[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love can't bloom on the battlefield.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: sayitnow.jpg (24KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
sayitnow.jpg
24KB, 500x440px
Love can't bloom on the battlefield.
>>
I went there to frown at you
>>
I stuck to A/Z
>>
Camille is a girls name and im okay with that
>>
File: 1448585927872.png (823KB, 950x923px) Image search: [Google]
1448585927872.png
823KB, 950x923px
>>13560876
There is nothing wrong with /m/.
I've been shitposting for 7 years, it has not gotten "worse."
>>
The world is actually square.
>>
It's a feeling we can't explain to women
>>
IBO is too fast paced
>>
I like boobs more than I like robots.
>>
big zam shouldn't be mass produced
>>
Athrun and Kira should have been an official couple!
>>
002 is the worst cyborg
>>
>>13561822
They had a million times the chemistry, than what Kira and Lacus had.
>>
because it doesn't looks cool
>>
>>13561837
The only reason they are not a couple is because Japan is too homophobic.
>>
>>13561837
>>13561822
gayfags, pls

Lacus is Goddess.
>>
>>13561851
They say they are not, because they want to tell you what you want to hear.
>>
>>13560876
I liked SEED Destiny.
>>
>>13561822
>>13561837
I thought /m/'s preferred pairing was Kira/Cagalli.
>>
>>13561875
too hetshit
>>
>>13561875
that's taboo
>>
0083 was a lot better than 0080.
>>
>>13561875
incest
>>
>>13561875
incest and retarded kiracaga babies thanks to inbreeding
>>
G-Reco is overall no better than Iron Boring Orphans.

Anyone that thinks Reco is a masterpiece probably has watched less than 60 shows.
>>
I like Newtypes
I like CE ZAKUs more than UC Zakus, Borjarnon are also cool
Doms are fat and fat is not sexy
GMs are not threatening because their gun is so puny
>>
Nadesico was fucking garbage.
>>
File: ignited gouf.jpg (178KB, 324x651px) Image search: [Google]
ignited gouf.jpg
178KB, 324x651px
Contrary to popular belief, the East is NOT burning red.
>>
File: aintmad.png (755KB, 824x572px) Image search: [Google]
aintmad.png
755KB, 824x572px
ZZ is the most entertaining Gundam series along with G
>>
>>13561923
>retarded kiracaga babies thanks to inbreeding
Since Kira had his genome heavily modified and Cagalli didn't, they're so genetically different that they might as well not be related at all.

It's the social taboo that applies to them, not the risk of birth defects due to inbreeding.
>>
>>13561909
I'm really glad I saw Wing when I did though, because without the novelty of the Gundam concept for me at the time, or the nostalgia from watching it again now, I don't think I would have enjoyed it very much.
>>
Gargantia was really good and you guys reach for too much while getting mad at th I ngs that try something different.
>>
>>13562931
I dunno about "really good", but I enjoyed Gargantia.

Collectively, /m/ hates everything. If a show exists, then there's someone on this board who hates it enough to shit on it every time it's brought up. It's best not to let it get to you.
>>
>>13562947

This is true.
>>
>>13562931
Senmestsu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGGFGc0ewpM
>>
Tomino has no idea what pacing or natural dialog is and it ruined Turn A and Greco for me. Seriously.
>>
>>13562957
Agreed on the first part, disagreed on the "ruin" part.

I find Tomino's bonkers directorial style to be an acquired taste. I enjoy the hell out of it now, but I can easily see why someone wouldn't.
>>
>>13562977

For Greco the animation was part of it. Not that it's bad but how it was done made it tiresome to follow sometimes.
>>
every single opinion in this thread is garbage
except mine of course
>>
Inffinite Ryvius is worse than Valvrave
>>
Tomino's Gundams make more sense than Evangelion
>>
>>13560876
newtype understanding is a great concept
>>
The design in recent mecha shows makes them unwatchable. The mechs are just polygons slapped onto polygons and sometimes lasers and thrusters. It's not that I think they're ugly, their designs are just such that I can't follow their movements onscreen: the action sequences are completely uninteresting because I don't know what's supposed to be going on. I've mostly stopped watching modern mecha because of this.
>>
>>13560876
Women have no place on the battlefield
>>
I think G-Reco is a legit bad show. It had great potential, but squandered by akward dialogue and horrible pacing. I will admit the mech designs are pretty interesting and the animation is great. I assume anyone that shits on Gundam related threads or hell, even mech shows that aren't even Gundam with G-Reco and claiming it as a masterpiece probably never seen all the episodes themselves.
>>
>>13565288
Can you post any examples of those mecha?
>>
>>13565312
*awkward
Fuck me
>>
>>13565318
Nah, because mentioning any kind of recent show by name around here seems to ignite a flamewar, so if I said "XYZ", people would just say "XYZ's designs are shit, watch ABC instead", and then somebody who liked XYZ would get upset and we'd have a boring old flamefest.
>>
File: 44.jpg (127KB, 843x515px) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
127KB, 843x515px
>>13565318
I'll give you an example right here.
>>
>>13561727

Stockholm Syndrome
>>
I haven't watched even one UC Gundam
>>
それは糞野郎が持ち逃げした機体です、弁償もせずに逃げた糞野郎です
>>
>>13560876
Love CAN bloom on the battlefield, it just shouldn't.
>>
If I was in charge of a Gundam series, I would make it cater to my own tastes so much that I would anger a lot of fanbases purely because of how much it would go against what Gundam is.

For one the Gundam would be a one-man army. Before you bring up Kira, Strike Freedom didn't go far enough. I mean truly a machine that single-handedly would turn the tide of war, just a small beam from its finger is as strong as the Big Zam's main cannon. And the pilot will have been brought his whole life being taught that he will save humanity and lead it into a golden age, so he's really arrogant and has kind of a messiah complex.

And the rival with the evil Gundam will have been set up as such by the same organization that raised the hero to begin with, so that he defeats a great foe and proves his power to the world. Except the rival outright beats the hero despite his power and uses the time the good Gundam is being repaired to hold dominion over earth. So the hero has to go suitless for about half the series as he enacts with various people under the rival's terrestrial empire, teaching him about the world. And he learns about WHY he should be a savior, for reasons beyond, "I was told to". Last 4 episodes his Gundam is repaired and he heads for the rival's fortress. He fights off the human army first, then the rival and him have a fight in their Gundams that lasts the whole episode and is fought all over the planet. In the end the hero triumphs and a proper savior, not one that's been set up that way.
>>
I hate the Macross series and I don't know why. I love idols J-pop, I love Mecha, I love story about alien invasion and ancient powerful race, but goddamn do I hate Macross for some reason.
>>
>>13565622
Nope. Everyone who stands in Kira's way legit deserves the dismemberment they get because he offers them a chance to just go home and they don't take it. This is something Kira/Lacus detractors love to overlook. Lacus even announces to everyone before Jachin Due that they're not there to fight the rank and file, only to destroy a WMD.
>>
>>13565622
Nope. Everyone who stands in Kira's way legit deserves the dismemberment they get because he offers them a chance to just go home and they don't take it. This is something Kira/Lacus detractors love to overlook. Lacus even announces to everyone before Jachin Due that they're not there to fight the rank and file, only to destroy a WMD.
>>
>>13565655
Its fans have a reputation for being humorless twats?
>>
>>13567244
More like just twats in general.
>>
G Gundam is my motto on life
>>
>>13561909
I feel asleep watching it. No other Gundam series has done this for me.
>>
>>13565684

I only brought up Kira because people complain that the Strike Freedom is an overpowered suit for a mary sue.

I'm saying it's not overpowered enough for my tastes.
>>
>>13567576
I fell asleep watching F91.
>>
My tastes have mutated into that of a dirty rotten fujo, but I am a man with a man's name.

And I am ok with it.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.