[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MUH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (48KB, 592x347px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
48KB, 592x347px
MUH
>>
WILD
>>
JUST
>>
>>13554755

Well, I hope they at least realize that wangsty Hibiki is shit and finally do something about all the bullshit she insisted on dragging around this season. The fact it seems to have worked despite how awful it was doesn't bode well though. I guess I'll see how the previews look, but I'm not actually sure I want more Symphogear after this season. The first season was great, but the two subsequent ones have all suffered production issues that appear to trace back to Kaneko and while the second was good despite them the third really wasn't - and he doesn't appear to know or care, so if consistency holds, the next will be really bad. Even the fights weren't that exciting in GX so I can't bring myself to be enthused about more.
>>
>>13554755
WHO
>>
>>13555314
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=22236

He's a French dude who's worked on several anime series, usually in the setting and design departments (but occasionally as an animator).
>>
>The worst Symphogear Season is the best selling one
There is no god
>>
>>13554813
Fire Kaneko, let Ishii Dan handle everything
>>
>GX was shit
Nice meme
>>
>>13556419
It wasn't great. But for more reasons than the usual "boo who top dad/emo Hibiki" that everyone keeps bitching about.
>>
>>13556429
People bitch about the other stuff all the time
Just look at the Symphogear thread whenever they cycle around to their daily lamentations about why GX was so shit. It usually happens sometime between the Maria bullying and the Chrisfags being depressed
>>
The final fight in GX didn't feel as climatic as the first or second season imo. Do we really need a 4th season? (Well, other than looking forward to Symphogear Live again)
>>
>>13556438
>King Records making more money
>not needed
>>
GX isn't a masterpiece. But to say it's absolute garbage is retarded
>>
>>13556539
I blame the NOT MUH YUGI fags
>>
>>13556539

Then it's a good thing no-one did. The worst said about it is that it's not that good (>>13554813) and that it's the worst season (>>13555346).
>>
Time Skip Please
I want some glorious milf geahs
>>
>>13556539
I agree.
It's better than DM though, at least in GX the duels are written properly.
>>
>>13560744
Too bad it didn't get good until three seasons in.
>>
>>13556539
Episodes 1-6 were the peak of the series so far but they just wasted it after that
>>
>>13556555
We'll get there eventually

>no more Ryoko
>no more bigCarol
It will be a long road but we will persevere
>>
>>13556555
Maria is already an old hag
>>
File: 1435076118888.jpg (133KB, 1200x1749px) Image search: [Google]
1435076118888.jpg
133KB, 1200x1749px
>>13561199
Her hips will still be worth chasing even in full on christmas cake mode
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.