[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost in the Shell SOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 812506-major_tachikoma.jpg (111KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
812506-major_tachikoma.jpg
111KB, 500x388px
Ghost in the Shell can't all be terrorists, hackers, philosophy, and politics.

They should do a SoL show starring the Major's female fuckbuddies. Show what the world is like for your average cyborg. Throwing in some yuri fan service every few episodes.
>>
File: nursey 3.jpg (101KB, 192x232px) Image search: [Google]
nursey 3.jpg
101KB, 192x232px
Kurutan is best girl.

I'd watch it if it stayed true to Shirow's artstyle.
>>
Horsecock
>>
File: eighteen swimsuit.jpg (1MB, 500x1452px) Image search: [Google]
eighteen swimsuit.jpg
1MB, 500x1452px
>mid-season beach episode
>Batou and the Major want to participate in the local beach volleyball competition because they think their military-grade augments will enable them to win
>turns out they can't play volleyball for shit
>they bully Togusa into joining their team because he's the only member of Section 9 who knows how to play

>Bouma, Saito and Paz are having seedy Miami Vice antics on the side

>Ishikawa is trying to hit on girls who are twice younger than him
>he ends up drinking alone waiting for his coworkers to stop behaving like kids

>Aramaki is just trying to chill but Motoko and Batou somehow always end up ruining his vacations

>since it's the future of the early 90s, there's a bikini contest
>Motoko participates but loses to that one blue-haired Operator because she's "less elegant and too stiff."
>>
>>13463577
>The crew has a very hard time explaining to Motoko it's NOT a nude beach
>>
>>13463604
>not wanting to see Motoko in high-cut swimwear for the whole episode
>>
>>13463644
>high-cut

Oh lordie is this asshole again.
>>
>>13463655
Right back at you.
>>
>>13463662

go one thread without bringing up your damn fetish. One.
>>
>>13463992
Convince me not to, instead of acting like it's inherently wrong.

I already did by the way but I'd like to see you try and rationalize your attitude.
>>
>>13463996
>I already did

not here you didn't. Right or wrong no one cares about your goddamn fetish. Why do you feel the need to bring it up.
>>
>>13464008

wrong. nobody cares about yours
>>
>>13464013

Which is why I don't list them. Really you want to try that comeback again?
>>
>>13464008
Yeah I did. I didn't mention it in the M-66 thread, but I could have. I bring it up because I like it. That's what happens in most idle conversations: people bring up the stuff they like. And I keep doing it because I haven't stopped liking it.

You care so much about my goddamn fetish that you're always on my heels ready to throw a fit. I offered you several opportunities to maybe explain me why that was and every time you act like you're the representative of a higher authority that transcends right and wrong.
>>
>>13463527
his original good art style I hope.
>>
File: yahoo!.png (23KB, 199x191px) Image search: [Google]
yahoo!.png
23KB, 199x191px
>>13468176
of course
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.