[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

appendages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: z_no_chikara.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
z_no_chikara.webm
3MB, 720x405px
What mecha have appendages and use them for attacks, bonus if the tips are cannons too.

Do Dragon and Arlon Gundam count? Maybe my memory is fuzzy but I forgot if it was their arms or appendages that stretch and breath fire.
>>
>>13518779
Getter Robo grows axes from its shoulders, also grows captes and wings to fly.
>>
>>13519422
>first response is a retard speaking out his ass that can't even read the OP
Wonderful.
>>
File: raflessia.jpg (3MB, 3929x5704px) Image search: [Google]
raflessia.jpg
3MB, 3929x5704px
Rafflesia from F91
Patulia from X
Agguguy from ZZ
That one mecha piloted by twins in Linebarrels
>>
>>13519437
>second response is just pointing out the obvious shitpost
Wonderful.
>>
>>13519568
>fourth response is responding to captain obvious
Wonderful.
>>
>>13519556
I still can't understand Rafflesia to this day.
>>
>>13520912
It's a big fuckoff newtype magic MA created by crazy spacenoids, what is there to get?
>>
>>13520924
so it's less of a gundam and more like a UFO?
>>
>>13518779
This thing has got so much fucking firepower snuck into it's appendages. The shoulder pegs can aim around and fire beams, those holes near it's elbows are actually beam sabres, and the front of it's legs open up and metal claws for crushing pop out of them. It can transform to fly and use all that shit while flying too.

But the best part of it all is that it was piloted by Man who was a true hero not some little boy with a girl's name...
>>
File: appendage.jpg (180KB, 1421x781px) Image search: [Google]
appendage.jpg
180KB, 1421x781px
>>13518779
>What mecha have appendages and use them for attacks

Appendage:
a body part (such as an arm or a leg) connected to the main part of the body

So... What mecha have appendages? Just about all of them.
>>
>>13521120
I guess I used the wrong term. I'm kinda used referring to arms and legs as limbs while those weird tentacle things as appendages.
>>
>>13521120
Pretty sure OP meant non arms/legs appendages
>>
>>13518779
>Do Dragon and Arlon Gundam count?

Not really. It's a weapon that fits over their hands before stretching. EW Altron even has it as a seperate thing mounted on the forearm not connected to the hand in any way whatsoever.
>>
File: Zed01gojulas.jpg (25KB, 450x390px) Image search: [Google]
Zed01gojulas.jpg
25KB, 450x390px
>>13521144
>I'm kinda used referring to arms and legs as limbs while those weird tentacle things as appendages.

Fair enough. As far as non-arm/leg appendages go, I guess you mean tails and tentacles and the like. That being the case, I'd like to point out that many Zoids have weaponry in their tails.
>>
File: Ez-038.jpg (27KB, 560x390px) Image search: [Google]
Ez-038.jpg
27KB, 560x390px
>>13521339
>Zoids

Heck, the Elephander has weapons in it's trunk.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
>>13520912
>>13520924
>Raflessia

Other than its similarity to the real-life "corpse flower," the Raflessia is purely a weapon of terror. It's designed to murder people.

God knows it's a stupidly-designed machine. Ungainly, inefficient, poorly suited to combat against anything other than helpless civilians. That prone-to-shattering glass dome is was SUCH a brilliant design element. :-/
>>
Well, if that's what you're after, look no further than the Dezalg's nightmarish tentacle weapons from Megazone 23 Part II.
>>
>>13521365
oh god what
>>
>>13521483
Yeah, that show doesn't fuck around.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.