[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were some of your favorite MSG episodes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: Gundam.jpg (28KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam.jpg
28KB, 300x225px
I need to revisit the series again.
>>
>>13536494
10, 20, 21, 41, 43
But you can put the entire Ramba and A boa qu arcs in there
>>
>>13536494
The one when Amuro meets his mother
I think it was episode 14? Pretty emotional shit
>>
Doan's Island seriously.
>>
>>13536521
Episode 13. Good choice tho.

1-2 are legendary.
>>
>>13536565
This it's actually great
>>
>>13536565
I never understood why so many people hate it. I mean, it's not my favorite episode, but I didn't think it was as terrible as people made it out to be.
>>
Episode 14, "Time, Be Still", where Zeeks on hover bikes plant bombs all over the Gundam.
>>
File: patbate.jpg (60KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
patbate.jpg
60KB, 1280x544px
>>13536521
>>13536565
>>13536606
>>13537090
Excellent choices.

>>13536520
Also good.
>>
Doan's Island
>>
>>13537090
Oh yes I particularly loved this episode, Ramba Ral arc was pretty good as well
>>
>>13536494
>>
>>13536494
>I need to revisit the series again.
That's what the movies are for
>>
>>13537090
I think the point that made be really like that episode is where the zeeks dress up in civilian clothes and drive out to them to congratulate them on being able to get the bombs off.
>>
Zeek Timebomb episode is classic, always liked the one early on in the garma arc where the two recon plane pilots help out the lady and her child and get shotdown by amuro.

The lalah attack episode and the last one are both spectacular as well.
>>
File: 594.png (671KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
594.png
671KB, 720x479px
hilarious in hindsight
>>
>>13537090
>the white base crew struggles at doing that and does it just in time
>the zeeks observe from a safe distance
>they could have sniped Amuro or bombed them as a distraction
>but no, they honorably wait until they manage to disarm the bomb and then congratulate them

If that aired today people would yell zeonwank.
>>
The Kai episode is easily one of my favorite Gundam episodes out of any series.
>>
>>13536494
Every time Dozle was on screen. An ugly monster of a man, covered in scars, ends up been a great guy who cares about his men and loves his daughter and younger brother.
>>
I really liked the last few episodes. That final battle had a lot of great stuff.
>>
Episode 36. Dozle's death for me was the strongest scene in the entire series. Not just the death scene itself, but Amuro's reaction to it and the "monster" that appears in Amuro's eyes.

>>13539513
Amuro and Char having a swordfight was fantastic.
>>
No one has mentioned the episode where Amuro visits his father? I thought that one was pretty heart breaking, especially considering his father thought he single handedly won the war with one of his devices he gave Amuro in that episode.
>>
>>13536565
This. Doan's Island was the episode where everything started getting good for me. I don't care about the "QUALITY", 0079's merits lay far beyond its animation.

>>13537365
This as well, actually. Encounters in Space is absolutely amazing, just like the last 10 or so episodes of the series was, and the first movie and Soldiers of Sorrow are quite good in themselves too.
>>
>>13539973
You're acting like he didn't?
>>
File: tumblr_nb7lsqpY9N1tgeudbo6_500.gif (2MB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb7lsqpY9N1tgeudbo6_500.gif
2MB, 500x355px
The episodes where Amuro fights nameless grunt characters.

The one he takes on the goufs holding Zaku machine guns is great. (episode 22?). I wish we had more webms of MSG, besides the few obvious ones.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.