[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turn A Gundam: Wind of the Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 180.png (1MB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
180.png
1MB, 1129x1600px
COMPLETE MANGA SCANLATION
https://turnafeezy.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/turn-a-gundam-wind-of-the-moon-final-chapter-commentariesafterword/

Well /m/, I delivered. Here it is, all complete. Fun little manga, a bit of a mess, but lots of neat ideas to Turn A's setting, like intergalactic monsters/newtypes or some shit.

I gotta thank everyone involved. khoda, nozaku, poe, etc.
>>
>>13508434

> Poe
> being useful

Lt. Phil please.

That said, thanks for this. Can't wait to read it.
>>
File: 091.png (1MB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
091.png
1MB, 1129x1600px
>>13508434
this is such fun little manga

thank you so much man
>>
File: 1438682813017.jpg (876KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1438682813017.jpg
876KB, 3840x2160px
Glory glory hallelujah the only sidestory thingy for my favorite Gundam is finally done

Thank you so much
>>
>>13508434
thanks man, I'll find you one day and buy drinks for everyone involved
>>
Downloading complete Gundam scanlations always feels damned good. Thanks for the work on this!
>>
File: 174.png (1MB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
174.png
1MB, 1129x1600px
>>13508773
my pleasure, I had a lot of fun working on this
>>
>>13508612
I love the way Loran's father is depicted. He's a crazy archaeologist with a huge beard and his name is DR. TAMBOOYA CEHACK.
>>
File: Cobra Stallone - thanks.jpg (73KB, 473x575px) Image search: [Google]
Cobra Stallone - thanks.jpg
73KB, 473x575px
>>13508434

Whee and blee! Thank you! Most awesome. Much appreciated, Feezy and friends.
>>
wow man, thanks a bunch; it's always a pleasure to read a complete manga gundam related. I'm even happier it deals with Turn A and that it was written by Akiman...makes it almost canon I would say.

BTW is the remaining Turn A Gundam manga any good? the one with five volumes that was never fully scanlated.
>>
So... anymore gundam works? We should make this a thread.

Nice job OP. I finished watching Turn A this year, it was really great. Ok, I admit, I had troublçe with the 20ish episodes, but then it finally gets real good.
>>
>>13508434
You guys are so much better than Zeonic. Please do rebellion and beltorchika's children so that they EVER get done.
>>
File: CBmnz0eUoAER_un.png (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CBmnz0eUoAER_un.png
94KB, 500x500px
>>13508434
awesome thanks!
I went and bought the manga too just because i love that cover so much too
>>
Thank you very much!
I know I've got mecha I'd like to ask for but that'd be greedy. Just give us a heads up if you're ever looking for something to translate.

I hope you all have a nice day.
>>
thanks man
>>
File: 208-209.png (2MB, 2257x1600px) Image search: [Google]
208-209.png
2MB, 2257x1600px
Thanks man. Really fun read.

Out of curiousity is this just a random image or is it mean to be on the other side of the gateway? If so I love what looks like a wrecked Turn X in the picture.
>>
>>13511060
From what I hear there are some interesting changes with some changes of focus, but it's largely the same story. I actually own the volumes. It's one of the projects I may tackle in the near future.

Next on my list is this one-shot by Akiman. Seems pretty cute.
https://newtypebananaace.wordpress.com/2014/06/21/turn-a-kokoro-one-shot-untranslated/

I have been contemplating the Fukui novelization too... I have the digital copy on hand.

>>13511108
Any idea how many vols of Beltorchika's Children are out?
>>
Thanks /m/ates
>>
More importantly, what the fuck came through the gate?

Has humanity formed into one abomination as the final evolution of Newtype understanding?
>>
>>13512781
wow that one shot looks interesting...too bad we didn't get that kind of outfit for Diana in the series.

Anyways as far as Gundam mangas go, I'd really like to see Beltorchika's Children, the remaining Turn A Gundam manga and definitely 0083 Rebellion and the new one with Blue Destiny. Zeta Define is a must too.

I think Zeonic really needs to finish Char's Deleted Affair before I trust they will finish whatever they start.
>>
>>13513386
At least Zeonic seems pretty focused on Thunderbolt at the moment

Also Define is in no way a must
>>
>>13512781

> I have been contemplating the Fukui novel

Is that the one with the Black Turn-A, Dianna piloting a vagina/butterfly mobile armor and so on? I assume you can't read it going by your posts, but I'm curious if you know anything about it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.