[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Metalder routinely gets tossed around wrecked badly enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: metalder_2.jpg (44KB, 615x800px) Image search: [Google]
metalder_2.jpg
44KB, 615x800px
>Metalder routinely gets tossed around wrecked badly enough to need routine extensive maintenance
>often only just barely manages to win, usually because of a fluke

That's pretty different.
>>
>>13500745

And that's why his series flopped hard.
>>
File: metalder-shuriken-icecream.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
metalder-shuriken-icecream.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>13500745
The show was kinda eh during its 20s.
>>
>>13502061

They were trying to make it more like the previous installements to save the ratings.
>>
>>13500745
What I liked the most about this series was how the various battalions were squabbling factions at each other's throats. Neros did that to keep them from uniting against him as well as ensure they kept their killer edge.
>>
>>13502061
>>13502187
Truly the Ohranger of the 80s, even if it's not part of Super Sentai.
>>
>>13502352
Blue Swat starts bipolar, gets retooled hard, and goes to shit too. Some episodes of Blue Swat can't even keep tone consistent within the episode. Like that one about a dude who get impregnated with a Alien that can't decide if it's supposed to be funny or horrific.
>>
File: metalder-38-werobots.jpg (62KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
metalder-38-werobots.jpg
62KB, 512x384px
>>13502187
>>13502352
I'd say it became closer to the early episodes by the last few.
>>
>>13502882
That's fair enough. You can't keep Takaku creepiness down for long.

>>13502787
All things considered, that does seem much worse. Miyashita's career took a nosedive at this point right up to Robotack.
>>
>>13502787

Best thing about Blue SWAT is pic related. Hell, it's almost the only good thing about Blue SWAT.
>>
Metalder is one of the lowest rated Metal Heroes out there, and yet he remains the only one with complete English subs to this day. I know someone's working on Winspector, but that's still oddly scarce as far as Metal Hero subs go and they're only about halfway in.

Didn't a good bunch of them get aired in places like Brazil and the Philippines?
>>
>>13503100
almost all of them aired here in Brazil (from Gavan to Solbrain I think)

also, Juspion, Janperson and Gavan are being subbed too
>>
>>13503113
Jiban as well, but since Moon-Lighters' priorities consist of DB Super > Detective Conan > everything else, that one will take ages.

>>13503100
>and yet he remains the only one with complete English subs to this day
Even then, that was due to the decent-to-okayish HK subs being used to fill in for everything the original subber didn't do.
>>
>>13503113

I just want B-Fighter. Is the old-school toku fandom really so niche that even big names like them get ignored?
>>
>>13503688
At least it isn't Bycrosser.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.