[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Heero just an edgy Setsuna?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: heero4.jpg (52KB, 480x435px) Image search: [Google]
heero4.jpg
52KB, 480x435px
Is Heero just an edgy Setsuna?
>>
>>13546522
No, Heero is a Setsuna that doesn't want to stick his dick in Gundam.
So much less cool.
>>
>>13546596
Heero is also the sadist who threatens teenage girls when invited to their birthday parties and laughs like a psychopath when bad things happen to people he doesn't care about.

He was pretty fun.
>>
>>13547467
>laughs like a psychopath when bad things happen to people he doesn't care about

Too bad he stopped doing early on, and it wasn't even because he grew out of it. He just stopped.
>>
>>13546522
He is a suicidal Mikazuki without husbando
>>
Heero was most entertaining when he was an unrelenting psychopath like >>13547467 said, but for some reason he just stopped being crazy. It was understood he was crazy, he just stopped being entertaining about it. And when he got character development it only turned him into a semi-mute autist.
>>
>>13546522
Setsuna was a less autistic, somewhat sane Heero who mistook his terrorism as a means to become what he perceived as the closest thing to a god.

In contrast, Heero was a batshit crazy autist who knew he was a terrorist from day one.

Ironically enough, the autist turned out to be more grounded than his successor. Heero even entered cold sleep and waited for the day when MUH PACIFISM imploded into a flaming ball of war.

Meanwhile, Setsuna retired to pick space flowers because conflict totally isn't innate to human nature, amirite?
>>
>>13546522
No he's a Mika clone
>>
>>13548392
but Setsuna was a child soldier who was then educated by religious cult cerestur beung to pacifism
heero was rised by the space mossad to be a terrorist
>>
Heero's just Jotaro, he never says anything because he spends all his time thinking of shitty one liners only he or occasionally Trowa could possibly find funny or cool.

>Then I have one warning for you
>It hurts like hell

>Zechs, so of the futures that Epyon showed you, you chose that one?
>Well of the futures Wing Zero showed me, I've chosen this one
>Bang

>This is Peacemillion Unit 202, entering emergency bay due to damages to drive power unit and rudder
>This is Libra Bridge, confirming survivors
>There are no survivors
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpjKS35WZkI

>Heero I don't want to kill my friends, please run
>I can't run, there's a colony right behind me

and so on
>>
>>13548635
>there are no survivors
Damn it Heero
>>
Setsuna married 00 QAN T, Heero married Relena
>>
File: 1446679183563.jpg (26KB, 173x439px) Image search: [Google]
1446679183563.jpg
26KB, 173x439px
>>13546522
Heero is deep on so many levels, youre just too retarded to understand him and his nihlistic and wicked sense of humor.. I bet you read Shonenshit on your spare time, huh? Go back to reading One Punch Man you faggot.
>>
he's retard asshole Sosuke
>>
he could not save that puppy how sad
>>
>>13546522
But Setsuna's already edgy, as is his Gundam. And Heero came before him so, wouldn't Setsuna be an edgier Heero?
>>
>>13554517
That's what I thought, but because everyone here saw 00 as a kid and thus idolises Setsuna (just like kids idolised Heero back when Wing aired), he is bereft of all flaws. Let's ignore how Setsuna was edgily mindbroken by religion, how his first lines in the show was "There is no God", how he killed his own parents with his barehands, how he was an actual child soldier who killed innocent for no reason. Nah, Heero is edgier because Wing is popular and therefore we must hate it.
>>
>>13554530
Don't forget how Setsuna was an oppressed ethnic minority and how he so grimly reflected contemporary issues in the world!! NOT EDGY AT ALL
>>
>>13554517
>>13554530
>>13554537
>second opening is Japanese Linkin Park with a female singer
>"Setsuna isn't edgy, he's just a complex character!"
Gotta love /m/
>>
>>13546522
considering 00 is literally a better animated wing I think Setsuna is a less edgy Heero
>>
>>13554613
Because the most important thing about a show is the opening song?
>>
File: 1447471510921.jpg (343KB, 520x2785px) Image search: [Google]
1447471510921.jpg
343KB, 520x2785px
>>13546522

He was great though, am havin' a giggle right now looking at pic related.
>>
>>13554828
Everyone in Wing was so loopy.
>>
>>13552338
>Muh dead little girl and puppy
>>
>>13554828
That's cute, but as soon as you realize that he proposes to Releena...It won't be the same.
>>
>>13555627
Shut the fuck up, Wufei
>>
>>13555676
>your sight, my delight
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.