[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everything explode pink in the UC universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13

Why does everything explode pink in the UC universe?
>>
>>13499771
Minovsky Particles.
>>
>>13499771
Minovsky Particles.
>>
>>13499771
Minovsky Particles.
>>
>>13499771
Minovsky Particles.
>>
>>13499771
Minovsky Particles.
>>
>>13499771
faggots
>>
IIRC it originally started because of an overabundance of the color in their animation supplies, and now it's just tradition
>>
>>13499771
Pinovsky Marticles.
>>
File: super_science.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
super_science.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>>
>>13499845
What this guy said, Minovsky Particles.
>>
>>13499771
I always assumed it was because they used helium-3 fusion fuel. Helium plasma glows pink, so if the reactor blew up you'd get a white-hot plasma that quickly cools to a pink color. Which is more or less what we see.
>>
>>13500160
...M-Minovsky..particles?
>>
Another Origin qwuestion.

Why did this yahoo bring his daughter with him, other then to show "Hey look, it's loli Mirai!"
>>
>>13500318
>loli
Go back to shitkaku
>>
File: index(3).jpg (5KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
index(3).jpg
5KB, 230x219px
>>13500318
>loli Mirai
>loli
It's a cameo, dofus
>>
Pinovsky Marticles.
>>
plavisky particles
>>
I thought Amuro designed the Haro?
>>
>>13500388
Haro hadrons.
>>
>>13500318
>>13500388
This is confusing. Is Mirai like 23 or something?
>>
>>13500254
Ionesco reactors.
>>
>>13500404
I guess Origin runs by its own timeline.

>dat fucking horse
>>
Is this supposed to be a reference to Char's Counter Attack?
>>
>>13500404

She is 18 years old in MSG. Bright himself is only 19 years old.
>>
>>13500463
CCA doesn't happen in the Origin timeline
>>
I'm not ashamed to admit this scene fucked me up. My own cat died recently October 15th to be exact so this scene brought back some painful memories. But we had to take him to a vet and put him down. He didn't die of natural causes. Like Lucifer seemed to. This scene really fucked me up.

>>13500494
That's interesting to know. Does Origin tye into Thunderbolt then, since it's an AU where the OYW didn't end?
>>
>>13500500

In Origin the war ends like in the original series. Thunderbolt doesn't feature an alternative timeline in which the OYW didn't end but is set in 0079. It only feature some wild MS variations justified in the plot by the peculiar battlefield in the Shoal zone.
>>
File: i know that feel bro.png (44KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i know that feel bro.png
44KB, 500x461px
>>13500500
Fuck man I know that feel ;_; My buddy's cat (we've known each other since childhood, and hung out at his place all the time, meaning i nearly grew up with that cat) died a short time ago too.
>>
>>13500494

Actually it's just hard to say what happens after the war. In theory the big scheme of things should be more or less the same, but in practice we don't really know.
>>
>>13500516
>>13500500
The cat is called Lucifer.
I felt nothing but cringe.
Fucking japs.
>>
>>13500540
It's so non-relevant though. Like what are the only memorable things about it?

It scratched the fuck out of Ral and died.

That said, i take it you've never had a cat of yours died. You just wouldn't understand. You're not even a Newtype. You could never understand what it feels likes to hold your cat in your hands some some veterinarian bitch injects some chemical in his veins that stops his heart from beating. And then anything that even remotely resembles a dead cat just reminds you of that and all the shortcomings you had in his life. So you can fuck off with your edgy teenager bullshit.
>>
>>13500493
But Amuro's like 6 there, and Sayla is like 8.
>>
>>13500567
10 according to the dialogue.
>>
>>13500580
So Sayla is 20 in The Origin? Are we sure about that?
>>
>>13500589
According to the anime, she's 10 at the start of II. I'm not sure how old she is in the manga.
>>
>>13500580
>10 years old
>>
>>13500567

Reading a lot of Yas manga i understood that if they are short they are child even if they look older. Anyway in that scene she is 10 years old even if she looks like 14. Sayla however is 9 years old. Amuro is depicted as the younger (shorter is the better term) of the lot being only 7 years old.
>>
File: 1447461527045.jpg (29KB, 528x543px) Image search: [Google]
1447461527045.jpg
29KB, 528x543px
>>13500598
>>13500593
Perfect Age
>>
>>13499771
The bigger question is why does the Federation use VLC codecs for their ships.

>>13500500
Yeah, I sympathize. My cat of 19 years died last spring, she managed to crawl up in my bed and died next to me when I was sleeping. God knows I did everything to keep her happy and alive short of getting her a kidney transplant. I'm numb to it now so that scene didn't have as much an impact on me.
>>
>>13500540
>The cat is called Lucifer.
Probably after the cat from Cinderella.
>>
Whats with this "origin is a AU" meme. maybe the manga retelling of events that happened in the og anime but this prequel stuff doesn't contradict anything but dumb anime ages like kcycillas age. sure there was books but those can go into the trash now that we have the true animated story. its not even a case like Z:ANT.
>>
>>13500604
Looks perfectlynormal o me I don't drr snmy iddurd.
>>
>>13500637
that's like saying all animation is canon
>>
>>13500640
protip: it is
Banrise says all their animated works are canon with the shows superseding the compilation.films. the only alternate retelling is ZANT and it stands alone. this isn't pick your own story, uc is laid out in a order.
>>
>>13500655
>Banrise says all their animated works are canon with the shows superseding the compilation.films. the only alternate retelling is ZANT and it stands alone. this isn't pick your own story, uc is laid out in a order.
>with the shows superseding the compilation.films
But that's wrong. Look at SEED if you want proof that compilation films take priority over TV series.
>>
>>13500655
you got proof?

if that's true you should be easily able to show it and quell any arguments on canonicity
>>
>>13500661
SEED is shit so who cares. but for UC the only thing that matters its true.
>>
>>13500637
>doesn't contradict
When was the Guntank built?
Who invented Haro?
>>
>>13499771
Lacus Clyne powers.
>>
>>13500679
>Post evidence that contradicts your statement
>Well that doesn't count!
Stay classy tripfag.
>>
>>13500705
its seed you dumbass, it really doesn't matter.
>>13500693
project v guntank is different and haro is childish shonen crap, it makes more sense it was a toy he tinkered with then his own creation. honestly minor nitpicky shit
>>
>>13500655
>Banrise says all their animated works are canon with the shows superseding the compilation.films
uh...no.
Sunrise says all animation is *official* (this is not the same as canon) and in reference to shows vs movies, Tomino said that "neither is elevated above the other".
>>
>>13500724
pfft you can't even prove your own argument was ironclad

just more empty words that mean nothing
>>
>>13500724
>is childish shonen crap, it makes more sense
The fact that you like it more does not alter the fact that it does contradict. Zeta stated that copies of Haro were sold after the one year war because Amuro was famous.
>>
>>13500724
>Imma going to call you names now since I've had my argument completely destroyed.
Stay classy tripfag.
>>
File: typicalrurilover.jpg (24KB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
typicalrurilover.jpg
24KB, 530x300px
>>13500637
>>13500655
>>13500679
>>13500724
I love you Ruri!
>>
>>13500637

Actually even regarding Kycilia the difference in age is the tipping of the iceberg. In Origin she has an entirely different (and frankly far more interesting) personality compared to MSG. In fact she ends up being more cruel and manipulative than Giren, while her original incarnation was just a masked woman with no real political agenda.
>>
>>13500790
>with no real political agenda.
She clearly is up to something, they just don't expound. There was that scene with her and M'Quve in the Adzam where they talk about not letting Girhen find out what they're really up to and her conversation with Char about "a future for all newtypes". Also the scene where M'Quve doesn't feel obligated to support troops under Dozle's command (Ramba Ral), the scene where Char refers to the agent that found him as "one of Kycilia's" and so on. There are clearly separate factions among the Zabi family and while Kycilia's ulterior motives aren't really explored it's very heavily implied that she'd have taken Girhen out sooner or later. He gave her a pretty plausible excuse when he colony-laser'd Degwin and she took the opportunity.
>>
>>13500812

In MSG Kycilia seems just content in supporting her father and younger brother. Aside from that she is only interested in weapons and NT research. She is clearly wary of Giren since Garma's funeral, however she takes no action at all to avoid his takeover. M'Quve and Kycilia were in league to take valuable resources for themselves, probably to give extra founds for the NT research, a program tha Giren didn't fully endorsed. Interestingly in Origin she is the one skeptical about it, while Giren pushed it originally just for propaganda. In MSG she killed Giren to avenge her father (any side material including Johnny Ridden's side story depicted her as loyal to Degwin )and she didn't have any real contingency plan. If anything her act and the total lack of leadership accelerates the inevitable defeat of Zeon. She is the total inverse in Origin with cold blooded killing and schemes (the takeover of Granada is a good example) and even at the end she is fully prepared, anticipating Giren moves and playing his father like a fool. All of this while keeping significant reserve forces out of the battle to ensure a good hand at the peace table or a drag out war at worst. She isn't the purple masked granny of MSG for sure.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.