[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God Mazinger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Why does /m/ refuse to accept this is a thing? Has anyone even watched it?

It came out just after the Dunbine "fantasy mecha" hype (and ended just a week before Galient). I think the main problem people have with it is NOT MUH MAZINGA. Honestly, if it had been called anything else, a lot more people would acknowledge its existence.
>>
No subs. So nothing to talk about.
>>
>>13549637
And yet we have an Acrobunch thread every other month
>>
>>13549507
I think most don't have the willpower to stay awake for the rather pleasant OP song.
>>
>>13549507
Is it stronger than Mazinger Zero?
>>
>>13549507

The first episode was subbed by LUURAH, if I remember correctly. It was remarkably unremarkable.
>>
>>13549731
Zero could't fuck with the obscurezingers which is evident as none of them showed up in the final dynamic srw special
>>
>>13549507
>Why does /m/ refuse to accept this is a thing?

We don't. It just never gets brought up because it has no subs, very few people have seen it, and most of the people who have seen it don't really care about it.

It still shows up for a mention in pretty much every discussion of fantasy mecha, even if a mention is all it gets.
>>
>>13549507
It's hella gay but in a non homosexual way.
>>
>>13549507
I saw a bootleg at a shop once. I was curious and thought but buying it, but it was $90 so I noped out.
>>
It doesn't have subs.
But I would like to watch it casue I like the design of god mazinger
>>
There are two episodes subbed. Hope you like lowest quality streams, 'cause you ain't getting torrents.
>>
Isn't this the series where the manga version has a Mazinger made out of stone? I remember someone posting a few pages of that a few years back. Something with booby traps and amazons trying to seize a castle, or something.
>>
Looks meh
>>
Z Mazinger has a better design
>>
>>13549652
we don't?
>>
>>13551149
We did when it was getting subbed. Because, you know, that's kind of a major thing.
>>
>>13549507
Why is the left side of the image so blurry?
>>
It's mainly because there's no subs. Only two episodes got subbed, then Shin-Getter went belly up. Nobody picked it up after that. I've seen a chunk of it RAW, it's alright. Kinda comfy, I guess.

I'd love to pick it up because muh fantasy mecha, but I don't have a translator for it. I had to drop Acrobunch for the same reason, so I'm not even going to bother beyond.

Maybe if I ever get off my ass and learn moonspeak than watching Namasensei once in awhile.

>>13550910
You're not going to see it in high quality, period. I've never been able to find anything /but/ the LQ version of Shin-Getter's releases.
>>
>>13552752
>beyond maybe making softsubs for the first two eps
>>
It's better animated than Govarian and Groizer since it was a TMS production. (While the other two were Knack)

I watched a few episodes and it seems good enough. I stopped because no subs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGe1b3gjaUk
>>
>>13552752
>I'd love to pick it up because muh fantasy mecha, but I don't have a translator for it.
I think you'd have an easier time convincing Luurah to start up a project, honestly (as long as he finishes one of his current projects first).
>>
>>13549507
>Why does /m/ refuse to accept this is a thing? Has anyone even watched it?
Don't know about the anime, but the manga is really good (although it's more close to Violence Jack or Devilman than Mazinger).
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.