[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

>>
>>13478315
What did you DO?!
>>
>>13478371

I may or may not have made a pass that may or may not have been considered inappropriate workplace conduct at someone who may or may not have been Kei
>>
I'm going to watch this show one day.
>>
>>13478523

you should. it's good
>>
>>13478315
Holy shit, what's up with that tiny tit-monster?!
>>
>>13478695
You don't want Tamaki. Trust me.
>>
>>13478695

That's Tamaki. She was genetically enhanced since birth to be able to withstand great amounts of g-force

she likes pickled squid guts and would very much like a boyfriend
>>
>>13478523
You shouldn't. It's bad.
>>
File: Rose 3.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rose 3.png
2MB, 1280x720px
So was or wasn't this anime original?
>>13479746
Maybe he should, I don't know if it's good.

Can you repeat the question?
>>
File: 1375594164448.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1375594164448.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
>>13481642
Both. Team Rabbits eventually appear in the Rabbits in which the characters in there are revealed to be clones of the same genes. They even appear in the anime.
>>
>>13481673
>spot the intruder
>>
>>13481642
>Can you repeat the question?
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
>>
>>13481642
>So was or wasn't this anime original?
The setting and background is from the manga but the events and characterization was made by the anime team.
>>
season two when?

Kei still needs to win the Izubowl.
>>
>>13481673
Hold the fucking phone what? So the manga storyline is different from the anime?

Where can I read the manga I can't find it anywhere.
>>
>>13478733
>she likes pickled squid guts

She's going to drink so much Shochu once she's of age.
>>
>>13483839
>So the manga storyline is different from the anime?

It contains alien survivors who are not clones or proponents of sexual violence-based economics.
>>
>>13483839
The manga and anime are different continuities, the characters are also different but with the same names, implication being they're clones.

Manga Izuru also shows up as a cameo in the anime, and the anime cast is in the manga, but the plots are too different to put them in one continuity.
>>
>>13484387
Got a link to it? I cannot for the life of me find anything on the mainstream sites.
>>
>>13484630
No luck, sorry. I don't think there were any links in past MJP threads either, just anons posting individual pages.

This thing is really obscure and hard to find. Makes you wonder how it became basis for an anime in the first place.
>>
>>13478733
>pickled squid guts
Never thought such thing exists.
>>
>>13484684
You can pickle/ferment anything.
>>
>>13487636
Yes but I prefer food to waste.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.