[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why do people like this SJW bait again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

File: TurnAPoster.jpg (633KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
TurnAPoster.jpg
633KB, 1024x768px
So why do people like this SJW bait again?
>>
(you)
>>
>>13558408
It's a show about a crossdressing lunar fisherman who pilots a giant, mustached robot that has butterfly wings from a groinal cockpit.
>>
File: 111111.jpg (71KB, 469x449px) Image search: [Google]
111111.jpg
71KB, 469x449px
>>13558408
>>
>>13558408
Because Kihel is best girl.
No, just kidding. That's Turn A.
>>
>>13558889
It's a show about a homeless crossdressing black boy fucking the hot rich blonde bitches
>>
>>13558408
Forgot your trip snapfagget?
>>
File: 3GOTO5ME.png (711KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3GOTO5ME.png
711KB, 1440x1080px
>>13558408
Here's your reply.
>>
>2000
>SWJ
>>
Beats me. The show fails to be carried by its uninteresting lead, and it just falls back to some extremely subpar Tomino scripts, completely wasting 50 episodes of a show that should've been interesting but ends up being a giant piece of fluff that never really establishes any throughline. You'd think that you could make an interesting story of the Moonrace recolonizing earth, but it just ends up being a whole lot of nothing revolving around a special needs boy and his depraved friends.
>>
>>13563197

> Loran
> special needs

What?

> depraved friends

Did you watch the same show I did, cause it certainly doesn't seem like you did.
>>
>>13563105
I haven't seen him since Wednesday in that yaraon thread. I hope he got banned.
>>
>>13563204
There's Sochie who's all kinds of fucked in the head, then there's that tan fucker with the pale lips who just doesn't wanna get out of the closet and keeps dressing little boys up in dresses.
>>
>>13563097
>deluded turnfaggots not recognising Kapool as best girl
>>
>>13563212
>There's Sochie who's all kinds of fucked in the head
Her dad died in like the second episode.
>that tan fucker with the pale lips who just doesn't wanna get out of the closet
It's WWI era technology. I'm surprised they let women in the militia. Lesbians would probably not be treated too well.
>>
>>13563237
Like half the cast of everyone in Gundam is orphaned in the first 5 episodes. Doesn't excuse her being nuttier than squirrel turds.
>>
>>13563212

Sochie isn't even slightly fucked in the head. She's an angry teen with a chip on her shoulder about the death of her father and destruction of her town and later her country.

And Guin might be gay, but unless you're some kind of homophobe that's not bad on it's own and he never actually does anything about it beyond call Loran Laura as a term of endearment.
>>
>>13563256
Oh yea, Guin was a character in Turn A. I thought he was talking about Miashei.
>>
>>13563256
I don't care that he's gay, I care about him being a pedophile.
>>
>>13563295
>Loran
>a child
found the retard
>>
>>13563295

So you don't actually know what a pedophile is then? Guin is only 19 to Loran's 17. Not exactly beyond the pale of dating range. At worst he'd be an ephebophile not a pedophile. Seeing as how they're both teenagers though, that's also not true.
>>
>>13563301
He's 17 and Guin is 19 apparently so whatever.

Still, Loran has the intelligence of a toddler, so I still think it's weird.
>>
>>13563305
>>13563301
pls, don't bully the American. they are kinda stupid
>>
>>13563307
He thought to read the manual on the Turn A, he's smarter than the average Super Robot pilot.
>>
>>13563307

> The cast are depraved
> What? No, they're not
> Okay, but one of them is a pedophile
> No, he's almost the same age as the guy he's interested
> Fine, but the guy he's interested in acts like a child

Jesus, you're wrong anon - just let it go. Loran does not, in any way, act like a child.
>>
>>13563329
I stand corrected but I assumed he was a child because of his extremely lax attitude and lack of any motivation other than "I wanna care for the queen". Pardon me very much but it's infuriating how annoyingly dumb he is, he's worse than Judeau.
>>
File: 1446698209639.jpg (54KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446698209639.jpg
54KB, 400x400px
>SJW
>unironically calling something else bait when own post is bait
>>
>>13563351

> extremely lax attitude
> only motivation is "I wanna care for the queen"

I think you need to either re-watch the show or stop pretending to know anything about it because you quite obviously stopped paying attention pretty quickly since neither of those are true - though you certainly wouldn't know the second one from the popular opinions on Loran bouncing around the forum. Even if they were true it still wouldn't make him childish, just lazy and/or badly written.

The first time Loran meets Dianna he nearly starts a fight because he runs up and demands she explain herself and whether she really intends to conduct peaceful negotiations with the people of Earth or not. That's his first contact with her outside of the flashback we see of him, Keith and Fran heading off to Earth two years prior. Those are not the actions of someone who is lax, lacking motivation or only concerned with idolizing or caring for the Queen. His prime motivation throughout the show is preventing the conflict involved from escalating in to an all out war between two sides he has an attachment too. He even outs himself as a Moonrace person early on because he's sick of lying and just wants both sides to sit down and stop being dicks for 5 minutes. Dianna is a very distant second, and that's only when he actually discovers he's been travelling with her.
>>
File: 1432398268697.png (33KB, 899x547px) Image search: [Google]
1432398268697.png
33KB, 899x547px
>>13563351
>lax attitude and lack of any motivation
>>
I will ALWAYS hate Turn A. Harry Ord and Gym Ghingham were too good for that show.
>>
>>13563387
>He even outs himself as a Moonrace person early on because he's sick of lying and just wants both sides to sit down and stop being dicks for 5 minutes.
Aw, you shouldn't have mentioned that part, anon. You know how /m/ despises pacifists or even people who simply don't want war to break out.
>>
Tomino's always been ultra feminist, that's why it's Ms. Gundam instead of Miss or Mrs.
>>
>>13563387
I saw it in... 2007, and maybe it wasn't the best subs available at the time but I was extremely bored and it took me more than a month for me to chew through it. I hear that people who actually speak Japanese get a better enjoyment of the show because the fansubs for it are bad but I don't really wanna waste anymore time with it.
>>
>>13558408
Can you explain in detail how Turn A is SJW bait? I honestly can't see it so I need you to list some examples.
>>
File: 1360569703043.png (316KB, 631x461px) Image search: [Google]
1360569703043.png
316KB, 631x461px
Where do I go after watching Turn A? I don't want to watch any more Gundam shows knowing how Turn A ended and that every show hence leads to that point.
>>
>>13565386
G-Reco takes place after Turn A, I think?
>>
>>13565392
I've heard that but I've never seen any evidence.
>>
>>13565400
As far as I know, it hasn't retconned itself into a pre-Turn A timeline like SEED did, and the suits display Turn A-level power, with at least a VISUAL shout-out to the Moonlight Butterfly (even if it's not a descendent technology).
>>
>>13563493
>I hear that people who actually speak Japanese get a better enjoyment of the show because the fansubs for it are bad but I don't really wanna waste anymore time with it.

you do know we have official subs for it now right?
>>
>>13563493
Not the guy you've been conversing with and I'm not trying to defend the show; I'm just curious, what do you gain from posting misremembered details and vague criticism for a show you disliked eight years ago? I hope you're either very tired or very buzzed, because right now you look like a fool.
>>
>>13563796
Twats from /v/ will claim anything is SJW, don't bother asking
>>13565400
Tomino said it, caused a shitstorm
>>
>>13563314
Like hell this fucker represents Americans.
>>
>>13565386
>that every show hence leads to that point.
Nope, CC is its own timeline where every pre-Turn A show occurred in the past.
>>
SJW: today's codeword for anything that the effeminate, oversensitive American manchild perceives as threatening or demeaning, through his deep sense of inferiority towards every single aspect of the world he lives in.

A few years ago the codeword was "hipster", and before that, "autist". I liked it all better when everyone just called everyone and everything else a faggot.
>>
>>13566604
Don't you know anon? According to shitholes like /v/ you have to burn anything in relation to SJWs.
>>
>>13558408
Turn A might be shit, but it's not SJW bait. Almost all of the women in it are completely useless or worse.
>>
>>13566604

> autist came before hipster

I think you might have that backwards.

>>13566617

> Kihel
> Dianna
> Lily Borjarno
> Sochie

> useless or worse

Turn-A probably has the highest concentration of useful female characters in Gundam. Victory is probably it's only real rival.
>>
>>13558408
(You)
>>
>>13563256
No, the "might" qualifier doesn't apply. He IS gay.
>>
>>13566656
Sochie IS absolutely useless and does more harm than good, and Kihel just makes the whole conflict worse. But good job cherrypicking some useful female characters and overlooking Poe, Teteth, Miashei, Fran, and Cancer (the name really says it all with that one).
>>
>>13563399
All I have to say to that is UNIVEEEEEEEEEEERSE
>>
>>13566684

Sochie isn't absolutely useless though. She spends the entire second half of the show actively helping Loran, Dianna and Kihel resolve things as best she can, even if that's mostly just by helping Loran as a friend and fellow pilot.

> Kihel just makes the whole conflict worse

I have no idea how to respond to this, because I honestly cannot conceive of how someone can make such a stupid statement. Kihel is instrumental in preventing the conflict from escalating on several occasions and never makes it worse at any point during the entire show.

> over looking Poe, Teteth, Miashei, Fran and Cancer

Cancer and Miashei are good pilots, same as Sochie and while Cancer is working against the good guys for a while once she meets Dianna she helps them, including sacrificing her life to do so. Teteth might be working against the protagonists, but that doesn't make her useless and she concocts several good schemes to get what she wants, including infiltration and assassination attempts on Dianna directly. I suppose it depends on how you define useless in regards to a story though. It would appear you only cuont ass-kicking females who directly help resolve the central plot in major ways.
>>
>>13566684
Not him but I will give you that. Though I really like Lily Borjarno. She really stepped up her game near the end. Hell I thought she was going to be all "Oh Guin-sama will you marry me?" for the whole fucking show when she showed up.
>>
>>13566769
Didn't she also tell him that she had as much problem using him as he did with using her right when they met?
>>
>>13566786
I don't really remember but I do remember her stepping the fuck up.
>>
>>13558408
They don't, they just parrot people they fap to
>>
File: 田吉紺 - 夕飯.png (890KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
田吉紺 - 夕飯.png
890KB, 1000x1000px
>>13565386
Same place as you. Finished Turn-A a couple of weeks back and thought it was amazing. With all the things I heard about Seed I could barely bring myself to download it. Didn't even watch a single episode yet.
>>
>>13567461
pic needs sochie peering through the window
>>
>>13567469
Sochie will get her turn once Dianna hits the bucket. Shouldn't be long thanks to hibernation fucking everything up.
>>
>>13566765
>I have no idea how to respond to this, because I honestly cannot conceive of how someone can make such a stupid statement. Kihel is instrumental in preventing the conflict from escalating on several occasions and never makes it worse at any point during the entire show.

Rewatch it. There are quite a few points when Loran, Dianna, and Harry all go "what the hell?" over something stupid she says or does, typically causing tensions between the two sides to rise again.
>>
>>13567601

I've watched it 3 times already. Name one such point where their reaction is negative when they understand what she's doing or where it had a notably negative effect on the peace efforts.
>>
>>13567601
They have shown surprise but never said anything she was doing was a mistake. Like that speech, you clearly see Loran and the other complimenting her on making a move like that.
>>
>>13558408
>SJW
>The antagonists include a black man
>>
>>13567476
>implying Sochie isn't swimming in dicks now
Loran missed the boat.
>>
>>13568820

> missed

That would imply he ever aimed for it, which he clearly didn't.
>>
>>13565403
Up until Tomino opened his mouth, all indications were that the Regild Century was the sucessor to the Universal Century. In the show, they talked about the end of UC like we'd talk about the Bubonic Plague--not terribly recent in historical terms, but recent enough that traditions/customs from that time still haven't completely died out. Repeated references in-show to late UC, but no references to other Gundam timelines. Consistant with what you'd expect with RC 1014 being a little over a millenium after the end of UC.
>>
>>13567609
How about when he slaps her in the fact multiple times to get a hold of herself
>>
>>13570325

Uh...when does anyone slap Kihel multiple times in the face to get a hold of herself? Dianna slaps Sochie once for calling Loran a servant and being demeaning to him, but that's about it.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.