[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/m/, can a Star Destroyer destroy stars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 14

File: ISDIIESB.png (908KB, 1120x720px) Image search: [Google]
ISDIIESB.png
908KB, 1120x720px
/m/, can a Star Destroyer destroy stars?
>>
>>13545560
No you idiot it destroyes stuff AMONG the stars
>>
No.
A couple of them CAN reduce a planet's surface to a crater-filled wasteland, though.
>>
>>13545560
If the Emperor got drunk one night and decided to act out "How many Star Destroyers do you need to destroy a star?", how many Star Destroyers would be firing their weapons into a star?
>>
Wasn't there a Star Destroyer that had a Death Star laser mounted on it?

Would it be able to infuse a star with enough energy to go nova?
>>
File: ImpStarDestroyer-SWI125.jpg (325KB, 1920x1160px) Image search: [Google]
ImpStarDestroyer-SWI125.jpg
325KB, 1920x1160px
How many people who prefer the Empire do you think do it just for these magnificent bastards?
>>
>>13545590

Well, look at it this way:

> it takes at least one Star Destroyer to reduce the surface of an average planet to smouldering uninhabitable ash
> the average Star Wars planet is taken to be Earth like and our star is pretty average on a universal scale
> meanwhile our planet would fit in to our sun roughly 1.3 million times over

It's guesstimating in the extreme (also guesstimating is apparently a Google approved word now), but you could take that to mean it'd take at least 1.3 million to fuck up the average star, more if you wanted to actively destroy it. Even a Death Star laser would probably fail to do much of note to the average star given the sheer difference in size between a planet and a star along with the fact pumping a shit load of heat at energy in to a giant ball of energy isn't going to do more than excite it, not destroy it. It'd probably cause a lot of solar activity and might fuck up nearby planets just as bad as the Death Star itself though.
>>
>>13545633
Kinda.
The Eclipse's superlaser was "only" powerful enough to crack the crust of the planet with one shot, not cause the earth shattering kaboom of the Death Star.
>>
>>13545634
Me, but I actually prefer the Republic iterations.
>>
>>13545634
Probably quite a few. It's one of the first things you see after the opening crawl in a New Hope, so that might help the appeal.
>>
>>13545665
How much energy would it take to put an above average sized main sequence star into a supernova reaction anyway?
>>
>>13545677

It's basically the first thing you get a good look at in the franchise and definitely holder of the first iconic shot of the franchise (if you exclude the text crawl as not being a movie "shot" as such), since that long pan over the underbelly of the Star Destroyer to convey it's size as it chases the Tantive IV is what sets the tone of the Empire and cements the film in the eyes of many out the gate.

It's also one of those shots that says to me Lucas has actual talent as a director regardless of how people might pan him, so long as the circumstances are right (i.e. he has people around to keep him humble and someone to slap his hand when he gets too free with the cg). That shot of the underside of the Star Destroyer is one of the most famous shots in cinema history and I don't even really have to describe it for most people to know which one I mean.
>>
>>13545712
Lucas is GREAT at "visual storytelling", that art of conveying a lot of information with just visuals.
But his dialog is crap (a weakness he has always owned, callig himself the " king of wooden dialog"), and he likes to experiment with new technologies a little too much.
>>
>>13545712
Lucas is incredibly skilled at directing. When it comes to writing and working in the editing room, he lacks *that* necessary tact.
>>
>>13545712
I recall seeing an account where Lucas explained that he blew a fair chunk of his special effects budget on that shot because he knew that if he could hook people with that one shot then he had them for the whole movie.

Lucas's problem has been pretty well established to be working much better when there's someone else around to check him, and once he hit it big and people stopped questioning him he just went and did whatever crazy nonsense occurred to him.
>>
File: star-wars-holiday-special_021.jpg (30KB, 736x543px) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-holiday-special_021.jpg
30KB, 736x543px
>>13545560
They sure can, just look at Mark Hamill's career.
>>
File: SS Freudian Nightmare.jpg (703KB, 2240x1320px) Image search: [Google]
SS Freudian Nightmare.jpg
703KB, 2240x1320px
Never forget
>>
>>13545649
>Zentradi Supervision Army has like 4 million ships
Why didn't they just blow up our sun instead of glassing Earth to really make sure we were fucked?
>>
>>13545560
Nah.
There is a ship that crushes suns but it had a different name.
>>
>>13545849

Let's be fair, Hamill never had that much of a career to begin with. He was a nobody before Star Wars (though he had a small role in Wizards), and he did a lot of B stuff and voice acting afterwards.

Ford's career was just fine with Star Wars.
>>
>>13545864
I don't know that Ford would've hit it quite as big without Star Wars though.
It's what led him to Indiana Jones, and I bet ultimately the Jack Ryan stuff. Indy almost killed Star Wars.
He probably would've never done Blade Runner without Star Wars.

That said, if Ford had stayed in arthouse shit, he may've ended up being widely regarded as GOAT. Personally, I think he's farily good, but he's taken too many mediocre scripts.

As you said Hamill's been quite successful with voice work.

Does anyone here like American Grafitti?
>>
>>13545897
>Does anyone here like American Grafitti?

I do, and it's a very good film, but it's clearly meant for just Lucas's generation.

Interestingly he says in ANH's commentary that Luke's character is a continuation of American Grafitti. While AG is about the night before you take that step and change you life, Star Wars is about everything that happens after you take it.
>>
>>13545649
Emperor: I need 1.3 million Star Destroyers made.
Soldier: Why my lord?
Emperor: I'm the emperor, don't fucking question me.
>>
>>13545849
Hamill was basically a nobody before Star Wars, all of his other iconic roles like the Joker came after. He never made it huge like Ford, but he's done pretty alright for himself.
>>
>>13545907
Yeah it's a neat cozy piece. It'd be nice to have that context. I wish that aspect of Car Culture didn't die out.

Speaking of commentaries/featurettes, what's your favorite. I like the RotJ commentary a lot, but I think the "Making of a Minute" is probably my favorite.

Ironically or not, it's one of the things that probably helped get me into looking more closely at the things that aren't readily apparent in movies.
>>
>>13545943

I still need to watch RotJ's, but I really liked Empire's. Mainly because Irvin Kershner has a really great radio announcer voice, and having him go over all the aspects of the film was the best.

I liked that Lucas told Kershner to go to the primiere alone, for the reason of "this is your movie, you directed it. If I went with you, I'd be getting credit for your work"
>>
File: 14091.jpg (104KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
14091.jpg
104KB, 1067x800px
>>13545930
>1.3 million warships

Man, they didn't have that many ships even in LoGH.
>>
>>13546041

I can't think of many settings that do outside of Macross. But then 1.3 million ships is basically a SMALL fleet in that world.
>>
>>13546059
40gay
>>
>>13546070

A thousand warships is a giant fleet in 40k.

Boddole Zer's fleet alone (4,795,122 ships) is bigger than how many ships have ever existed in the 40k universe at one time. And that was one of 1000-2000 fleets of all the same size.
>>
>>13546076
Powerlevels threads
>Max
>Macross
gg
>>
Can a Star Driver drive stars?
>>
>>13546083

That's not even going into the Protodeviln. Considering their food supply, they could probably legit kill a Chaos God by draining it.
>>
>>13545851
I always read that in the voice of the announcer for the Imperials in Battlefront 1.
>>
>>13545839

I've heard he's a pretty good editor too, and did a good chunk of the editing on a lot of his earlier films, up to the first Star Wars I think. It was his first wife who was his first great editor though by all accounts.

>>13545846

I've seen the story about catching the audience within 20 or 30 seconds before as well yea. Which sounds like a pretty sound idea frankly, since the last thing you want is to bored right at the outset.

>>13545853

The Zentradi weren't famed for their creativity I suppose. They knew what they wanted and glassing the planet was the simplest and most direct method so that's how they did it.

>>13545864

Hadn't he given up on acting for a while prior to Star Wars? He was only in small parts for a few years before it I think.

>>13545897

Star Wars definitely made his career, since it got him Indiana Jones, which almost certainly got him Blade Runner. I've no idea why you think Indy almost killed Star Wars though. It was literally just a fun project Lucas and Spielberg did together for the sake of doing something together and was never going to endanger Star Wars.

>>13545939

I almost want to see Dark Side Luke just to see him do live action Emperor Joker.
>>
>>13546108
>I've no idea why you think Indy almost killed Star Wars though
Because Fox didn't want to fund ESB due to how certain they were Indy would make mad dosh. And were really uncertain about taking risks on turning a successful one-off into a franchise.

One of the big reasons ESB finally did get made was because Ford himself said he wanted to do both franchises.

Hollywood was not financially stable at that time, and possibly even less willing to take risks than they are now. One key difference between then in now, is there used to be more superstar directors who could force a project through due to force of will or sheer grit.

Look at Francis Ford Coppola, dude sold his house to ensure Apocalypse Now got funded.
>>
>>13545851
I fucking love this monstrosity so much, I start giggling every time I read the letter.
>>
>>13546098
HAHAHA
>>
>Star Destroyer
>doesn't destroy stars

>Heavy Metal L-Gaim
>no heavy metal music in its OST

>Gunbuster
>they don't bust a single gun

>Evangelion
>not a single mention of Gospels

>Linebarrels of Iron
>no lined barrels
>>
>>13546208

Well what, it's true. They eat emotions and mental energy, the thing chaos gods need to sustain themselves. Not to mention they seem to be immune to harm from anything but the Anima Spiritia.
>>
File: Sun_Crusher-NEGWT.jpg (149KB, 600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Crusher-NEGWT.jpg
149KB, 600x1024px
>>13545854
Indeed. Trek has trilithium, and Star Wars has energy resonance. Both are just a fancy sun-killing bomb.

But I guess if you were to load that into a star destroyer it could launch sun-killing torpedos just fine.
>>
>>13546133

On the other hand A New Hope was, up to ET if I recall, the most successful film of all time - making twice as much as the original Indy flick at the box office in the end and I doubt there were actually that many who were so sure that Indy would out do the new media darling and underdog success story that was Star Wars.

More importantly Lucas originally tried to fund Empire personally using the profits from A New Hope. He eventually had to take help from another source. That wasn't due to Indiana Jones though, it was because the production costs on Empire were running out of control since the producer on the film was a slower and more meticulous director than Lucas was used to working with at the time. It's the reason he got McKallum in for the prequel films: because McKallum was more concerned with sticking to the budget and timetable and banging through production as quickly as possible than with the actual art of the filming.
>>
>>13545649
Not to mention the Star Destroyers would melt up long before they reached the sun.
>>
File: rotj rebel fleet.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rotj rebel fleet.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>13545634
I actually like the mon cal ships better, but damn if the impstars aren't sexy
>>
File: LFL_IA_8458.jpg (492KB, 1280x630px) Image search: [Google]
LFL_IA_8458.jpg
492KB, 1280x630px
>>13546251
What if you just drove a Star Destroyer into a sun while in hyperdrive?

image mostly unrelated one time in a tabletop game we hyperdrived a Star Speeder 3000 into a Star Destroyer
>>
>>13546251

I read those books when I was a kid and they came out.

I still can't get over how dumb it looks.
>>
>>13546269

I doubt it'd make a difference given the size difference between a Star Destroyer (or even a Death Star) and an actual Star. We're talking billions of times the difference if not trillions. No matter how big the explosion is, it'll just fuck up some plasma and then the Star will heal around it like it was never there since a star is just a big ball of plasma.

>>13546272

To be fair, that's just weak art on the part of whoever designed it. The actual narrative in the book gave me a mental picture more akin to a small Star Destroyer given it was constantly described as wedge/triangle/thorn shaped. A better designer could have taken those small bits of description and done something better with it.
>>
>>13546228
THe Chaos Gods are made of pure chaos, Khorne sustains himself on blood, the act of physical violence, and has infinite rage, you can't drain infinite rage there is no end
>>
>>13546547

> you can't drain infinite rage there is no end

Not entirely true. There are different values of infinity and not all infinities are equal, so if the thing draining that rage was a bigger infinity than Khorne's rage he could drain Khorne's infinite rage - presuming that he could drain it faster than Khorne could replenish it as well as hold more than Khorne has.

Just think about the fact that if you start at 1 and keep counting whole normal numbers, you can keep counting to infinity but if you start including fractions you can have an infinite between just 1 and 2 and another between 2 and 3 and so on, meaning there's a larger infinity of fractions than of whole numbers. There's other shit besides, but basically infinities aren't all equal.
>>
>>13545590
>>13545560
>>13545649
>>the thread

One.

All you need to do is have it hit it at hyperspace. It would implode the mass shadow causing the star to nova.
>>
>>13545849

That wasn't actually Star Wars's fault. He was in a cycle accident shortly after New Hope came out, that messed up his face, and the repair surgery afterwards pretty much removed his youthful looks.

It worked great to show him maturing into the hero Luke becomes in the later films, but once Star Wars was over he couldn't get a role as a generic handsome lead man anymore because of how he looked.
>>
>>13546588

I can't actually find a single thing online to corroborate the idea that exploding a ship in hyperspace near a sun (i.e. within it's mass shadow) would blow it up. And to be honest, if it would I can't imagine the Empire wouldn't have taken advantage of it because it is both even more terrifying than the Death Star in effect and a lot fucking cheaper and more efficient. You could wipe out a Rebel fleet as well as sympathizing planets in one stroke at the cost of a single ship and given you'd be approaching in hyperspace they couldn't even do much to detect or stop you.

It also would only be in effect in the old EU given that was where mass shadows were explored in depth (as much as it was) and the old EU had a super weapon called the Galaxy Gun which specifically worked by taking a large warhead out of hyperspace near a planet to destroy it. If it could work by detonating in the mass shadow instead of close to it then why would the Galaxy Gun even need to take the warhead out of hyperspace in the first place?
>>
>>13546581
No, you have exactly the same number of fractions as you do whole numbers. They're both countable infinities and thus are equal.
>>
>>13546675
Yeah, given how Interdictors work, I would guess that it's physically impossible to go to hyperspace within a mass shadow, and if you pass by one, you get violently pulled out of it.

Also, damn Dark Empire was really just a crazy circus of superweapons, wasn't it?
>>
>>13546744

No you don't. Look up a video on infinities on YouTube - far smarter mathematicians than you or I have worked it out and the proofs say you're wrong. Just because I'm shit at explaining it and/or you're shit at grasping the fact there's infinitely more fractions than whole numbers if you count all fractions and all whole numbers doesn't mean it isn't true.
>>
>>13546675
>>13546749

No anons, I'm using realistic physics. Banks tapped on this in the Culture series iirc. Good series if you ever get to read it.
>>
>>13546814

Star Wars doesn't work on real physics though so why act like it does. Mass shadows are madey up physics in the first place so acting like blowing up in one definitely kills the Star Wars is just bizarre. Banks was great though. Pity he was taken so young. Need to read more of his stuff.

Hell, Banks would have had to use madey up physics himself since FTL if, at least currently, basically impossible and probably violates universal causality. So using his Culture books as examples of realistic physics makes even less sense.
>>
>>13546772
Nope. Countable infinities are equal. Both the number of whole numbers and the number of fractions are countable. Thus, they are equal.

I'd recommend you stop talking out your ass to somebody who actually knows what they're talking about.

Or are you just retarded and saying fractions when you mean real numbers? Because there are more reals than rationals.
>>
>>13546849

I thought I already made it clear I was no kind of authority on the matter? I'm not and never claimed to be. I even said I was shit at explaining it. Not sure what else you could want. All infinities still aren't equal though - that I do know and have seen proved multiple times.
>>
It's clearly shorthand for "Star torpedo boat destroyer"
>>
>>13546849
Fractions are uncountably infinite. I have no idea how you got the notion they aren't.
>>
>>13546914
Maybe because I can count fractions.
>>
>>13546920
Any two fractions have a uncountably infinite fractions between them.
>>
>>13546920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elvOZm0d4H0
>>
>>13546928
Please go learn what fractions and/or uncountable means.

Because I can count fractions. Would you like me to demonstrate?
>>
>>13546938

I would. I want you to demonstrate that you can count fractions to infinity please. Take as long as you like. Then count natural numbers to infinity when you are done. And then tell me which took longer or if both took the same time.
>>
>>13546041
I dunno, between the two sides they probably had close to 1mil, considering how frequently they lost tens of thousands of ships and could still launch 100,000+ ship campaigns.
>>
>>13546949
All fractions can be expressed as X/Y. I will count to X/Y. For the purposes of saving space, I will omit zero and negative numbers.

1/1
2/1
1/2
3/1
2/2
1/3
4/1
3/2
2/3
1/4
X+1/Y-1 (assuming Y>1)
X/Y
X-1/Y+1 (assuming X>1)

I will now count natural numbers to X.

X-1
X
X+1

Both rational numbers and natural numbers are countable.

>>13546932
If your knowledge is derived from youtube videos, you can fuck right off.
>>
>>13546938

Yeah retard, in theory.

Because you can have infinite fractions. Enlight me what is 1,9999999999... plus 1,99999999999... (to infinity).

Learn some basic math.
>>
>>13546964
The algorithm in >>13546962 covers all rational numbers.
>>
>>13546962

Okay, now how do those to sets compare in size. Show your work.
>>
>>13547045
Because I can number my counting of rational numbers. Using natural numbers!

And since I can put a natural number to every rational number, or vice versa, there's a one-to-one relationship. That is, for every rational number there is a corresponding natural number.

That means they're equal in quantity.
>>
>>13547090

You can't though. If you're pairing off 1 with 1/2, 2 with 2/1, 3 with 1/3, 4 with 3/1, 5 with 2/3, 6 with 1/4, 7 with 2/4 and so on there won't be an equal number of both. There's already a disparity after only a few numbers and it'll just grow from there.
>>
>>13547117
Sure I can. I'm not going to run out of natural numbers.
>>
>>13547150

I think you might actually be an idiot. Both sides are already unequal and one side will always have a theoretically higher peak number even if you could sit down and count to infinity because of that imbalance. It doesn't matter that you can keep counting forever in both cases because that's not how infinity is defined, especially in math.
>>
>>13547187
I can take an infinite set and make it "larger" according to your definition with no work. All I have to do is double all the numbers and backfill. That clearly doesn't work, since I'm already covering all numbers of whatever type. But according to your logic it does. Therefore, your logic can't be correct.

You've moved the goalposts and I'm now sick of your ad hominems. This is my last post. Have fun being wrong.
>>
>>13547226

If one set is larger than the other and you always backfill both when backfilling one, then one will still always be larger than the other after backfilling no matter how much you do it.

Infinities not being equal is a commonly accepted fact in math and has been with some time. I've no idea why you're trying to act otherwise.
>>
>>13546675
>Galaxy Gun which specifically worked by taking a large warhead out of hyperspace near a planet to destroy it.
No, it just used hyperspace to DELIVER a sufficiently powerful warhead. The warhead blew shit up by exploding, hyperspace was just used so that the thing could reach out and kill you from across the galaxy. It's mentioned that it can fire warheads with varying yields, so it can destroy anything from a single bunker to an entire planet, to possibly more.
>>
>>13547407
isn't that basically starkiller base
>>
>>13547430
SKB seems to be a hybrid of the Galaxy Gun with the Suncrusher.
>>
>>13547451

It uses hyperspace as a weapon itself.
>>
>>13546547

Again though

The Protodeviln can, if left unchecked, drain entire universes of life. It's what happened to the universe they came from.
>>
>>13547530
Not literally. It uses the equivalent of smart bombs to BVR the Galaxy Gun's payloads and generate a chain reaction that can range from annihilating a base or space station to wiping out entire moons or planets.

The armored hyperspace capable missiles/warheads are a delivery method, not the cause of the weapon.
>>
>>13547543

To add on, I should note that it's not like the Protodeviln are this massive sprawling race. There's only like 7 of them in existence, everyone else on their side is people that obey them due to being drained.
>>
>>13547530
>It uses hyperspace as a weapon itself.
By that argument, any warship that can go faster then light speed in Star Wars and jump to hyperspace is "using hyperspace" as a weapon itself.

The payload and chemical reacton in the galaxy gun's missiles/warheads are nothing to do with the delivery method. Its just a more strategic version of the Death Star.
>>
File: 1347770674337.jpg (36KB, 556x414px) Image search: [Google]
1347770674337.jpg
36KB, 556x414px
>>13546272
This.

You make an neigh-invulnerable ramming-attack gunboat, and you don't shape it like a giant fist?

Missed chances.
>>
File: Imperial fleet.webm (2MB, 1172x500px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial fleet.webm
2MB, 1172x500px
Star Destroyers are the best.
>>
>>13547802
>a thousand fighters flying all over the place for no reason
>two of them almost collide just because.
Fucking special editions.
>>
File: image_3.jpg (112KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
112KB, 880x880px
>>13545590
>>13545930
>>13546108
>emperor
His name is sheev
>>
>>13547882
Oh, shut up. He's been 'The Emperor' forever, nobody needs to learn his stupid fuck dull name.
>>
>>13547942
He's a person and his name is Sheev.
>>
File: 1405102792483.png (347KB, 705x500px) Image search: [Google]
1405102792483.png
347KB, 705x500px
>>13547942
>I'll try spinning, that's a good trick
>>
>>13547882
Can't peeve the sheev!
>>
>>13547407

And after it's delivered the warhead it always takes it out of hyperspace before detonation. That's how it works. If you could detonate something within the mass shadow of an object and thus destroy the object from within hyperspace there'd be no need to take it out of hyperspace.

In fact due to the nature of hyperspace exploration that fact would have been discovered long ago and exploited by everybody. Even if the Empire had felt the need to build a Death Star despite it then the Rebels would have blown it up by using a ship in hyperspace to destroy it's mass shadow.

It's simply too broken a method of attack going by established mass shadow rules so it was never included, because there's essentially no way to prevent, defend or even detect it. It just happens and you're fucked.
>>
>>
File: Star Destroyers.webm (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Star Destroyers.webm
1MB, 960x540px
>>
>>13548353

I always thought that if you ran into mass shadow in hyperspace you were destroyed/stopped existing - hence why hyperdrives have a built in safety that drops you out whenever you're about to hit one.
>>
>>13548405
This is pretty gloriously shark-like.
>>
>>13548518
No, but running into whatever is casting that mass shadow is likely to fuck you up. Hence the safety mechanism.
>>
>>13547045
>>13547117
>>13547187
>>13547260
>Infinities not being equal is a commonly accepted fact in math and has been with some time.
I see we have an armchair mathemetician here. Yes, in some cases infinities are unequal. This is not one of those cases. The set of natural numbers and the set of rational numbers both have a cardinality (size) of aleph-naught. Now, the set of all REAL numbers is one example of a set that's definitively larger, having a cardinality of C. But for all purposes, the natural numbers and the rational numbers have the same size.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleph_number#Aleph-naught
>>
>>13546675
>It also would only be in effect in the old EU given that was where mass shadows were explored in depth (as much as it was) and the old EU had a super weapon called the Galaxy Gun which specifically worked by taking a large warhead out of hyperspace near a planet to destroy it. If it could work by detonating in the mass shadow instead of close to it then why would the Galaxy Gun even need to take the warhead out of hyperspace in the first place?
The Galaxy Gun doesn't even make sense, there's no way it can turn enough in hyperspace (Apparently minor angle adjustments ARE possible however.) for the projectile to make it out of the giant mass-shadow tangle of the Deep Core without dropping in and out of hyperspace a dozen times.

Which means the projectiles are more than capable of entering and exiting hyperspace on their own without a really big gun to fire them.

So they don't fucking need a Galaxy GUN at all.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.