[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hated Series Love Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (149KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 715x1000px
So I've gathered in the last few minutes that IBO isn't very well liked on /m/, and it got me thinking, what if we had a thread to show love/praise shows that nobody else seems to like?

Like with IBO for me, it feels like they tread a fine line between kid friendly and too-edgy-for-american-families. All the character moments and decisions they make feel very human, and maybe that's why I don't think it's (human) debris.

Discuss your favorite under appreciated /m/ series!
>>
Fafner Exodus is pretty well liked on /m/ but I don't think it get's enough praise for being the best series of all time.
>>
>>13550180
>I've gathered in the last few minutes that IBO isn't very well liked on /m/
What did you expect for an ongoing Gundam series on /m/?
>>
>>13550190
Stop trying to make fafner happen.

It isn't going to happen.
>>
>>13550190
Infinite Stratos II is the best show of all time.
>>13550180
Lurk moar, you fucking shitcunt.
Go back to /a/ and leave us alone. You're wafiu is a shit.
In the event that you're just stirring the pot, you're a faggot and you're favorite mech doesn't have shit on Demonbane.
>>13550200
Indeed, Hirai is shit, CG is shit, and Xebec is shit.
>inb4 Break Blade
>>
File: Gundam_Build_Fighters_Try_DVD1.jpg (78KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam_Build_Fighters_Try_DVD1.jpg
78KB, 353x500px
>>13550180
first TRY now IBO?
whats wrong with you /m/?
i just want to see robots punching stuff ;__;
>>
>tfw there hasn't been a good mech series since Zeta
>>
>>13550180

>edgy
NO. enough with edgy to describe every /m/ show.
>>
>>13550246
Really most shows are too lined.
Like 00 gross.
>>
>>13550180
>too-edgy
G-Reco was pretty edgy with those "warning shots" IBO hasn't even done anythng quite on that level, well *maybe* the scene where Mika shoots Crank. Seriously though G-Reco just does everything better, even if it's unintentional.
>>
File: attachment.jpg (13KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
attachment.jpg
13KB, 360x361px
>>13550266
HERE WE GO
dont reply
>>
>>13550266
>G-Reco was pretty edgy with those "warning shots"
>IBO hasn't even done anythng quite on that level
first of all you've clearly never seen g reco
dont think this bait is going to fool anybody
inb4 20 replies
>>
>>13550275
Meant for >>13550180
>>
>>13550194
>What did you expect for a series on /m/?
ftfy

>>13550234
>i just want to see robots punching stuff ;__;
This is the proper answer. This is the hero /m/ needs, but not the hero /m/ deserves.
>>
>>13550180
Not sure if false flagging or just have a massive victim complex over a cartoon.
>>
>>13550311
Probably this fag >>13536653
>>
>>13550227
>Break Blade
It was the shitiest shit, though.
>>
>>13550549
It was made by Xebec, what do you expect, you illiterate child.
>>
I guess I shouldn't have expected anybody to actually talk about what I intended when I made this thread :p

>>13550227
"Lurk more" is a perfect example of how close minded y'all are, and an even better reminder of why I stopped coming on here all the time.
>>
File: git out.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
git out.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
>>13550667
You don't like it then you can git out.
>>
File: A monument to Haruto.jpg (321KB, 1296x1373px) Image search: [Google]
A monument to Haruto.jpg
321KB, 1296x1373px
Is this where I say that I actually quite like Valvrave?
>>
>>13550667
Threads like these always turn out like this, AGE, Valvrave, Aldnoah Zero, and now IBO. If you honesty do like IBO for the characters you should really watch more mecha because one of the biggest complaints about IBO is that their characters fall into tropes which have been done much better by series before them other than Biscuit, he feels like a new character to Gundam.
>>
>>13550667
>:p
Good, fade back into your sea of moeshit.
Also, if you lurked you'd know we're having a bit of a trying year between the surge in Valveraging and the Recofags' inability to take a joke.
Gunpla thread is a nightmare.

We know are not /m/ community. Leave us to /m/eme in peace.

>>13550721
Now you've done it.
>>
>>13550736
This, IBO is literally Tropes the series.
>Muh Gundam
>Muh Princess
>Muh Kamina
>>
>>13550736
>>13550750
>tropes
wew
>>
>>13550736
the only thing that makes biscuit different is that hes fat. theres nothing special about him
>>
>>13550240
>implying there was a single good mecha anime since gigantor
>>
>>13552112
>tfw Pharaoh-san says all the glyphs about the star overlords and their subjugation monoliths they produce are shit this century
>>
>>13550736
Biscuit is fucking Ryu you godless heathen but without the piloting.
>>
>>13550757
The word trope existed before TV Tropes. It is a perfectly useful word that you are acting like a baby over.
>>
File: smug gundam.jpg (187KB, 1193x1050px) Image search: [Google]
smug gundam.jpg
187KB, 1193x1050px
Seems like a good thread to ask this question: what about Aldonah Zero makes it a bad series? From the amount of shit I've heard about it I do not want to waste my time watching it, but my roommate keeps saying it's good and that I should watch it because I'd like it. Any specifics would be appreciated, I just want to get him to shut the hell up about it.
>>
>>13552149
The problem I've had with A/Z is that it tries too hard to feel grounded and also allow the "underdog" to win because the opponents are "proud" when they're more like blind retards and some of their gimmicks just somehow have these quirks the human side MC can see after poking it with a proverbial stick.
>>
>>13552149
Tell him it's massive gayshit.

>Mediocre cgi, uninspired/lazy mech designs, although I do like the Sleipnir
>No Bre@thless in cour 2.
>nothing anything the characters did had any significant effect on the plot which it's clear they were intentioned to. The story just happen regardless of whether or not it's organic.
>Slaine in his entirety.
>Mars a shit
That enough?
>>
>>13552112
mecha was never good.
>>
>>13552155
I have heard this complaint before but couldn't put it into words very well. I like the way you phrased that, I'll make sure to use this.
>>13552163
It should be enough hopefully, but I get the feeling he'll try to explain it all away or make excuses for it. I swear though if he tries to say the CGI isn't bad. I've seen pictures of that shit, how were they allowed to get away with that. Thanks anon. With any luck I'll turn him off AZ and start him off on something better.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.