[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo: Nerval was right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>provides comfy homes and free internet for millions of NEETs
>gives up his giant samurai head body and makes a human body just to bake cookies for cute girls

In a show full of technicolor schoolgirls, the moe-est character was the space colony AI. Nerval-sama a best.
>>
File: 1.jpg (41KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
41KB, 533x800px
Boy are you late to this party. This series was out in 2009.
It was an interesting twist as to who the real villain was.
>>
File: 1447106518696.jpg (43KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1447106518696.jpg
43KB, 704x396px
>>13491629
>2009
>old
>>
>>13491664
He never said old, just late.

I mean, it's been six years. Almost seven depending on when the show aired.
>>
>>13491550
I'm on 14 now.
Only watching it for Lulu Leopard at this point.

Why can't Sunrise make decent girl shows??
>>
>>13491629
I'm rewatching it. Nerval hasn't become any less right with age.

I hope Kagura bullies the shit out of him in post-series.
>>
Right isn't quite the right word. Well-intentioned, definitely, but he's basically making some sort of Instrumentality with his boxes and that's no good.
Hell, the scene in OP's pic was mainly a metaphor for his problem. He wants to make good pasta, but he has no idea what's actually good for his customers.
>>
>>13491550
Yes he was but he was /pol/

>>13491629
Sorakake issues is that too many subplots and characters bring absolutely nothing to the plot, even worse they take away screentime from more relevant that ends up being half assed because focus was all over the place.
>>
>>13491550
He kinda brainwashed and locked millions of people into phone cells and fed the dead to the living because he figured that Maslov's pyramid is real guyz and actually stacking people is just an extension of cramped appartments.

He's basically a wizard.
>>
>>13491673
love live
>>
>>13492583
>Sorakake issues is that too many subplots and characters bring absolutely nothing to the plot
Also that the most sympathetic character in the show is expected to be treated like a completely irredeemable little shit despite having every reason to be upset.
>>
>>13494036
>yah, I am a idoru from a rich family that's leading in every field
>people talk trash about me online?
>TIME TO BECOME NEET AND THROW MY LOT IN WITH OUR FAMILY'S ARCH-NEMESIS
>>
>>13494052
You say that like the family could've prevented that by not treating her like shit or anything while simultaneously endlessly sucking the proverbial cock of the sister who hadn't done anything but be normal.
>>
>>13494114
The girl decided to sulk in her room while her sister - who had absolutely nothing outstanding to her name - just trucked on in spite of feeling like the black sheep of the family and inferior to everyone, inculding the maid.

And when the other sisters got their shit kicked in by Nerval and his team, they just dealt with it instead of lashing out against every single person in the colony cluster.
>>
>>13494036
>Also that the most sympathetic character in the show is expected to be treated like a completely irredeemable little shit despite having every reason to be upset
Imo-chan?
>>
>>13492620
>He's basically a wizard.

He was tapping Aleida in Enigma all day every day for fifty years to learn about humanity.

In all seriousness, reproduction does seem like a major flaw in the "create a society where everyone lives in boxes" plan.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.