
Because Dai-Guard isn't powered by love.
>>
>>13576861

I remember this scenario... I was missing 2 discs, and saw one once for probably double what I paid for the others ( in some music store). Said screw it and left it alone.

4 months later, I found the entire box set for half the price of that one DVD.

Did not regret it at all.
>>
>>13572296
>Appreciating Dai-Guard
That fucker crushed my car the other week, and Geico denied my claim because it was my fault for taking the car to Japan. Apparently heterodyne attacks mean that they don't cover anything there. What a load of bullshit.
>>
>>13577028
I was referring to physical copies. If you can refer me to a free physical copy that is within American legal parameters, please feel free to do so.
>>
>>13577102
>I was referring to physical copies

so was I. we even had a thread THREAD about it. I got the whole series for like 15 bucks at Best Buy a while while back. Im legitimately surprised to see it gone up
>>
File: 1356431194968.jpg (185KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1356431194968.jpg
185KB, 1280x720px
>>13577028
>mfw they didn't force her into some retarded romance with MC
>mfw the actual focus of her character was about her difficulties to communicate with her stepfather and overcoming them
>>
>>13577296
But she was in love with the MC.
>>
>>13577301

eeeeeeeeeh. There was enough to ship but they never really went anywhere. She was too focused on her step dad problems

>>13577296
>>mfw the actual focus of her character was about her difficulties to communicate with her stepfather and overcoming them

That dude ended up being pretty a'ight. Im glad they could get to bond better
>>
>>13577301
But you're shitposting.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.