[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CCA + End of ZZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Hey guys, I plan on writing a different telling of CCA where things happen differently (i.e. a partially recovered Kamille coming out of retirement, Bright piloting a grunt suit, better Astionage death scene), but I had some questions I was hoping you guys could answer.

- I know that Char piloted the Nightingale in another CCA-derivitave work. Was this after he piloted the Sazabi, or did it not exist in that work?
- What's the deal with the Hi-Nu?
- What happened to the suits at the end of ZZ? Where is the Zeta that Kamille piloted? (Does the ZZ require the Zeta to work? It's been a while since I watched ZZ)
- Is there a canon reason why Bright doesn't pilot, other than him not being a Newtype? Is there anything physically preventing him from piloting (i.e. colorblindness, shaky hands)
- Who all fucked off to Jupiter with Judau? I know Roux went with him.
-Did anyone in ZZ die other than the Purus? It's been a while.
- Where was Anaheim with their MS development? The Nu Gundam was about their best "product" (albeit unfinished) at the time of CCA, correct?
- Was Amuro still seen as the OYW war hero, or was his involvement with Karaba/AEUG made public?

Pic slightly related.
>>
Literally nobody gives a single fuck about some fanfiction. It might even be the greatest thing ever.

Also, good writers take the time to do research on their work. If you really want to do a rewrite, maybe you should familiarize yourself, well, YOURSELF, a little more about the shit you want to edit.

Hi-nu is just the nu from a shitty CCA fanfic.

Just get out of here already.
>>
File: tumblr_nxo61gSdu91rg6ia2o2_1280.png (50KB, 600x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxo61gSdu91rg6ia2o2_1280.png
50KB, 600x245px
>>13491416
>familiarize yourself a little more about the shit you want to edit
That's literally what I'm doing here. There's a shitload of UC side stories and it's hard to keep track of them all; the only one I know about is Beltorchika's Children, which I assume is the "shitty CCA fanfic"
Also, if nobody gave a shit about fanfiction, why are there Hi Nu kits?
Why does everyone constantly talk about Beltorchika's Children?
I'm not really doing this to get attention, I'm writing/drawing this mostly for me and a buddy of mine and a few friends who are interested. I'm a college student going to school full time while also dealing with work and other bullshit. I don't have time to rewatch a 50 episode series when I could just ask someone one or two questions about it.

tl;dr don't be rude, anon. CCA discussion is way better than all the "what would he pilot", valvrave, fake gunpla, and "how many dicks do you think have been inside marida" threads
>>
>>13491401
>(Does the ZZ require the Zeta to work? It's been a while since I watched ZZ)

You obviously didn't watch this shit if that question even crosses your mind for a second.
>>
>>13491488
It's been three years since I watched ZZ. I couldn't remember if the ZZ required the Zeta to work as one of the core fighters or something.
>>
>>13491401
>What happened to the suits at the end of ZZ?
Most were destroyed.

>Where is the Zeta that Kamille piloted?
Destroyed.

>Does the ZZ require the Zeta to work?
No.

>Did anyone in ZZ die other than the Purus?
A lot of people, mostly Neo Zeon members.

>It's been a while since I watched ZZ
You pretty obviously haven't seen ZZ at all.

> Is there a canon reason why Bright doesn't pilot, other than him not being a Newtype?

Bright is actually supposed to be a newtype (Almost everyone on the White base was). He doesn't pilot because he's a ship captain and not all members of the military/space navy/whatever it is are MS pilots. There's other positions. Just like how not everyone in the army drives tanks or everyone in the airforce flies jets.
>>
File: 1285881809916s.jpg (3KB, 126x91px) Image search: [Google]
1285881809916s.jpg
3KB, 126x91px
>>13491469
>shitty CCA fanfic
>Written by Tomino
>Based on the movie by Tomino
>Which was based on another novel by Tomino.
>>
>>13491469
>I'm writing/drawing this mostly for me and a buddy of mine and a few friends who are interested.

You're not that delusional now are you?
>>
File: tumblr_nxo61gSdu91rg6ia2o1_1280.gif (106KB, 650x660px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxo61gSdu91rg6ia2o1_1280.gif
106KB, 650x660px
>>13491509
All I remember about ZZ is fucking Moon Moon, Chara Soon constantly shoving people into her tits, Mashymyre thirsting over Haman, Judau crossdressing to sneak into that guy's palace, the blue MS team in Dakar, Puru constantly fighting with Leina over Judau, and Beecha being a little shit. Also, chickens, and Bright being basically miserable.

I always forget ANYTHING to do with Core Fighters. I completely forgot that both the RX-78 and Shining Gundam had Core Fighters until I got around to building their models. The only exception is Turn A's Crotch Fighter.

Anyways, thanks for answering my questions.

>>13491516
Was I wrong in assuming that the Hi-Nu is from Beltorchika's? Because if so, the anon was the one calling it shitty CCA fanfic.
>>
Bright was never trained for, and never needed to concern himself with, mobile suit operation.

It'd be like assuming a submarine captain could fly a Super Hornet because navy shit, get what I mean?
>>
>- I know that Char piloted the Nightingale in another CCA-derivitave work. Was this after he piloted the Sazabi, or did it not exist in that work?
>- What's the deal with the Hi-Nu?
Its the finished nu
>- What happened to the suits at the end of ZZ? Where is the Zeta that Kamille piloted? (Does the ZZ require the Zeta to work? It's been a while since I watched ZZ)
Judau kept the ZZ and brought it with him to jupiter
>- Is there a canon reason why Bright doesn't pilot, other than him not being a Newtype? Is there anything physically preventing him from piloting (i.e. colorblindness, shaky hands)
Because he is a ship captain and has never even been trained to pilot a mobile suit?
>- Was Amuro still seen as the OYW war hero, or was his involvement with Karaba/AEUG made public?
Karaba were also war heroes you mong
>>
>>13491401
>- Is there a canon reason why Franklin D. Roosevelt doesn't pilot tanks, other than him not being a true Patriot? Is there anything physically preventing him from piloting (i.e. colorblindness, shaky hands)
>>
To be honest, the only fanfiction /m/ cares about is Johnny Spaceboots.
>>
>>13491504
bait
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.