[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IBO Flaws

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 17

File: Screenshot_20151108-181036.png (418KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151108-181036.png
418KB, 854x480px
I can't watch any episode of IBO more than one time. It just feel so dull.

Point out what can be improved in IBO without mentioning other show here.
>>
>>13506480
You go first.

I don't care for your opinion, anyway.
>>
>>13506493
>>13506480

V-Fin can't explode.

I like their choice to use kinetic weapon and not making defeated unit explode, But I found it's funny when damaged v-fin explodes.
>>
>>13506524
I don't think the V-fin exploded so much as it was hit with explosives.
>>
>>13506480
I think a lot of fight episodes are great and they capture the mood they're going for pretty damn well at times. Problem is, these are dispersed out over long periods of overdone and unnecessary exposition.
I dunno, it ain't flawless but I'm at least enjoying it. I can't argue if someone wants to call it boring though.
>>
>>13506480
>special weapon of the week
Dropped
>>
>>13506524
How can this even be considered a Gundam show if there's no beam rifles or beam swords?
>>
You guys just want gendum to turn into Valvrave, admit it.
>>
>>13506550
G Gundam?
>>
>>13506480
>I can't watch any episode of IBO more than one time.
Why are you watching any episode of any show more than one time?
>>
>>13506585
>Why do people buy films on DVD/Blu-Ray?
>>
>>13506581
Had Beam Swords
>>
More showing and less telling like a certain other director
>>
>>13506550
I presume that Ahab Particle rendered all beam weaponry useless, and there will be Ahab Particle Nullifier for upgrade.
>>
>>13506634
Rarely. Domon liked to work with his hands.
>>
I wish Kudelia was being given a bit more to do. I don't care whether she pilots or not, but she should have taken a hand in the negotiations, taking over for Orga the same way that Naze took over for Muraba since she's supposed to be an orator and frankly could use the boost in confidence doing well against a mafioso would give her.

I also would prefer that more adults from CGS had actually been decent people and not cartoonishly evil, with a couple more of them joining Tekkadan to help them through. It would have been no harm to have another mechanic or pilot be an adult who isn't a complete cock for instance.

>>13506648

> Hey guys, look at me, I'm technically obeying the rules but I just can't stop myself from breaking the spirit of them

Subtle.

>>13506666

They've already gone on record as saying that there'll be no beam weapons as a stylistic choice to make the show stand out apparently. Can't see why they'd break that.
>>
>>13506700
>I wish Kudelia was being given a bit more to do

As far as I can tell, "the thing that only I can do" is a core theme of the show.

WATASHI NI DEKIRU KOTO
>>
>>13506730
>WATASHI NI DEKIRU KOTO
STOP
That show has no place on /m/.

>>13506700
>I wish Kudelia was being given a bit more to do
Well, she taught the kids how to read, maybe it'll be an important plotpoint later on.
>>
>>13506739
>Well, she taught the kids how to read, maybe it'll be an important plotpoint later on.
When they are deciding who gets Kudelia, property transfer and all, Mikazuki writes his name without thinking about it.
>>
>>13506739
You cannot stop the Gospel of Miyafujesus
>>
>>13506700
Well after Orga took over and wiped out the dicks in the 1st corps, he gave the remaining members a choice to stay or take their severance pay and go home. Most sensible adults would probably take the check and gtfo. Why stay with a company ran by a bunch of sketchy orphans and be targeted Gjallarhorn?
>>
>>13506746
Or he reads an Earth newspaper and suddenly ENLIGHTENMENT.
>>
>>13506746
>When they are deciding who gets Kudelia, property transfer and all, Mikazuki writes his name without thinking about it.
Many illiterate people historically know how to write their own name out of necessity. Signing for things is a big deal for centuries. Not so much these days of course, which is all about passwords now.
>>
>>13506883
Those who couldn't write would also just default to some common signage (which is really all that a signature is, some symbol that asserts you are so and so).

(Insert tangent on the origin of the kike epithet here.)
>>
>>13506480
I don't like to rewatching new anime anyway, but I liked the first 3 episodes a lot. The fight animation wasn't that good, but it looks better than it really is from the music, direction, and characters. The space episode was a little more disappointing... but it's space! Space is awesome! Didn't watch the newest ep yet.
>>
>>13508502
The newest episode is by far my favorite and the fight was great to me. The show use to be orga giving orders but now it feels more like they fight just to not let one another down.
>>
>>13509144
I liked the new episode a lot, but that ending was kind of a buzzkill.
>>
>>13506666
>I presume that Ahab Particle rendered all beam weaponry useless

It's the Nano-laminated armor actually. Beam weapon is supposed to be super ineffective against it.
>>
I was just really disappointed nobody died in this episode. It's also rather stupid that the attack was called off because of sympathy rather than the boarding party taking hostages. That would have been awesome!
>>
>>13506550
Muh grunts
>>
>>13509234
So are the machine guns and cannons we've seen so far, but they still carry them..
>>
>>13509234
>beams ineffective, bullets effective

makes sense
>>
>>13509234
That makes no sense. Beam weaponry in Gundam is typically kinetic. We've seen beam rifle shots push back MS in flight (when they aren't destroyed anyway)
>>
>>13506480
Just wait for the movie to come out.
>>
>>13509234

They said in an interview that technology regressed so much that beam weapons became impractical to fit on anything smaller than a very large battleship. It was done to avoid one hit kills and focus on short range and melee combat.
>>
>>13509341
Because it looks cool and animators don't care about the scien--
I mean, uh, that's the effect of the shockwave of rapidly-melting material that evaporates away when beams strike a surface. It's all turned into a fine plasma mist which blows off and imparts some force on the object it's coming from. Yeah.
>>
>>13509376
Beams in UC are streams of particles. It's technically a high energy kinetic weapon, such high energy that it's almost like a plasma. Beam rifles are basically particle accelerators.
>>
>>13506480
>I can't watch any episode of IBO more than one time.
Ok?
>>
>>13506609
Dick measuring.
>>
>>13506700
>I also would prefer that more adults from CGS had actually been decent people and not cartoonishly evil.

This disturbs me too and the fact that the show's emphasis on the wickedness of adults with evil speeches and wicked subdivisions: "We are adults and you, stupid kids, are rat shit" dont' help.

It's so fake and cartoonish.
>>
>>13509614
>It's so fake and cartoonish.
This is something that annoys me about the show. It doesn't know if it wants to be the super serious orphan war is bad show or generic anime with silly villains. It ends up on a middle ground that doesn't do either well and becomes a bit bland

Other Gundams tend to be able to acknowledge the silliness of it all and roll with it better, having most of the silly moments used to add levity to a scene not because a general immaturity to the writing.
>>
>>13509234
>>13509372

So basically it's both "they were at V-grade weapons, now they're sub-OYW" and "our Gundams are so super beam resistant/heat dispersive that even if you had beams they'd just plink against the armor"?
>>
File: 1447006176408.png (888KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447006176408.png
888KB, 1280x720px
I'll rewatch the most recent one to fap to the Turbine bitches and the great skirmish scenes.

In general it seems like a show that will feel more organic to binge, since there are no self-contained episodes at all.

The only thing I'd change is put less emphasis on reiterating information. Though I do think they cut back on that already.
>>
>>13506480
>exposition dumps with picture montage for retards
>repeating known information multiple times
>Kudelia's inner monologues
>7 episodes in and characters are still treated like devices, memes, extras or talking heads
>action choregraphy is completely flat and they simply use the same music non stop for all action sequences without trying to bring tempo or diversity on the table

The twintails last episode made things much better just by acting all crazy on the battlefield. It's far from being completely unenjoyable but you can tell it's suffering from the same crappy storytelling as Unicorn.
>>
>>13509667
>>exposition dumps with picture montage for retards
>>repeating known information multiple times
>>Kudelia's inner monologues
These are more or less all the same. I would prefer they just make the series shorter than continue on with the ridiculous info dumps. It's pretty clear a lot of it isn't even entirely important, it's just fluff for the sake of filling time.
>>
>>13509705
>These are more or less all the same
Yes, they're all shit.
>>
>>13509647
>G-Self can deflect beam sabers
>Barbs can too
>???
>Shitpost
>>
>>13509734
You're stretching even harder than usual here, dude.
>>
File: 1447018378593.png (419KB, 1377x1929px) Image search: [Google]
1447018378593.png
419KB, 1377x1929px
Eugene should have been a girl. A cute girl.
>>
>>13509738
Well, yeah.
I just see that as a natural evolution of the IBO vs Reco discussions for this week. Thought I'd head it off with a meme arrow filled post.
>>
File: 1447018553902.png (240KB, 393x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447018553902.png
240KB, 393x600px
>>13509747
>>
File: 1447018634705.png (469KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447018634705.png
469KB, 600x600px
>>13509800
>>
>>13509309
Napalm and heat weapons are the only effective weapons against the armor so far.

Heat saber and heat hawk later? These weapons would be melting the armor rather than smashing the armor.
>>
My biggest problem is just how annoying everyone from the Turbines were, and I really doubt that impression is going to change.
I'm also getting Nina vibes from that cunt Mikazuki was fighting, which is not a good thing at all.
>>
The problem is that IBOfags only watched 00
>>
I can't believe this

It's the first strong pilot MC we've had in Gundam all decade and you guys are picking the show apart.

It's a bit verbose, but overall I'm enjoying IBO quite a bit.
>>
>>13509868
>It's the first strong pilot MC

Strong? Competent at best for skill but nothing more. He's not even a true Mc right now, just a motivator for Orga and a sex desire for Kudelia.
>>
>>13509914
>a sex desire for Kudelia

why is Atra the only one getting wet then?
>>
>>13509747
>>13509800
>>13509830
Would've been fun, yes.
>>
>Complain about muh cartoonist evil adults
>Didn't acknowledge there are plenty of nice adults throughout the show including the recent addition of Felini and his female harem.
Never change /m/.
>>
>>13509862
From the comments on /a/ it sure feels that way.
>>
>>13509868
>It's the first strong pilot MC we've had in Gundam all decade
What the hell does that even mean?

>you guys are picking the show apart
Because there are blatant issues with how IBO is put together.
>>
>>13509923
Are you like twelve? The Complaint concerns only adults in IBO.
>>
File: le happy norma.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
le happy norma.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>13509921
Would be kind of like Rosalie.

Which is a good thing since Rosalie was the best norma.
>>
>>13509923
>cartoonist evil adults
Probably one of IBO biggest sins. This is painful to watch.
>>
>>13506532
Most of the fights have poor choregraphy and editing though.
>>
File: muh ray bans.png (2MB, 1280x1919px) Image search: [Google]
muh ray bans.png
2MB, 1280x1919px
>>13509950
Unlike Tomino Gundam where all the adults are just great, right?
>>
>>13509957
The important part is "cartoonist evil". Stop moving goalposts.
>>
>>13509937
>Felini
>not adult
What are you smoking?
>>
>>13509960
>Zeta and its "Adults and their lies!" meme
>ZZ literally ending with Judau exclaiming how much he hates adults.

IBO has about the same ratio of good to shitty adults as any other Gundam show.
The Tekkadans just have a natural distrust of grown-ups, which is understandable, given what they went throguh.
>>
>>13509954
I feel like the script writer and choreographer don't talk much. They say there will be a fight here with these guys and they'll meet at these points. There isn't a good cohesion between the two parts

Stuff like not-char says Mika is barely moving but dodging everything, then he zips around like an idiot. Guts takes on two pilots in much better suits and they just attack him one at a time cause teh script has them all live. It also isn't clear if that is happening at the same time the bit we saw Mika fight or they were fighting for a while without a scratch.
>>
>>13509960
This is more like the system of exploitation of Mar Colony that is evil. The bosses here are vanguards of this system so being "evil" is normal for them. And they don't just exploit kids, just look at Biscuit's gram.
>>
>>13509966
It's also possible that Lafler is the most skilled pilot and her mech is the best in speed because of extra thrusters that she is the trump card for assaulting ships.
>>
>>13509923

I made that complaint originally, at least in this thread and if you'll take a look at >>13506700 I pretty clearly specified that I was talking about the CGS group, not about the show as a whole. If you're going to bitch, at least bitch about the right thing.
>>
>>13509971
That doesn't effect anything I said. Her being more skilled doesn't change that they will have more skill than a Guts second fight in space, that they out numbered him, attacking one at a time and the weird timing
>>
>>13509966

I get the feeling that Naze never intended it to be a serious fight and that both he and Orga knew what they were doing was testing each other, especially Tekkadan's relative strength, determination and guts on the part of Turbine. As such I don't think it's weird that only one at a time were attacking Akihiro since I never got the feeling those two were taking it seriously. The girl attacking Mika definitely did, but she's also kind of a weirdo too, so it's not out of bounds that she was simply getting more in to it than reasonable or that she hadn't got the order since she was never on the ship.
>>
>>13509984
>never intended it to be a serious fight and that both he and Orga knew what they were doing
that isn't supported at all, especially as you mention the Mika fight and then bombarding the ship which wouldn't have held out much longer as they said.

We also clearly see him change his mind about the orphans cause silly fat guy screamed a lot. He wasn't testing them
>>
>>13509988
No your mistaken the Hyakurens were supposed to just "spank" them. They were there just to play around. Who says that Lafter was supposed to sink them maybe disable them? Remember Maruba wanted his ship back.
>>
>>13509965
Again, it's not about how evil the adults are, it's how they are portrayed. In IBO they are incompetent, yelling ridiculously evil pigs. They are SAO tier of writing.
>>
>>13510000
>implying that Tigerbaum faggot, the Feddie assholes that lock Bright and Judau in a cellar and most of the Titans weren't all caricatures
>>
>>13509999
She says he needs a spanking, she doesn't say only or just. There attacks weren't playing around and your argument is based on maybes on stuff we didn't see but is totally there.

I mean you even use
> or that she hadn't got the order
Like that is a stretch and a half as we even here them being told to go out. Give up on this line of thinking
>>
>>13510009
Not him but you do know one of the most common criticisms of ZZ is the weak villains and their portrayal? People even say it ruins Haman
>>
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/mobile-suit-gundam-iron-blooded-orphans/episode-7/.95417

>"This episode had all the elements that remind me why I became a Gundam fan in the first place."
>>
>>13509988

Amida says it's a grown ups job to scold naughty kids right after they cut off communications and Naze orders her to combat. And Orga repeatedly says that this is a chance rather than a problem. Even after it's clear they're going to have to fight and Naze cuts off comms Orga tells everyone that it's a chance to show the power of Tekkadan off and that they need to grab this chance to negotiate with Teiwaz. His plan was negotiation all along. There's also the fact that when it becomes clear Tekkadan intend to fight Naze acts coy and asks if they willing to go against him for their own honor? He comes off like someone testing them the entire time they're talking.

Even during the actual combat he comes off like he's evaluating them the entire time, such as noting that they're brave but still kids after they do a fly-by using the ship.
>>
>>13509963
>Felini
>not adult

Fellini has nothing to do with IBO, faggot. It's IBO which portrays adults like evil assholes with pompous speeches.
>>
>>13510013
Yeah, but we're talking about two characters here. Namely the fat boss and space Hitler. All the other villainous characters are not played for laughs or that over the top.

And those types of villains are in every Gundam installment.
Even Zeta had that guy Jamaicon, that was nothing but an incompetent lickspittle for Bask Om and got killed because Yazan was done with his faggotry.
>>
>>13510023
>All the other villainous characters are not played for laughs or that over the top.
Don't forget CGS adults and Coral. Youc an also throw in Kudelia's dad as comically stupid and weak which they even made fun of in the scene we met him

So that is 3 + a group of comically evil adults , yes that sticks out and is too much for such a short amount of time. Not only that we got many scenes of these characters doing the same evil shit, many times multiple in an episode. Especially because this show was going for a more serious down to earth tone this sticks out badly
>>
I've only seen 4 episodes, are there any Mika/Kudelia interactions that aren't
>Kudelia approaches Mika to talk to him about something
>Mika responds confidently and autistically
>Kudelia stutters and blushes
>>
>>13510033
There is this one time she monologues to him about how bad stuff is on mars over still images. I guess when she teaches him it is different but there interaction isn't very interesting there

The character interactions are the worst most bland part of the show. There are some good ideas in there but they can never come out in a well written way
>>
File: vlcsnap-2014-01-06-19h29m52s225.png (591KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-01-06-19h29m52s225.png
591KB, 720x540px
>>13506585
Sometimes it's to look for little things in the background that you missed the first time, like looking for all the background cameos in Build Fighters. Sometimes it's because I want to compare the dub and sub versions. Sometimes it's because I really liked a show that I watched a year or two ago more than what's airing at the moment and just rewatch a series that I enjoyed.
And sometimes, just sometimes, its to laugh my ass off at crabstick subtitles on a show whose story I already know.
>>
>>13510030
The rest of the CGS guys were just thugs.
And Coral was a psycho. Maybe you thought it was comical that he banged his head into walls, but crazy people tend to do shit like that.

On the Other hand you have Crank, Ein, Chocolate Man, Guy next to Chocolate Man, Naze Turbine and his bitches.

Those people are way more prominent and central to the plot.

You also have good adults like Mechanic bro, accountant bro and grandma.
The jury's still out on Fumitan
>>
>>13510041
>Naze Turbine
He really should have been one of the cartoonishly evil guys so we could call him Turbo Nazi.
Such a waste...
>>
>>13510041
>The rest of the CGS guys were just thugs.
You mean thugs that punched children, used then as a distraction and were generally awful to them? This was rubbed in to much and with no subtly to it

>but crazy people tend to do shit like that.
Are you saying he is realistic? Fuck right off he was silly as fuck and they made many scenes showing that

>But these other people
You have already been told that yes there are some more normal characters, that doesn't change that there has been many prominent silly ones. We got at last 4 scenes of fat hitler being stupid evil in one episode, that is too much. You want to ignore all of that happening

This isn't some kind of numbers game, it is what has happened in the show and what people think of that
>>
>>13510041

> He's crazy because he banged his head against the wall
> once
> when he was under a huge amount of stress and trying to remember something

You're really reaching there anon. I also don't think Ein is all that adult. He seems more like a teenager to me.
>>
>>13510050
I think you're blowing that shit out of proportion and are a crybaby in general.

You'd have a point if these characters were more prominent or had more bearing on the plot.
But they don't.
Hell, FatBoss gets shoved out of the way midway through his rant because even his business partners know he's a joke.

Many shows have comic relief villains mixed in with the serious ones.
>>
>>13510056
>You'd have a point if these characters were more prominent
The CGS guys were very prominent and a huge plot point, the reason they were taken over is the kids were sick of being mistreated. Big deal

Coral was leading the offensive against them until he was killed, that's a big deal

Fat Hitler got many scenes on his betrayal and that was a huge part of the plot of episode 5, again big deal

The fat boss is why they are being attacked in episode 7 and his silly evilness is why the attack stopped, so again bi deal

So no, they were all important and many times there evil silliness actually drove plot points
>>
>>13510064
>more prominent than the show's Char
>more prominent than the show's Jerid
>more prominent than the show's Scirocco

Okay then, I'm just going to assume you haven't been paying attention. Because just because you have plot involvement, doesn't mean that the narrative places much importance on you.
>>
>>13510033
>episode 7
Mikazuki : Move.
Kudelia : Sorry.
>>
>expecting Kudelia AINA Bernstein to be a good character
If the last Aina we had was shit, why would Kudelia be any better.
>>
>>13506883

signing is still a big thing legally, and at least in the US anything you intend to serve as your signature can do so, even something like your initials at the end of an email or signing an X on a paper. You could probably draw a dick on the signature line and it would be legally sufficient.
>>
>>13509868

>I've never seen gundam X!
>>
>>13510166

> implying Gundam X is from this decade

I think you need to read that post again anon.
>>
>>13510166
>I can't into reading comprehension!
>>
>>13510166

Garrod got beaten up all the time though. He had impressive moments, but generally he got beaten up until figuring out something to turn around the battle.

Also, yeah, not this decade.
>>
>>13509800
>>13509830
There's some girl in Kekkai Sensen who looks just like this.
>>
>>13510154
Different writer, different show.
>>
>>13510154
>expecting moeblob peace princess to be a good character
>>
>>13510166

TIFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I like Garrod.
>>
File: wow.jpg (70KB, 248x252px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
70KB, 248x252px
>>13510154
>same name
Wow, how spot on.
>>
>>13510455
Me too.
>>
>>13506480
this show is already better than seed, destiny, 00, and age.
>>
>>13509868
When has /m/ ever liked the mcs? They're usually the least interesting characters in their own show
Even amuros voice actor understands this.
>>
>>13506480
G Reco
>>
>>13510520
[Reply]
>>
File: v2fishing.jpg (39KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
v2fishing.jpg
39KB, 350x400px
>>13510847
the bait has been dropped
>>
>>13510560
/m/ likes Setsuna though?
>>
>>13509868
A lot of people liked Bellri, but I don't see why you can't like both.
>>
I watch the show for the girls
>>
>>13506542

And this my friends, is how we know how someone who doesn't even watch the show shitposts.

Try harder next time.
>>
>>13506700
> also would prefer that more adults from CGS had actually been decent people and not cartoonishly evil, with a couple more of them joining Tekkadan to help them through. It would have been no harm to have another mechanic or pilot be an adult who isn't a complete cock for instance.

But... we have that, anon. Sure, it's just one guy, but still. Did you forget completely about the black mechanic? It's just he hasn't showed up in recent episodes.

And yes, I admit it's kinda strange he doesn't a crew of mechanics but it seems they were short on that.
>>
>>13506883

I don't know how applicable it is, but any class I ever took in languages that don't use latin characters (Arabic, Sanskrit, Mandarin) began with us learning how to write our names in the script of the language.

Perhaps that's the principle at play here?
>>
File: 1446416204442.png (1MB, 1273x697px) Image search: [Google]
1446416204442.png
1MB, 1273x697px
>>13512280
Ehem, did you faggots forget about Cyril Figgis?
>>
>>13509318
The idea that a laser hitting a shield would result in a nuclear detonation is pretty silly, don't you think? Wonder why that fucking idiot Frank Herbert never wrote anything resembling Strike Freedom's beamspam
>>
>>13509381
They're charged particles that aren't affected by electromagnetism. Almost like some kind of exotic neutron. This is also referenced by the notion of mega particle cannons requiring continuous energy input to actually compress Minovsky particles, with e-caps being capacitors filled with pre-charged mega particles,etc.

I-Fields and Minovsky Lift units work only against beams because they're projecting an cubic lattice of Minovsky particles, as opposed to the curvature of EM fields. It stands to reason that units like the Neue Ziel or any other I-Field equipped unit would be vulnerable to high amplitude directed energy (big ass lasers), while beam-shield equipped units (F91+ era) would not.
>>
>>13509614
I disagree. I think it's refreshing to have children be portrayed without the automatic infusion of empathy we see in the modern era. For most of history, kids were just incompetent adults and the notion they would be coddled or comforted just for being juvenile humans would have been absurd.
>>
>>13511010

/m/ is shit

/m/ is discussing 00 and Seed all the fucking time. And NOT in an ironic shitposting way.

Do you seriously expect me to take /m/ serious?
>>
>>13510520

And let's not forget X, Wing, Victory, F91, and pretty much all OVAs not called War in the Pocket.

Who cares about /m/ shitty opinions?
>>
>>13512285

I have no idea who this guy is.

I don't even remember this scene.

Yeah, sorry mr. Figgis

We have to admit though, the silly space names are on par with Tomino's.
>>
>>13506883

But we know that's not the case for Mikazuki, because he didn't know how to write his name when Kudelia was teaching him. Duh.
>>
Sometimes, there is a tad too much exposition, the action choreography/animation could be a bit better, and Mika/Kudelia interaction could be more interesting. Otherwise, it's pretty solid and enjoyable so far. No major gripes here.
>>
>>13512280
>It's just he hasn't showed up in recent episodes.
He's been in every episode. In this one he warned Mikazuki that they hadn't had time to fine-tune the reactor on Barbatos and said he'd feel bad if Mika got killed. Mika was all "I plan to outlive you, old man" and the mechanic smiled.
>>
>>13510050
>You mean thugs that punched children, used then as a distraction and were generally awful to them? This was rubbed in to much and with no subtly to it

Gosh, it's like there isn't a rich and diverse history of people deploying child soldiers or trafficking kids for sex work or menial/dangerous labor.

>Are you saying he is realistic? Fuck right off he was silly as fuck and they made many scenes showing that

Leave your western country. Go to a slum. This shit is realistic enough.
>>
>>13512397
There was also the scene before that where he told the whole crew to hall ass to finish fixing the Barbatos. But yeah he shows up in every episode.
>>
>>13512357
He's the one adult besides space hitler and the mobile worker mechanic they don't dismiss with severance pay or summarily execute. He's actually compelled to stay on with Tekkadan as its CFO.
>>
>>13512280

> But... we have that, anon. Sure, it's just one guy, but still.

>>13512285

That's why I wrote more anons. There were two decent people in the entire company over the space of what...5, 6 episodes that they were dealing with the CGS folks in total, and one of them had to (a) be coerced in to it and (b) only appeared for two minutes total. I think the problem, at least to me, is that the opening episodes dealt with quite a dark and heavy issue and rendered a lot of it on the kids side fairly realistically, at least in terms of their reactions, their frustrations and so on - while the adults were all just these assholes beating them that we barely see and who have no camaraderie or relationship beyond beatings with the kids at all for no adequately explained reasons. They're just the grunts who none of the grown ups care about because those guys are assholes and that's that. Except the one guy who does, because he does. And that's that.

>>13512357

Cyril Figgis is a character from the show Archer. It's just a nickname for the CGS accountant since if he got a name no one actually cared.
>>
>>13512435
>There were two decent people in the entire company over the space of what...5, 6 episodes that they were dealing with the CGS folks
That's because the CGS guys and all of their connections were all a bunch of dickbags. They literally exploit child soldiers. What the hell do you expect?

There's plenty of reasonable adults in the show especially now. Watch the damn thing.
>>
>>13512435
It's Dexter Calculator. A fine crazy Gundam name

But the visual parallels were fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XOqS92QQ1g
>>
>>13512465

> That's because the CGS guys and all of their connections were all a bunch of dickbags. They literally exploit child soldiers. What the hell do you expect?

Just because they're working with child soldiers doesn't mean they have to be all dickbags. In fact, one of them isn't. And if one of them can be a reasonable adult, then there's no reason more of them can't be. Watch the damn thing.
>>
>>13512500
>working with child soldiers
Wow what a nice way to twist words.

The guys on the top are literally exploiting and coercing children. Why in the world would you not expect anything other than a 99.9% dickbag ratio? The accountant guy is most likely just a hired guy from the outside who has no other choice, but he has the smarts to manage money. It makes the most sense for him to be a decent person.
>>
>>13512500
For the sake of storytelling, we know like three other CGS guys by name that were actively assholes to the kids.

The other guys were just background characters and that hauled ass given the chance.
You really don't know if they were all assholes, some of them were probably alright. They just didn't jump at the chance of joining Tekkadan on account of being drugged and tied up and it probably looking like a shitty prospect to them.
>>
>>13512509

> It makes the most sense for him to be a decent person

And yet he isn't the most decent person there, one of the founding members of the company is if we're to believe the episode preview the black mechanic gave stating he was friends with Maruba with years.

I twisted your words because while yes they are exploiting child soldiers the exposition regarding Mars makes it clear that it isn't necessarily the case all over, because many of them, Mika and Biscuit included signed up to be child soldiers as a means to make cash. They were pressured to get the whiskers to ensure employment at CGS, which is presumably the only company in the vicinity but there's no reason it has to be a case that all the adults (bar one) at the company look at them as disposable grunts they can exploit, because all of them, kids and adults alike (bar the human debris guys) signed up for it for a pa check which gives them common ground.

And again, if there can be one decent adult at the place there's no reason there really can't be more, especially when you could have a second mechanic, or one or two adult mobile worker pilots hanging around and being decent people without affecting things in the slightest. They don't even need to be given much screen-time, just having them there would make it seem less silly by their inclusion.

I am not saying this is a huge problem with the show. It's a nitpick, but the thread is about airing issues and this is one small one I have, so I'm airing it.
>>
>>13512531
Their unit is very specifically a child unit and wouldn't have many adults to begin with. The guys in the other unit that you never really get a chance to see and they pretty much all left with severance pay.
>>
>>13512517

Fat Mars Hitler had to be told by other adults there to beat the kids more and stated he didn't do it out of laziness (if I recall), so it comes off as something that is fairly universal among the group to say they're putting peer pressure on one of the few who isn't doing it. And even that guy was a shitheel in his own way.
>>
Mika is getting too much personality and the cute loli is humanizing him too much.
Terrifying autist butcherer or nothing.

Orga needs to get a bit dirty and start doing stuff that would upset the others but in the "doing it for a good cause" and "will do everything in my power to protect my family even if I have to become evil" kind of way

Biscuit should be the ships and most importantly, Orgas conscience and reason. Play up the funny name a bit too.

Princess needs to be exposed as the pretty puppet of a manipulator, but one that has actual talent in negotiation and understanding the minds of the upper eschelon political and social landscape. She should have dealt with the dude in the hat and other major political guys. Also has to have princess and orga arguing over how to go about dealing with some corrupt official or another with biscuit trying to mediate.

Guts dude needs to go full vegeta+gats like yesterday, first guy to get a gundam that's cray as fuck looking and mostly animalistic or it's a wash.

The bespectacled glasses wearing maid? The one that you just know has a black widow jumpsuit (that zips up in front but is never zipped up)for when it's time for business and a license to kick ass? Needs to do something.

Also...PIRATES!
FUCKING PIRATES!
Need ot go full harlock and all ARRR and shit.

Next stop. They realize that they've all been played and the princess is damned to be killed. Her father and earth for fomenting dessent on mars, and on mars by her benefactor to act as a nice fat sacrificial lamb.
You know, to be an eternal voiceless figurehead that they can exploit and start a civil war.

She stays on mars, fights the marsian nobles/mobsters with help of the tekkadan freedom fighters and maybe pirates and maybe earthling resistance/spacenoids.

Then the nu-gundams start popping up.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 960x886px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 960x886px
>>13512552
>biscuit should be the ships and most importantly, Orgas conscience and reason.
Well biscuit is doomed

Also guts needs no gundam
>>
>>13512541
Notice how I said "some"?

It's pretty clear that the CGS ruled the kids through physical and mental intimidation, trying to keep them subservient.
However there were probably also lower ranking mercenaries among the group who were just working a job and didn't feel the need to terrorize the youths unless they were ordered to (and probably didn't feel that hot about it either).

I know I can't prove that those guys existed, but you're just as far off with your "everyone was an asshole" theory, because we have two friendly, named, adult CGS guys opposed to 3 or 4 bad eggs.
If that sample is representative of the rest of the, we can assume that 1/4 to 1/3 of the company weren't actively dicks to the kids.
>>
>>13512573
They're going for quasi deep action/teen aimed shounen with some fujo shlick bait.

I don't see biscuit dying. Shit I hope biscuit doesn't die. He's cool.
>>
>>13512586

> because we have two friendly, named, adult CGS guys opposed to 3 or 4 bad eggs

We don't though. We have one. For all we know Dexter was just as much of an asshole to the kids whenever they interacted with him prior to that point as anyone else given that he had to be forced to stay and help due to his useful skills. He's presumably less of an asshole now given that it's all kids around the place, but we have no idea what he was like prior to that point. We only know the black mechanic wasn't an asshole before they took over.
>>
Who was it that asked norba if he likes girls the episode before last? Was it the kid who touched hands with last episode. Also how gay is this going to get or is being misinterpreted? It's just a bit weird with what looks like a 12 year old crushing on someone's who's at least 17 I'm guessing
>>
>>13512600
From what little we saw of Dexter, he didn't seem like the sort of guy that'd hurt a fly.

Plus considering the way Biscuit and Orga singled him out, made it seem like they hadn't even had any dealings with him. And why would they, he's the accountant?

Which reinforces the idea that it's an inhuman system born from an ailing society that's to blame for the orphans treatment. Not the random idea that all adults are dicks.

I fail to see what you even want. Like a story that says that being a child soldier is actually a pretty cool gig?
>>
>>13512636

> From what little we saw of Dexter, he didn't seem like the sort of guy that'd hurt a fly.

He seems like the kind of guy that'd go along with being told to hit the kids if he was told to, same as Mars Hitler did.

> I fail to see what you even want

For some sense of camaraderie between at least some of the kids and adults on the base, for it to feel like they actual work with these people and both sides are okay with that (since the kids have already stated they are okay with it in and of itself), rather than the kids going to work there and then literally ever adult bar one treating them like a stress relief toy while also simultaneously giving them the worst jobs, while also being a bunch of cowards and so on. The fact it's just one adult makes it feel a touch contrived, and frankly, a bit like suffering porn where it's all set up to be as shitty as the writer could possibly conceive at the start rather than just a bad situation because of economics and so on.
>>
>>13506550
By maintaining thematic links to the franchise at large?
>>
>>13510038
I think what he was referring to was watching an episode from an on-going series more than once during the week.
>>
Tekkadan must really like their mechanic to never once drug his food or threaten him
>>
>>13509614
Do you expect people that buy children as merch and use them as soldiers to be decent people?
>>
>>13513697
Welcome to /m/. We're fucking retarded.
>>
>>13509614
because sure gundam is full of morally grey and convincing villains, like the Titans right? those guys weren't cartoonishly evil at all
>>
Space Fellini and his harem ship made the show much more watchable for me. The show now went from meh to okay in my books.

>dat sexy LEV Fantoma-looking MS and pilot

Unf.
>>
IBO is trying to be it's own self contained mecha show with the Gundam name.
>>
>>13513723
>This Gundam AU is a Gundam AU.

Wow.
>>
>>13512500
>Just because they're working with child soldiers doesn't mean they have to be all dickbags

I would like you to read this sentence again.

You're fucking retarded. Fucking child slave traders are not nice people.

I admit though, in real life they wouldn't be this nice. They would have fucked Orga, Mika and the others in the ass too.
>>
>>13513645
The man is practically their father and probably saved their lives and made living there bearable.
>>
>>13509868
>It's the first strong pilot MC
Who is Bellri "WARNING SHOT" Zenam
Who is Uso "SEMI-NAKED ONESAN"Evin/Ewin
Who is Jewdough "FUCK THIS SHIT, IM GOING INTERSTELLAR" Astha
Who is Garrod "HORNY OF TIFA" Ran
>>
Its Trainwrecko all over again
I like wrecko than this shit
>>
>>13513730
What that anon trying to say is, the creator are trying to create a standalone mecha anime by using the gundam name as the titular mecha but not using the standard tropes of a Gundam show
>>
>>13513810
You forgot Kira "Our Lord and Savior Jesus" Yamato. After the first 2 episodes he was BTFO-ing ZAFT fags every day, despite Strike being more or less equal to the other GAT-X series.
>>
>>13513818
>What that anon trying to say is, the creator are trying to create a standalone mecha anime by using the gundam name as the titular mecha but not using the standard tropes of a Gundam show

I wish I could type like that.
>>
>>13513825
Sorry m8 English its not my native language.
English is my 3rd language
>>
>>13513767
>They would have fucked Orga, Mika and the others in the ass too.
The show heavily implies they do as the kids are used for "stress relief", that guy is full of shit

I feel like every week we get some new fan fictioncause the person does want to admit something about IBO
>>
>>13513767

Except the majority of CGS isn't made up of child slavers since the majority of them don't own or buy and sell children. Most of the kids working there signed up for it for a paycheck and think it's a better life than the alternatives, same as the adults there. The only child slaver there is Maruba as far as we know. The rest are just mercenaries looking for a paycheck, many of the kids included. And given that at least one of them is a good guy to the kids there for no particular reason there's no reason that several of them couldn't be good to the kids for no particular reason.

>>13513938

> The show heavily implies they do as the kids are used for "stress relief"

And yet I'm the one full of shit and making up fan-fiction.
>>
>>13513938
There's no evidence that the boys were being raped. More clues point to the boys being beaten as stress relief, which is confirmed by watching the damn show or reading Hitler's diary.

>I hate brats. You yell at them, they get scared. You hit them, they cry. And yet swarms of the dirty little jerks are in CGS. The boss said "even rats have a purpose," but I see no purpose to them other than using them as a punching bag.
>>
>>13514159
>And given that at least one of them is a good guy to the kids there for no particular reason there's no reason that several of them couldn't be good to the kids for no particular reason.
So you are saying that despite not being shown, despite the reason the kids rebel is because the adults are so terrible to them, every time tehy talked about the adults it was negatively (they beat, mistreat, don't feed us properly etc) and that all the major scenes with them was beating kids or just being greedy bastards there were definitely loads of nice adults

And I mean they only kept some kids as slaves, who cares if it is just some? The rest of there work force is good honest labour of children forced to kill and do other horrible work because they literally have nothing else. They really should get some award for helping so much
>>
>>13514257

> So you are saying that despite not being shown, despite the reason the kids rebel is because the adults are so terrible to them, every time tehy talked about the adults it was negatively (they beat, mistreat, don't feed us properly etc) and that all the major scenes with them was beating kids or just being greedy bastards there were definitely loads of nice adults

Your reading comprehension is awful. I'm not saying that there are loads of those adults there, I'm saying that there's no reason there couldn't be a few more decent adults within CGS. It wouldn't negatively impact things in any way and the boss being a guy that ordered them to the front while running away would still inspire rebellion.

> And I mean they only kept some kids as slaves

The majority of the adults there no more kept slaves than Mika or Orga themselves did.
>>
>>13514270
>no reason there couldn't be a few more decent adults within CGS
If there were more decent ones they'd have had more problem with rebelling and possibly executing them. What you are saying is not shown or supported. When we see Orga getting beaten they all laugh and jeer behind the leader, you are not a good person if you do that end of story. Here's an idea, may the show should have shown us what you are saying by not making comically evil adults in charge. Not have them mistreat kids and cheer at them being punched, you could still portray them as morally questionable and in fact it is more interesting if they basically aren't a comical

>The majority of the adults there no more kept slaves than Mika or Orga themselves did.
Mika and Orga literally set Guts free and said he can do as he pleases, leave or stay with them as equals. At the very least those adults which were all higher up are complicit in the act
>>
>>13513645
He's been their big brother figure, plus his skills are actually useful unlike the expertise of the top brass.
>>
>>13513818
Huh? The peace-bringing princess is a standard Gundam trope. So are the funny Napoleonian military uniforms. And of course it has to be about colonies fighting for independence.
>>
>>13514289

> If there were more decent ones they'd have had more problem with rebelling and possibly executing them.

Not really. Their plan didn't really need to account for numbers given that it was just "knock out the top guys using drugs, dictate terms, execute dissenters and offer jobs or dismissal to anyone left". They only had about 5 guys in the room when they were doing the biggest part of it. And the black mechanic wasn't one of them. If they could leave him aside and rebel despite him, the same is true of if there were a handful more.

> What you are saying is not show or supported

No! Really? You're saying that my nitpicking wish that there were a few more decent adults in the CGS isn't actually reflected in the show I'm complaining doesn't have it? Who would have thought it.

> Mika and Orga literally set Guts free and said he can do as he pleases, leave or stay with them as equals. At the very least those adults which were all higher up are complicit in the act

Orga was in charge at the time. Maruba is the only one in charge prior to that and any other adult is as complicit as Mika was prior to that point. He was willing to work there despite the place having literal slaves. The other adults are the same. That doesn't make them slavers. It just means they live in a slave based society. You might as well say the black mechanic is a slaver too given that he helped start CGS and was one of the head guys.
>>
>>13514202
This show airs during day-time. Shit like child rape would be just too heavy.
Though I'm sure there was some consensual homosex going on in their base given it's in the middle of nowhere, with no women around
>>
File: 1447012771277.jpg (232KB, 1532x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1447012771277.jpg
232KB, 1532x1078px
>>13514325
>stills of starving children and a pimp with prostitutes
>won't show any homosex
I'm not a fag or anything, but it's a bit disappointing.
>>
>>13510520
It's about on par with original seed, but a bit lower than 00.

Let's not even discuss destiny and age.
>>
>>13514344
Because on the Japanese TV showing that prostitution exists is on a different level from implying there's homosex going.
>>
>>13512552
Biscuit will be this shows huey.

He will sell out tekkadan once they gain major power in the 2nd half of the show (Like a superweapon) and almost all of the crew except his traitorous ass, and the named characters live.

Eugene will die and sacrifice himself, allowing Mika, Orga and guts to take kudelia and the others to safety.

They become space pirates inbetween S1 and S2, but guts dies in the first few episodes as Mika sucessfully retrieves that barbatos.

Or have eugene live and orga die in that sequence.
>>
>>13514315
>The peace-bringing princess
>funny Napoleonian military uniforms
>colonies fighting for independence.
That sounds like Wing.
>>
>>13509862
Well, I've seen more than 00, but IBO is a lot worse than 00 was at this point.
>>
>>13514417
>That sounds like Wing.
>implying Wing wasn't the first and best actual Gundam series.
>>
>>13514384
>Eugene will die and sacrifice himself
pls no ;__;
take orga instead

i scared guts will die especially with how hard hes trying to impress mikazuki
>>
>>13514892
>>13514384
Without Orga, they are fucked. He's the only one with brains.
>>
File: 1447792300388.jpg (103KB, 599x494px) Image search: [Google]
1447792300388.jpg
103KB, 599x494px
>>
>>13518701
Orga what should i do now?~~
norba what should i do now?~~
>>
>>13514315
The colonies aren't figthing for independence though, they're just protesting about it.
>>
How could she possibly tell? Does the Gundam turn its head too when Mika turns his?
>>
>>13519130
Mika's reaction clearly implies his attention has gone elsewhere.

Do you people even speak English as a primary language?
>>
>>13514974

Not really. Biscuit has as much or more brains, he's just more cautious in his application of them. Eugene is probably pretty smart too, but he's also pretty short-sighted, which combined with his recklessness makes him the worst of the three.
>>
>>13519130
What reaction? In between those two screencaps happens literally nothing. And the previous shot was just the Gundam firing. We're shown nothing that could have tipped her off Mika was distracted, unless you're saying she can see him inside the cockpit somehow.
>>
I just find it really uninteresting.
I heard there was a lot of discussion on /a/, so I went there and it was just 99% shipperfags
So it just seems like a Gundam show lacking in actual mecha action, which is just bizarre
>>
>>13506550
aren't napalm missiles more effective anyway? there will probably be beam weapons.
>>
>>13509309
they're effective at very short range.
>>
>>13509747
don't make me do it...
>>
>>13506550
Probably a lost technology.
>>
>>13509318
Presumably beam weaponry was common in the calamity war, and this armor made everyone go scrambling for the old, antiquated bullet weapons, giving the side that introduced it an advantage since they could still use beams.
>>
>>13519846

They've said there'll be no beam weapons as a deliberate stylistic choice to make the show stand out. Which means they're unlikely to introduce some since it'll no longer stand out in the franchise if they do.
>>
>>13519171
Dude, the cockpits are a dramatic device. They at no point at any time made any logical fucking sense.
Just role with it.
>>
>>13519910
Oh boy, its the "cockpits are stupid and joysticks don't make sense" autistic. Come to spout more ignorance about inverse kinematics and computer imaging or how there's no way to tell the guntank to pick up that boulder (other than, of course, the PICK UP button) without mobile trace?
>>
>>13519171
>says "another one"
>would have to look away to notice it in the first place
>probably lapsed momentarily in his controls
HOW DO YOU FAIL THIS HARD AT BEING HUMAN
>>
>>13519945
Dude, cockpits are fucking stupid.

Okay, I want you to do something, find the steel batallion controller or go on youtube and look at it being used.
Now, I want you to something else. Figure out a control scheme that makes gundams do even 1/1000 of the things it does in the show.
It is stupid dude.
But that's okay because it's cool and does it's job as a dramatic device.
>>
File: 1405242311266.gif (2MB, 262x202px) Image search: [Google]
1405242311266.gif
2MB, 262x202px
THE FUCK? im watching episode 5 now. and HOW IN THE FUCK is mikazuki doing donuts around elite soldiers in a mobilesuit hes ridden maybe three times in his life - THE FIRST TIME HES IN SPACE?. It just blew my fucking mind. he didnt even read a manual on how to do it or give any explanation. this is just silly at this point... But the suit looks so fucking good with the armor on i cant stop watching...
>>
>>13520071
Man machine interface translates much of Mika's piloting intent into raw action, circumventing the skill barrier that is mastering manual control.
>>
>>13519951
What part of "nothing happens between those 2 screencaps" is so hard to get for you? We're shown the Gundam firing normally, and then those 2 lines of dialogue, one immediately after the other. There can be no lapse in his controls because he's doing nothing in that moment.

>says "another one"
>would have to look away to notice it in the first place
I can't tell if you're implying she can see him in the cockpit, or just that he has the line open to the enemies all the time so they can hear him speak his thoughts out loud.
>>
>>13520071
He's some kind of autistic sociopathic supersoldier.
The implant in his spine allows him to mentally fuse with the computer of a machine and interface with it directly.
The gundam actually brain fucked him with tons of knowledge on how to use the system and since it's more humanoid and is a better connection he can move it just like he could his own body.
The people he's fought dont' have the system and most consider it a barbaric and evil practice. A relic from the calamity war just like the gundam itself.

That's why he's able to do all of that. A collection of happy coincidences coming together to make a great combination.
>>
>>13519902
Was sold until I saw the barbatos's fucking katana
>>
>>13520128

Well it's not going to be there for the first third or so of the show, and may be ditched after a while even when it does arrive. I kind of like it though, since it looks like it's literally just a big bar of metal hammered out in to a sword shape and left at that. It's not particularly fancy or over-wrought, just kind of efficient in design. He'll probably keep the mace as his primary weapon though, since again, it's a stylistic choice that makes it stand out a bit.
>>
>>13520071
>HOW IN THE FUCK is mikazuki doing donuts around elite soldiers
But anon, Not-Char says he is barely moving but dodging stuff with ease. Don't you love consistency?
>>
>>13520241
It's almost like different battles against different people require him to do different things depending on the situation.
>>
>>13520330
>different battles against different people
that was the same battle you idiot. That is the only time Char even saw him fight and he made the comment while we saw Mika flying about like a madman
>>
>>13520071

For once in Gundam there is an actual explanation for that, the cyber-newtype interface Mika uses to connect to Gundam makes it really easy to use and he can use it as if it were his own body.
>>
File: mikazenki.jpg (38KB, 335x450px) Image search: [Google]
mikazenki.jpg
38KB, 335x450px
>>13520071
Because VAJRA ON
>>
>>13518701
so is the boy on the right implied to be gay? That scene in the hangar with him seems to say say
>>
>>13520387
>For once in Gundam there is an actual explanation for that,
Found the newfag
>>
>>13520387

> For once
> Kamille is a mini-mobile suit champion who designs mobile suits for fun and has already seen the specs on the Mk II thanks to his father's work
> Uso was trained to be a mobile suit pilot as a kid using simulators by his crazy parents
> Domon has been training to be a mobile fighter with years
> Heero has been training as a soldier and pilot with years and is enhanced beyond normal human physiologically to boot
> Garrod is a scavenger and occasionally needs to pilot mobile suits to stay alive
> Shinn is a trained ZAFT pilot specifically assigned to the Impulse
> Setsuna is a child soldier and trained pilot who isn't even that great a pilot at the start
> Bellri is a pilot trainee who's relatively good enough to skip a few grades compared to his peers

I think Judau might have used mobile suits as a junker too.

> for once
>>
>>13520425
Judau just used mobile workers as far as we know but they are pretty similar

You could add Origin Amuro had been reading the gundam specs for ages and Loran had been trained to operate them (which is expanded on in wind of the moon)
>>
>>13520441

Haven't read Wind of the Moon yet, but within the show at least Loran is a bit weird to me. He obviously had to have some training to pilot the Flat down to Earth, but it's presumably not much since he wasn't expected to be a pilot even to the degree the Moonrace militia are. He struggles to recognize and do even simple things with the Turn-A the first time it starts up and then within one or two further battles he's bouncing the unit around like it's nothing. It's hard to get a gauge of how much training he had versus how much innate skill he had as a pilot.
>>
>>13520459
>Haven't read Wind of the Moon
you honestly aren't missing out on that much

A lot of his trouble can be put down to it does have a bit of a different control scheme, so it's like going from automatic to stick.
>>
>>13520425
>>13520441
Judau could barely move the Zeta at first. There's all sorts of wacky scenes with that, like he hits the wrong button and half transforms, and rams headfirst into the underside of Arghama, causing a tech inside to scream "WE JUST FIXED THAT!"

He does enough to get some basic motions, but it's not until one time where he's trying to take the Zeta out again and Astonage is screaming at him to stop, then finally yells "OK, FINE! I'll tell you what to do, just stop flailing around!"
>>
>>13520691
Best is when he runs into Mashymere, and he doesn't know how to operate anything, so he makes Zeta pull an unlit saber hilt, wave it around, and then drop it. Causing Mashymere to think he wants to fight an unarmed duel. Then he promptly causes it to shift into waverider and fly around, causing Mashy to tell him he has no honor.
>>
>>13520399
There's a bit in one of the previous episodes where he asks Norba if he's into girls
I'm going to be disappointed when they reveal she was a girl all along
I also kind of feel it's another death flag for norba
>>
>>13510170
who cares, it's the same everything is fucked up after a gigantic war occurred prefix.
Thread posts: 226
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.