[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PHANTASY STAR ONLINE2 THE ANIMATION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: CUpWqYHWsAEeXYN.jpg large.jpg (178KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CUpWqYHWsAEeXYN.jpg large.jpg
178KB, 707x1000px
Starting on January 7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFe_gJJZ6l4
>>
>>13548147
Just another fuck you from SEGA,.
>>
>>13548147
>video game anime
This and the AA one I really don't have any hope for
>>
I'm willing to bet that Sentai Filmworks will license this as part of a package deal. Even if the game will never come over.
>>
>>13548147
>>
>>13548404
The CG looks good though.
>>
>>13548404
is this from star wars VII documentaries?
>>
>>13548404
I need explanation for this.
>>
>>13548404

Seriously. WHAT is that? We rarely EVER see Lucas get that mad publicly. Maybe this explains what happens when someone tells him "No more JarJar."
>>
>>13548147
I like PSO2 but it's almost guaranteed to be shit.
>Gunslash
Special snowflake shitter.
>>
>>13548810
>Special snowflake shitter.

At least he's not sporting colored rings or a sword named after his character.

Still, focusing on a game within a slice of life show makes the entire thing sort of a glorified "let's play."

Why even bother watching anime characters play PSO2 when you could be playing it yourself instead?
>>
>>13548147
>been waiting for a Phantasy Star anime since the 90's
>get this high school crap
>literally a generic school anime but the characters play PSO2
>During the 'in game' parts the CG looks worse than the in game graphics.
Fuck you, Sega. Why does this even exist? You could scoop everything to do with the Phantasy Star franchise out of the show and barely notice the difference.

>>13548311
>the AA one I really don't have any hope for
Why's that? That one will probably be a fairly straight adaptation, yeah? Should be okay at least. Honestly they'd have to work hard to screw up courtroom battles.
>>
It's going to be fucking shit and this comes from guy who has played PSO2 since the beginning of EP2.
>>
>>13550878
>and this comes from guy who has played PSO2
I'm not sure that needs saying. I think PSO2 fans are the ones who are natrually going to hate this piece of shit the most.
>>
It looks like it could pretty good but it's just unforgivable that it's a videogame in the series like SAO and not just set on an alien planet.

It's also unforgivable that PSO2 is still not localized and probably never will be...
>>
>>13550987
It doesn't get localization because legal issues and even if it does, it will be 2 years behind the jap version like the SEA version and no one will play it, because they can just simply play the jap version with fan translations that covers almost everything. Hardest part playing the JP version is buying AC.
>>
>>13550987
I don't see why anyone would care about or want a Amercanese version. You know it'd need to be gutted and that a lot of the missing content would never make it into that version. Why not play the real version?

Even if I was on your continent I'd rather play with extra latency on the Japanese servers than play a verision that's 4 years behind in content, permenantly missing lots of cool stuff and, well, full of Americans. Let's not forget who it was that ruined PSO.
>>
>>13551133
>ruined PSO
lel did you actually play the first game online? I always just played splitscreen on console with my bros.
>>
>>13551328
What's with the past tense? I play the original PSO online now and Americans are still ruining it.
>>
File: nanana.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nanana.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
>>13550863
Watch Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin, Nanana plays PSO2.
That's the only good thing you'll get if you search for PSO2
>>
>>13548147

Whew Fantasy Star Online used to have a really distinct artstyle, but this power looks like generic anime of the month, or like Buddy Complex in terms of designs.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.