[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

star wars rebels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 32

Hello everyone.

The latest ep of Rebels was pretty /m/. It was focused on the Rebel cell acquiring a new fighter to help them breach an Imperial blockade.
>>
Basically they try to break this battle line of cruisers, which are based on an older Republic model.
>>
Unfortunately the Imperial commander, everyone's favourite mutton-chop Agent Kallus, knows which ship is delivering supplies and targets it.
>>
If you've not heard, Rebels' new continuity has introduced A-Wings already, though they're apparently a small-scale production at this point.
>>
At any rate the Rebel's blockade runner gets blown up and they have to retreat.
>>
Also worth noting is that the A-Wings aren't OP here, average TIEs manage to take them on though admittedly the TIEs have more numbers.
>>
So, the Rebels decide to make another run.

However first they pay a visit to an oddball Mon Calamari engineer named Quarrie (get it?) who grudgingly lets them use his new prototype heavy assault fighter, the B-Wing.
>>
It's got a few issues with weapons alignment and a dodgy hyperdrive (solved by having it piggyback on a shuttle), but loaded with blasters, ion cannons and torpedoes.
>>
>>13493124
>A-Wings already

fucking rage
I hate it when production judgements are made for the fans instead of logic

Its just like having TIE fighters in The Force Awakens instead of TIE Interceptors
>>
Round two.

Incidentally the Ghost here is apparently based on the ol' Flying Fortress of WW2.
>>
Here they come!
>>
Nice detail shot of the Imperial cruiser. Apparently we'll be seeing an Interdictor in a few episodes.
>>
>>13493124
So they retconned out the Spearhead?

Eh not like that wasn't itself a retcon to explain A-Wings that appeared too early in the chronology.

This would raise the question, why didn't the rebels bum rush the Death Star with RZ-1s as well if they now exist in time for that? I mean, the T-65 and BTL were definitely respectable space assets but the RZ-1 could've left Vader in the dust inside the trench, no?

Quick it's time to redo the Battle of Yavin! REBEL ASSAULT IS CANON, JAKE FARRELL WAS THERE.
>>
Here comes the B-Wing!

Kinda hard to screencap the fast-moving bits, it gets blurry.
>>
The B-Wing has another handy new ability.

I guess the B stands for Blockade-fucker-upper.
>>
The heavy laser blast completely scythes through one of the cruisers and leaves it completely wrecked, and the Rebels sneak through to deliver their cargo.
>>
>>13493142
>B-Wing

OK now that's where I draw the line and call bullshit.

The B-Wing? THIS EARLY?
THAT'S LIKE GIVING THE ALLIES A BUNCH OF A-10 'HOGS JUST IN TIME FOR THE NORMANDY INVASION.

THE DEATH STAR SHOULDN'T STAND A CHANCE IF THAT SHIP EXISTS NOW.
>>
And that's that.

Fun episode.
>>
>>13493165

A-Wings would have been faster but that speed wouldn't really have done much good since they'd still be forced to fly in a straight line so all Vader has to do is still shoot straight at them and his laser cannon would outrun an A-Wing no matter the distance. An X-Wing would be better simply because it has better shielding, which is more important in that situation.

>>13493175

It has a death star laser? That is handy.
>>
>>13493147

Oh yeah, another thing I forgot to mention is that the prototype B-Wing has a gunner bubble rather than just the three blaster wings. It needs a copilot, basically.
>>
>>13493190
There was some wiggle room and Vader did have to gradually acquire lock on his shots even with non force sensitives.

I guess you could just invoke the force and make him able to hit things from out of target lock distance. Or maybe they never make it through the trenchline turbolaser battery due to poor shields.
>>
>>13493223

Well, Vader turned up in Rebels and raped the entire fleet in one TIE, forcing them to flee Lothal, so that was cool.
>>
>>13493175
Why wouldn't they just simply spam these super lasers during the Battle of Endor if they were super effective against Star Destroyers?

Is this cartoon considered the same level as movie canon?
>>
>>13493246
Surely the empire's shields would one day be able to repel firepower of that magnitude.
>>
Why can't they just go around the blockade?
>>
>>13493223
A-wings also don't carry torpedoes.
>>13493246
It's a prototype. They mention during the episode that the multi-cannon saps so much power that it causes the hyperdrive shuts down for extended periods as a result. Presumably the later production models shown in ROTJ have ditched it in favor of more conventional heavy weapons, as well as the gunner seat.
>>
>prequel showing prototypes with anachronistic development and crazy power levels
IT'S JUST LIKE ONE OF MY GUNDAMS
>>
>>13493438
It's more problematic here, canon is a five letter word with real weight when it comes to Star Wars, and Rebs is part of the redone canon.
>>
>>13493460
oh okay I didn't realize I wasn't giving it appropriate concern
let's pray that star wars can keep up it's high standards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4CtXcjib4o
>>
>>13493406
But they do have concussion missiles.
>>
>>13493473
Oh you.
>>
File: tegaki.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4KB, 400x400px
>>13493109
>was pretty /m/.
>0 robots
>>
>>13493716
>/m/ is robots only
>>
>>13493716

>I don't know what mecha is
>>
>>13493716
Unluckily people can and will try to put pretty much anything on /m/ for the lightest touch of machines. Star Wars, under this technicality, is okay to post on /m/, but not by a lot IMO.
>>
>>13493149
>Its just like having TIE fighters in The Force Awakens instead of TIE Interceptors

Tie fighter is a fighter, Tie interceptor is an interceptor. It makes perfect sense that they would keep producing both craft.

>>13493201
So it's basically a H-60 Tempest bomber?
>>
>>13494304

> droids
> AT-ATs, AT-STs and other walker machines being some of the most prominent weapons in the franchise
> only technically mecha, and even then, just barely

Moron.
>>
>>13494264
>weab definition of mecha

Do you also think Psycho Pass and Sword Art Online deserved to win "Best Mecha Design"
>>
File: Scorpio.jpg (83KB, 354x604px) Image search: [Google]
Scorpio.jpg
83KB, 354x604px
>>13494515
Were they part of a franchise in which AI-driven robots and piloted giant walkers are a staple? No? Okay then.
>>
>>13493149
i was under the impression that the A-Wings were R-22 Spearhead
>>
Anyone have direct download links for decent rips of the last few episodes. Can only find rips up to 5 for them on torrent sites and it's up to 7 now. Direct downloads of 720p or 1080p of the last 3 episodes would be handy if someone has them. Thanks in advance too I guess.
>>
>>13494478
Is Warhammer 40k okay to post on /m/? No. But Star Wars gets a pass.

Star Wars is not all about the machines. There are machines, but is the whole series about the Force, Force users, and the adventures of a small group of characters as well as the greater struggles of the Star Wars world.

Technology in Star Wars is secondary to character driven plotlines. The focus is on character X being a cool dude, and while he may be an ace fighter pilot, this is secondary to his role as a savior figure. A New Hope, from start to finish, is about Luke learning to be a Jedi, not a fighter pilot.
>>
>>13494566

The fuck are you on about? 40K is fine to talk about on /m/.
>>
>>13494689
40k threads were getting deleted a little while ago.
Same deal, still, in that the "story" of 40k is about the struggles/laffs had by the various races and factions, and more specifically your dudes, rather than technology. Technology is however arguably focused on more in 40k than in Star Wars.
>>
>>13494703

No, that's retarded. We talk about story all the time for lots of shows. That argument is vague and stupid.
>>
>>13494566

> Technology in Star Wars is secondary to character driven plotlines

That's true in literally every single story ever, including all the mecha ones. There is no story where the technology is more central than the plot or characters. If that's your metric we can't talk about any show here, including Gundam, Macross, Mazinger, Getter or anything else. If you think otherwise then you're as dumb as you sound.
>>
>>13494566
40k use to have threads here before /tg/ came to be.
>>
>>13494717
>>13494733
I disagree.

40K you could argue has more focus on technology. There's clearly emphasis in fluff on the degradation of Imperial society at large and the entropy of the AdMech and its practices. Warp travel is a big deal and it's often emphasized how it is dangerous, the functions and specifics of Warp travel, etc. Though due to the nature of the games, tabletop and otherwise, and the flexibility of the setting make it hard to pin down any real concrete information about most machines, from walker types to common AFVs, there's still some element of machinery highly relevant to how the setting is as a whole.

By comparison in Star Wars Hyperdrive travel and space in general is much more commonplace and is near completely undiscussed in the films. The functions of blasters, the specifics, models, and idiosyncrasies of droids are left to supplementary material, etc. Star Wars is meant to be taken as a whole rather than just for the machine elements in it.

Gundam has machines as a focal point. The learning computer, Minovsky particles (this is perhaps a vauge example as they're near-on magic), models of MS, AMBAC and maintenance, etc, contracting, techniques and maneuvers, and other things directly related to mobile suits and space travel are used as plot and supplemental elements..

You're probably right anyway. Nevermind.
>>
>>13494769

You're a retard. I just made a 40k thread.

If it gets deleted then the mods are as idiotic as you are.
>>
>>13494785
Could you explain why I'm a retard so I can not make this mistake again? This is besides how mod presence is usually pretty light anyway.
>>
>>13494801

If a show has enough /m/ content to sustain a conversation, it's /m/. Very simple.

Mecha is Japanese for mechanical design, that encompasses many different things but they've all got a common trait that is easily identifiable. If there's enough mechanical designs and technology in a series to talk about then it's fine to post here. Star Wars has tons of ships and EU material about engines and designs to mull over, but another sci-fi franchise like, say, ET, only has a ship show up for a few seconds and you probably wouldn't be able to talk about here for more than a few posts.

As to how that relates to discussing plot, the thing is that mecha content is a vehicle for plot in any show with enough to sustain a conversation anyway. We can talk about ships in Star Wars as well as writing in Star Wars because ships feature heavily in said writing. The Millenium Falcon pops up in many different scenes and the vehicles have a big role on many climaxes. It's the glue that binds the story together.
>>
>>13494769

> By comparison in Star Wars Hyperdrive travel and space in general is much more commonplace and is near completely undiscussed in the films.

It's not discussed much in the films or cartoons for the same reason if 40k got films or cartoons it wouldn't be in them, because most people don't care and it'd bog down the pacing to include it. It's in the comics and book, especially the technical manuals and stuff that centers on tabletop gaming, for the same reason it is in the 40k stuff - because it's useful there.

> The learning computer, Minovsky particles (this is perhaps a vauge example as they're near-on magic), models of MS, AMBAC and maintenance, etc, contracting, techniques and maneuvers, and other things directly related to mobile suits and space travel are used as plot and supplemental elements..

Most of those are background elements that only get a superficial mention on occasion. Star Wars also has analogues of a lot of those things in it's spaceships, war machines and technology, like lightsaber crystals, models of spaceships, droids and so on.

> You're probably right anyway. Nevermind.
>>
>>13494550
Is there a batch with all the episodes aired so far? Show looks interesting and I want to check it out.
>>
>>13494884

/co/ thread should have episode links in the OP.
>>
>>13494566
Is Warhammer 40k okay to post on /m/? No. But Gundam gets a pass.

Gundam is not all about the machines. There are machines, but is the whole series about the Contollism, newtype users, and the adventures of a small spaceship crew as well as the greater struggles of the Universal Century.

Technology in Gundam is secondary to character driven plotlines. The focus is on character X being a cool dude, and while he may be an ace mobile suit pilot, this is secondary to his role as a newtype figure. 0079, from start to finish, is about Amuro learning to be a Newtype, not a mobile suit pilot.
>>
>>13494897
Thanks.
>>
>>13494904
That's not true at all. The Gundam is directly noted as driving Zeon to speed up its mobile suit development program and its strength in tandem with Amuro's piloting skill as well as that of the WB staff keeps them alive. The war as a whole is in part facilitated by the presence of MS and they are a driving factor in what enabled Zeon to gain a grip of earth.

The Gundam is a focus of MSG.

>contollism
What the fuck.

Besides all of that two guys just explained why I was wrong far better and more concisely than you. Would you mind trying to provide a counterargument without trying to make a meme of it?
>>
>>13494926

Not him, but...

And the Death Star is directly noted as being the catalyst of quite a bit of the original movie (with the second Death Star being the catalyst for much of the third's events). It caused Leia to try to contact Obi-Wan using R2-D2, which brought Luke in to events, and was why Obi-Wan met Vader and died and so on. The Death Star's destruction is also only possible because the Rebels decided to use X-Wings to try and take it out instead of larger frigates, since the station would have more trouble taking out such small targets and it was the only way to attack the port anyways (which they were right about). Not to mention that two droids are major characters in the film, and some of the most beloved in the franchise from release to this day.

The machines are a focus in Star Wars.

> What the fuck.

Do you not know what Contolism is?
>>
File: Blockade.webm (2MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Blockade.webm
2MB, 900x506px
Maybe they shouldn't have flown straight towards the enemy cruisers.
>>
File: retreat.webm (2MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
retreat.webm
2MB, 900x506px
>>
>>13495078
That's much better.
I got blown the fuck out in any case. Oh well.
>>
File: B-Wing test.webm (2MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
B-Wing test.webm
2MB, 900x506px
>>
File: B-Wing attack.webm (1MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
B-Wing attack.webm
1MB, 900x506px
>>
File: HAPANING.jpg (345KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
HAPANING.jpg
345KB, 1600x900px
>>13495107
I'm a little pissed that none of the blockade runners used there guns

I dunno maybe it was a divert all power to shields and engines thing

I just wanted to seem some capitol on capitol ship combat
>>
File: Battle of Endor.jpg (258KB, 1920x818px) Image search: [Google]
Battle of Endor.jpg
258KB, 1920x818px
>>13495342
Nothing beats a good battle between capital ships.
>>
So for someone who's never read anything EU before, what are some good novels and story lines to read?
>>
>>13493119
Has Mutton Chop's rank has changed since the last episode? He has two yellow bars where he had a white and red one earlier. And speaking of his rank, how the hell does he get away with giving orders to an Admiral when he's clearly a lower rank?
>>
>>13495752
He's Gestapo. He can have that Admiral imprisoned or executed based on his word alone.
>>
>>13493184
B-Wings probably cost 2-3 times as much as X-Wings and other fighters, so the rebels may not have been able to afford to build them in significant numbers until the time period of ROTJ. Plus there were still several design flaws needing to be worked out, as stated in the episode.
>>
>>13495752
Kallus is an agent of the Imperial Security Bureau, not a member of the Imperial Fleet. His actual job is like a cross between a commissar and FBI investigator, and he seems to have responsibility for the whole sector. So he has a nominally lower rank, but he's not in the admiral's chain of command and his actual authority is much closer to equal due to the nature of his duties.

Given all that, the admiral probably decided that not getting into a pissing contest with someone who could [s]invent[/s] uncover evidence that you're a rebel sympathizer.
>>
>>13495107
Thats basically what every "GUARD THIS SHIP" mission objective in Star Wars games is like.
>>
>>13495342
>HAPANING
Heh.

>>13493246
That was a light cruiser it blew up, not a star destroyer. The latter are a good 5-6 times larger.
>>
File: MCQ-awing.jpg (1MB, 1374x848px) Image search: [Google]
MCQ-awing.jpg
1MB, 1374x848px
>>13493124
It's a Ralph McQuarrie ROTJ concept art A-wing.
>>
>>13496546
This show uses so many concept art and otherwise marginalized designs (old toys, for instance). It's great.
>>
Also it takes decades to finish fighter designs in our world it's okay for them to take a while to get starfighters to mass-production.
>>
>>13493149
>instead of logic

?
In the new continuity, A- and B-wings belong to different rebel groups we don't see until ROTJ. The ones with X- and Y-wings are in Leia's group.
>>
>>13495107
I assume their sensors pick them up at longer range and they just keep closing with them no matter where the blockade runners try to approach from. That's my rationalization, anyway.
>>
>>13493149
>instead of logic

Logic would dictate that it takes many years to design, test, and produce new fighters, especially for a rebel operation. The idea that the A- and B-Wings could be conceived, vetted, and introduced entirely between Yavin and Endor is what isn't logical.
>>
>>13497036
Eh I guess this works, but I still think the B-Wing makes most sense as a development initiated after Yavin to address the need for a new strike vessel to succeed the Y-Wing.
>>
OP is the Supah Ninja faggot isn't he?
>>
>>13495739
Tarkin and A New Dawn
>>
File: mon_cals.png (448KB, 440x630px) Image search: [Google]
mon_cals.png
448KB, 440x630px
>>13497210
WE"RE WORKING OUT THE BUGS YOU LITTLE SHITS!
>>
>>13494532
Hot damn that's a sweet-ass design.
>>
>>13497696
I thought the engineer was a Rakatan at first. Never much cared for the Mon Calamari for some reason.
>>
This ep was pretty cool. I hope Hera is the ace pilot and has lots of cool dogfights with rivals.
>>
>>13493116
I love all the proto-star destroyers.
>>
>>13493406
If you've got guns that can one shot a star destroyer you don't need hyperdrives.
>>
>>13494369
It doesn't make sense when the TIE is literally the worst fighter in the galaxy with no redeeming features and its only good point, high visibility, is ruined by the stupidity of the big sides. Even the X wing has been redesigned and every other fighter in canon is made obsolete and replaced after a few years.
>>
>>13500042
Yeah, you kinda do, especially this early in the war. Rebel fleet doctrine has always focused on hit-and-run. Keep in mind the Ghost cell's fleet is now down to two CR90s, a converted light freighter, maybe half a squadron of A-wings/Spearheads, and now the B-wing prototype. They lost their flagship a while ago, which doubled as their only carrier. It's highly unlikely any rebel cells have anything resembling a capital ship yet.
>>
File: SWPM-Frigate.jpg (112KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
SWPM-Frigate.jpg
112KB, 1000x750px
>>13495739
The Thrawn trilogy.
>>
File: 1434942339978.jpg (471KB, 1333x750px) Image search: [Google]
1434942339978.jpg
471KB, 1333x750px
>>13495308
>>13495316
What is a B-wing's armament supposed to be anyway, 3 laser cannons and 3 ion cannons?
>>
>>13500264
(not canon)
>>
>>13500284
There's no real strict loadout in the old canon, so it used to be highly modular. Usually it carried linked auto blasters
under the cockpit, a heavy laser cannon on the end of the main wing, and two proton torpedo tubes. The sub-wings usually either carry regular lasers or ion cannons.
>>
>>13500284
And torpedoes.
>>
>>13500294
The anon did not specify Disney canon.
>>
>>13500319
That's the only canon that matters :^)
>>
>>13500058
In terms of cost efficiency the TIE fighter can out swarm just about anything at an aggressive cost.

It's essentially the embodiment of the fighter mafia and its desire for a cheap disposable plane to spam. Problem is the Empire goes full retard and never applies proper swarming strategies where they'd matter, falling prey to hubris.
>>
>>13500324
That's the only canon that matters to Disney's pocketbook
>>
File: 1387526277293.jpg (18KB, 266x320px) Image search: [Google]
1387526277293.jpg
18KB, 266x320px
I really loved this episode. So much starship porn and great destruction effects.
>>
>>13500328
Well they didn't really have reason to expect the TIE/ln to face serious competition. Most of the fighters that outclassed it were all Republic surplus and were being phased out, and droid fighters were never much of a threat. IIRC very few planets had their own homegrown fighter designs, like Naboo did. It wasn't until the T-65 plans were stolen until the TIE/ln faced a serious threat.
>>
>>
File: CIA2.jpg (60KB, 690x720px) Image search: [Google]
CIA2.jpg
60KB, 690x720px
>>13497696
>that pose
>>
File: mfw rudor.png (151KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
mfw rudor.png
151KB, 500x253px
>>13499469
>>
>>13500998
She'll do well until Kanan wants to make her pineapple salad when she returns from battle.
>>
File: interdictor.png (3MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
interdictor.png
3MB, 2880x1800px
Oh yeah, here's the Interdictor that'll be appearing in two weeks. It gets an ep to itself apparently.
>>
>>13503948

The bridge looks a bit like an Ithorian with a squint, but it's not bad. And yea, it's not surprising that it'd get an episode all to it's own given that the ability to pull an enemy out of hyperspace and in to a trap where they can't run back out via hyperspace is a massive tactical advantage and game-changer. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up a two-parter.
>>
>>13500371
>and droid fighters were never much of a threat.

Droid fighters were my favorite thing from the new trilogy. Sucks that they had to be so shit because the plot demanded it.
>>
>>13503948
Roadblock star destroyer is one of my favorite dumb-yet-practical ships.
>>
>>13494926
>Would you mind trying to provide a counterargument without trying to make a meme of it?

Providing a counter argument would imply you even had an argument to begin with which you did not. Never throw pearls before swine as they say. It's also hilarious that you complain about the length of the post when it is exactly as long as your original post. Do you not see the immense hypocrisy here? The fact that you didn't even know what Contollism is proves you are an immense newfag and need to lurk the fuck more before you make more stupid arguments.
>>
Finally watched the episode and loved the bits with Hera flying. I hope we get to see some more development of the B-Wing as well, especially if that means more two-seat action going on. I am a bit annoyed that a ship type literally called a blockade runner in universe proves to be utterly useless at running even a small blockade though. I know that's not unique to this Rebels episode or anything, but I'd never thought of it till now.
>>
>>13506053
CR90 corvettes exist to look cool and ultimately get pulled over by Star Destroyers.
>>
>>13506053

Well, considering the blockade runner's strategy consisted of 'run into the turbolaser fire because we can't have an early success since we have minutes to fill', I guess it was expected.
>>
>>13493119
>those hats
Can't see shit cap'n
>>
wow

this is almost as bad as gundam seed
>>
>>13494369
It's called an "interceptor" but the Interceptor is supposed to be basically an all round superior fighter, from interception to dogfighting, and had some aspects that fixed design flaws in the original TIE fighter like the canted wing panels offering more peripheral vision and less buffeting in atmosphere.

You'd think that if they were going to make a new improved TIE that isn't the Interceptor, that they'd carry over at least some of that.

But no, apparently in TFA they've got new TIE models that still have those flawed hexagonal panel designs, because "muh recognition". Even though Vader's TIE in ANH and the Interceptors in ROTJ were a thing.
>>
>>13507619
The TIE/IN Interceptor was still greatly outnumbered inventory-wise by the stock TIE/LN, and since AFAIK the First Order is just an Empire fragment that hunkered down and is trying to make the best of its own situation it makes sense that they'd take what presumably would be a ridiculous stockpile of surplus TIEs and at least up gun them to keep them a threat against Republic assets.
>>
>>13507619

The new TIE has a big advantage over the original though, a rotating cannon that makes it a lot more dangerous if anyone gets on its tail.
>>
>>13507867
Isn't it canon that they can also drift now instead of following "space is atmosphere" rules?
>>
>>13511019
Vader busts out some dime-turning
>>
>>13511019

I hope the new movies make use of it, but so far it's only Vader in one episode of Rebels.
>>
>>13511243
And Ventress with her custom fighter in TCW.
>>
>>13512183

I can't even remember her having one. What episode was that?
>>
>>13512290
Beginning of the Nightsisters trilogy, I think.
>>
>>13493246

>Is this cartoon considered the same level as movie canon?
You're asking the wrong question. Rather, ask yourself: do Disney and Lucasfilm care at all about maintaining any sort of meaningful canon?

>>13495342

Wow, I don't remember Rebellion (or whatever it was called by then) looking that flashy in HW2.

Filename tho.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.