[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could Godzilla take out an Eva unit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

File: gve.jpg (439KB, 1100x790px) Image search: [Google]
gve.jpg
439KB, 1100x790px
Could Godzilla take out an Eva unit?
>>
>>13524099
Is an Eva unit:
>The Oxygen Destroyer
>Godzilla himself melting down
>Kiryu

If you don't answer yes to at least one of those, then Godzilla wins.
>>
>>13524116
The meltdown could easily be induced by an eva through extreme temperature, the meltdown itself is nothing more than a fancy way of saying spontaneous combustion
>>
>>13524116
You forgot Biollante and King Kong.
>>
>>13524454
He got dumped in a volcano at the start of the Heisei series, I think you might be dumb anon
>>
Godzilla killed Yog-Sothoth, so probably yea
>>
Evas are basically Ultraman if you do the math, so probably a draw since Ultraman can kick Godzilla's ass if Godzilla loses his neck frill.
>>
>>13525127
Godzilla killed Biollante
>>
>>13525127
And, you know, Mothra. Or Mothra babies.
>>
>>13525459

And Mecha-King Ghidorah.
>>
>>13524099
Godzilla has shit mobility so the Eva could take it out if it has the moves, other than that I think it could break the AT Field and in close quarters would prove to be a tough fight
>>
>>13524099
He could if the plot said he could.
If the plot doesn't require him to take out an Eva, then he couldn't.
>>
File: Dropkick.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dropkick.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
>>13525527
>shit mobility
>>
>>13525535
/Thread
>>
>>13525527
Godzilla isn't the one who has a power cord strapped into its back. Godzilla can fly, drop kick, high-jumper, and is an expert boxer.
>>
File: goji.jpg (305KB, 509x800px) Image search: [Google]
goji.jpg
305KB, 509x800px
>>13525527
>Shit mobility
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1447994005342.webm
>>
>>13524099
Depends. Which Godzilla we talking about? If it's Final Wars Goji, EVAs are fucked.
>>
>>13525571
Man, the 70s was a magical time with equal amount of amazing and absurd
>>
>>13525337
Godzilla had a cooling system to deal with that, possibly lowering his internal temperature to counteract the heat of the lava and magma. The meltdown is caused by overheating and his body creating more fission and heat than his cooling mechanism could cope with, thus beginning the spontaneous combustion process. The meltdown would be caused by an internal RISE in temperature, like an extreme version of hyperthermia.

If an Eva was outfitted with the right weapons and gear, it could trigger such forms of hyperthermia and spontaneous combustion, the only question would be the method of raising The Big G's internal body temperature
>>
>>13525895
I'm pretty sure you're just pulling all this out of your ass.
>>
>this talk about a little heat defeating Godzilla
I don't know much about him, but didn't he tank a black hole to the face?
>>
File: You feel woozy.webm (657KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
You feel woozy.webm
657KB, 1280x544px
>>13525895
Not only would EVA need something with enough kick to puncture his thick hide, Godzilla's meltdown is his strongest form..The Meltdown itself was caused by absorbing unheard of levels of radiation and nuclear energy. His body was producing more energy than it could handle. Not only would attempting to manually cause a meltdown eventually kill him, it would make him much stronger as well and it would easily overpower the EVA unit before his demise.
Regardless of how it plays out, Godzilla wins this fight.

>>13525946
This is even more bullshit power. EVA is fucked.
>>
File: !SpaceGodzilla_(PS4).png (300KB, 807x970px) Image search: [Google]
!SpaceGodzilla_(PS4).png
300KB, 807x970px
>>13524099
>Could Godzilla take out an Eva unit?

I take it you haven't heard of this little guy, kind of a distant Brother of Godzilla's, his name is something something...

SPACE GODZILLA

>SpaceGodzilla was created when Godzilla's cells entered a black hole and emerged from a white hole, then merged with crystalline alien organisms and mutated rapidly from energies released by supernovas.

If you're going to kill Godzilla you're going to need at least Super Saiyan 2 Gohan to vaporize every single cell he has or he's going to reform and then kick your ass.

Godzilla is essentially Rocky Balboa if Rocky Balboa was an Skyscraping Alligator Dragon
>>
>>13525976
It's like The Incredible Melting Man, the increase in power is pointless as his body would constantly be deteriorating, at his theoretical strongest he would be unable to fight as at that point he would be reduced to nothing but bones and ash, possibly a few bits and pieces of charred flesh sprinkled in but nothing left that would be alive or moving
>>
godzilla died because he couldnt breath and yet he can survive in space
>>
>>13525976
As well, there would be no need to pierce hide, making the creature ingest something such as lava or molten metal could spark the chain reaction just fine, though it would be at the cost of damaged internal organs
>>
>>13525917
i havent heard about this but i bet your ass its in some obscure japanese book about godzilla, just like how the black history stuff for turn a was in some obscure manga. idk man.
>>
>>13526083
Have you ever even seen Godzilla vs Destoroyah?
>>
>>13526108
Yes I have, multiple times, actually, and there's all this fear of Godzilla either exploding as the fission increases along with his power until he finally burns to death. Due to the nuclear fission and extreme temperatures we could assume one factor for the heat and inevitable death is that his body was trying to break down hydrogen atoms in order to produce energy, which is impossible and would likely take extreme amounts of heat, resulting in the need for more and more powerful coolants
>>
>>13526115
If godzilla hits meltdown mode then no one wins. The earth dies. That's ultimate game over.
>>
>>13526122
That's only if you're leaving him on earth, if you have it take place in space or even on the moon then the effects would be minimized save for a fancy lightshow. Or you could freeze the entire body, then shatter it in to multiple pieces, the smaller parts would burn up more quickly and would result in a less substantial release of energy.

Also, if Godzilla is like a nuclear plant, what kind of "elephant's foot" would he leave in his wake?
>>
>>13524099
Yes.
>>
>>13526130
>>13526115
So now the Evas are magically causing Godzilla to undergo an internal nuclear meltdown and teleporting him into space at the same time?
>>
>>13526122
Speaking of the meltdown, we actually get to see it happen in Godzilla in Hell. It's fucking great.
>>
>>13526181
>godzilla in hell
U wot m8?
>>
Depends: If it an awakened Eva a la Impact? Then no.

If it's not, sure.
>>
File: 00a.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
00a.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>13526187
new comic, ended yesterday and was fantastic
>>
>>13526268
DL link?
>>
File: Godzilla stroll.jpg (78KB, 400x434px) Image search: [Google]
Godzilla stroll.jpg
78KB, 400x434px
>>13526268
What the actual fuck. Was someone stoned when they thought this up? I mean it's not the dumbest comic book story premise I've ever heard, but it's damn close.
>>
>>13526313
"Godzilla goes to hell" is nowhere near the dumbest gojira premise come on
>>
>>13526313
It's probably based on the Godzilla VS Satan rumor that was floating around for ages.
>>
>>13526181
In which issue? I know that he lets himself get eaten by birds so that he can destroy the big bad with an atomic laser light show, but which issue is the meltdown in?
>>
>>13526174
No simultaneously, I was letting you decide how they cause the meltdown, forcing him to drink molten lava was only a suggestion
>>
>>13526301
>>13526313
It's actually a really fun read

https://mega.nz/#F!rJhnwZCL!83Tx9U2aExeHyw8MLBj9Fw
>>
>>13527041
Beyond the normal chan posturing and calling people retarded, I think you might be dumb, anon
>>
>>13526268
comic of the year that fucking ending, everytime godzilla "dies" he comes back stronger
>>
>>13526313
mfw no giant qt
>>
>>13527308
I never remember calling anyone retarded
>>
>>13526268
>IDW
>>
File: 1330870031718.jpg (877KB, 817x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1330870031718.jpg
877KB, 817x1148px
Could Shin Getter beat godzilla?
>>
File: 1447969008139.jpg (3MB, 1987x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1447969008139.jpg
3MB, 1987x3056px
>>13526268
This comic is a masterpiece.
>>
>>13528360
idk could the scooby doo gang beat mazinger
please someone have that screencap.
>>
>>13524116

Yo, you forgot Mechagodzilla 2.
>>
>>13528360
Of course.
>>
>>13524099
AT field > no AT field
>>
Its a standstill slightly in favor of the Eva.

Under normal circumstances, I'm pretty sure that neither one can actually kill the other. Big G has his absurd regeneration on top of his already tough natural defenses, so killing him is notoriously difficult. But Godzilla doesn't have an AT field or any way to get past one, so the Eva is basically invulnerable to his attacks. None of his physical attacks are going to hurt the Eva, and his atomic breath is going to be not nearly as effective against an AT Field as it would be against most opponents. AT Fields have been shown to handle shit way higher on the power scale than atomic energy already, so the best that Godzilla can hope for is partial effectiveness.

So this turns into the Eva dealing nonfatal wounds to Godzilla, and Godzilla either doing nothing or very slowly eroding the Eva's armor and health with atomic breath. The big tie breaker is that the Evangelion has Nerv on its side, who will be working the whole time to find an exploit to shift things in their favor (such as coming up with a superscience solution for making Godzilla melt down). Godzilla isn't going to be getting help from anyone during a fight, but the Eva is. And that could theoretically make the difference.

If the Eva actually goes Berserk, however, I kinda of have to give it to the Eva simply because it has all of the advantages list above combined with an exceptional power boost. NGE Berserk Unit 01 once punched a universe to death from the inside, and in the Rebuild continuity Unit 01 was well on its way to causing an Impact Event by itself, which is something that not even Godzilla can hope to survive. None of Godzilla's powers protect him from his body popping like a balloon into LCL and his soul being collected.
>>
>>13531002
It's an interesting fight though because Godzilla is one of those "forces of nature" on par with Thor. The best part is that there would be no real way to win against him because every time Godzilla dies, he always proves why he's the king of the monsters.

So if an Eva were to win against Godzilla, it would have to do so at the price of significant collateral damage, if not destroying the earth outright. They'd be fucking themselves over if they caused Godzilla to meltdown because Burning Godzilla is a walking super nuke, and causing an Impact Event kind of speaks for itself.

And even then they would be wasting time even trying to fight Godzilla - he's tanked a black hole and an asteroid to the face.
>>
>>13528360
That version? Fuck no.
>>
>>13531025
>>13531002
Didn't Rei's Eva unit pop into LCL?
>>
File: Megas es mejor que EVA.png (461KB, 734x800px) Image search: [Google]
Megas es mejor que EVA.png
461KB, 734x800px
>>
>>13528360
Yes.
>>
>>13531002
What makes you think Godzilla's atomic breath can't break through an AT Field? Considering its powerful enough to destroy Asteroids from a blast from the surface, in other movies his breath has been likened to that of a nuclear explosion (the equivalent of which has been shown to break AT fields), and I'm pretty sure it destroyed a black hole or some shit in one movie too.
>>
Godzilla would win, easily. It took a weapon that fucking DESTROYS OXYGEN to kill him.
>>
>>13533221
Which is odd, since a few movies later he survived the vacuum of space.
>>
>>13524116
>Kiryu
Godzilla was still alive, just caccooned and dragged into the ocean by Kiryu. His chest healed from a point blank range Absolute Zero canon, he could survive a drill.
>>13525127
>Biolantte
Godzilla was injected with an anti-nuclear bacteria eating away at his insides, lightening and Bio's acid caused it to act faster. Godzilla stumbled away from the battle.

>>13525521
>Mecha-King Ghidorah
Godzilla was dropped into the ocean and was like 'How the fuck did I get here so fast? May as well sleep for a year.'.

>>13525628
>final wars Godzilla
>strong
Ha.
>>
>>13528360
>Godzilla took Thor's hammer to the face
>Godzilla survived getting hit with a black hole.
>Godzilla nuked the fuck out of Yog-Sothoth
>Godzilla beat a monster that was over 3 times his size and weight.
>Godzilla dragged a piece of a monster back with him from a dream.
>>
>>13531002
Godzilla's atomic breath is at least as strong as the positron rifle they use against Ramiel, if not much stronger. It's like a nuclear blast with all the energy focused into a single line, which means it's dozens if not hundreds of times stronger than a bomb alone.

Let's also not forget that Godzilla is a lot smarter than it looks. It might not talk, but it's frighteningly clever. It'll go for the umbilical, either by accident from sheer collateral damage or deliberately once it notices the Evas protecting the cables. Rip out those and you're not going to see the Eva have a chance to get a new one while Goji's beating the shit out of it.

Berserk 01 might win, because Berserk 01 arbitrarily wins against everything, but even then it's going to have a really bad time. Godzilla makes Zeruel look like a pansy.
>>
>>13533276
Manga Shin Getter would just sorta absorb him, though. It absorbed a nuclear missile followed by the Dinosaur Empire no problem.
>>
>>13533289
Godzilla can be smart, but hes been a clumsy retard before too. I remember in Mothra vs Godzilla, he tripped on a bridge, fell into a tower, thought the tower was attacking him, and wrestled with it.
>>
>>13533360
Yeah and then Getter Energy becomes Godzilla Energy and it decides that it's found a better organism to use parasitically than humanity.
>>
>>13533367
That's really early Godzilla though.
>>
>>13524099
He won against HELL anon
>>
>>13528895
>you can't kill Godzilla with parasites or they BECOME Godzilla
This is even WORSE then space Godzilla is there no presence Big G CAN'T infect to preserve his own life

Or was the Big Man just rewarding Godzilla for his faith?
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.