[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plavsky Particle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Build Strike Cosmos.png (540KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Build Strike Cosmos.png
540KB, 1280x720px
just finished GBF Try and rewatched GBF, how the fuck did they manage to make gunplas move again? didn't the crystal get destroyed?

also i was angry when i found out Kamiki's master wasn't Reiji
>>
Nils reinvents plavsky particles, it shows at the end
>>
>>13553337
>i was angry when i found out Kamiki's master wasn't Reiji
How fucking stupid do you have to be when everything alludes to it being Domon, starting from the very first episode?
>>
>>13553351
To be honest, while Sekai was a giant pile of G jokes (he's got the Shining Finger on his kimono for god's sake) I was expecting his master to be more of the same, not literally be Domon.
>>
>>13553374
the entire show from day 1 has had a ton of characters that look the same as actual Gundam characters. Mr Ral is one of the main supporting cast members. How did you not expect Domon. I think you might be retarded.
>>
>>13553337

NIRUSU NIRUSEN
>>
They pulled a lot of fucking bullshit with Plavsky particles in that show
>>
>>13553337
NEVARU ENDING HAN-PANS SPIRIT!!!
>>
>>13553337
> didn't the crystal get destroyed?

Watch the epilogue in the final episode of season 1.

Niles reinvents the Plavsky tech.
>>
>>13553689
>>13553339
leave it to a nigger to ruin everything
>>
What if you make a giant Try Burning with giant Arista crystals in it? Would pull off all the crazy shit it did in Try?
>>
>>13553929

That's basically what Kamiki did at the end of Try.
>>
>>13553337
Why the fuck would you think his master was Reiji. How do you fags come up with that shit. Because they have red hair? It's a mentor not his biological fucking father. Domon is in the damn intro
>>
>>13554123
Critical thinking is not a part of standard American education
>>
>>13554405
Blame Common Core.
>>
>>13553339
holy shit like there wasn't enough to hate about this mary sue weeb
>>
>>13554123
speaking of did anyone update Domon's family tree? the one with kallen as daughter. needs kamiki and the other edgemaster as his pupils.
>>
>>13553716
Yeah what the hell is with this scientist character in a scifi work doing science shit? What asspull horse shit.
>>
>>13553524
Not him but Ral is explained in the show. The next time we see a load of lookalikes it at a festival so cosplay

But Domon lives in the middle of no where and apparently never tell anyone about Gundam as Sekai has no idea. The only set up for it was in the first OP that seemed more like a gag/reference
>>
>>13553337
> how the fuck did they manage to make gunplas move again? didn't the crystal get destroyed?
>also i was angry when i found out Kamiki's master wasn't Reiji

build babies everyone
>>
>OP literally didn't pay attention to the ending, not in the PAY ATTENTION LOL U JUST DONT GET IT way
>OP thinks different characters are related because logic is hard

>>13553716
>oh no we can't have gunpla battles anymore
>don't worry buddy I found a solution
>YOU FUCKING NIGGER HAD TO RUIN EVERYTHING

I am starting to feel like this thread is some epic ruse bait
>>
>>13554425
As a teacher, I can tell you Common Core is a good idea at heart, but the shitty execution fucked it all

Kinda like AGE now that I think about it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.