[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I'm a victim!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: didnothingwrong.png (930KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
didnothingwrong.png
930KB, 900x900px
"I'm a victim!"
>>
File: laugh.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>13458082
>keked by his own son
>>
>>13458091
I can't believe he actually deserved it.

So if Hal is Strangelove and the Boss' ideological lesbian baby and does and Big Boss is the Boss' spiritual adopted son, does that make Hal Solid Snake's uncle and Ocelot's half-brother?
>>
File: Victim.png (79KB, 318x238px) Image search: [Google]
Victim.png
79KB, 318x238px
>>13458082
I am also a Victim
>>
You know what?

I'd sell out to Cipher (again) after getting to know Ocelot intimately in the torture chamber.

Whatever fuckups Huey is definitely guilty of in GZ, I stand by his fuckups in TPP, when not regarding his desire to complete his pet Sahelanthropus project, being brought about by Diamond Dogs putting the screws on him just looking for even the tiniest reason to execute him.

>tfw Zero, through the power of retcon, ends up being the one person who wasn't an asshole during the events of TPP
>>
>>13458114
>spoiler
He's a cool uncle, at least. Got to take care of Snake as family during his final years, too.
>>
>>13458132
He literally was.
>>
>>13458158
Letting something like the vocal chord parasites loose in Cipher's hands just after you stopped Skullface from using them is inexcusable. Huey's just like his father, playing with nuclear hellfire and getting shocked when he gets burned. Making an even more virulent and potent mutant strain just to sweeten the deal and blaming Snake for the resultant deaths takes the icing on the cake. And why the fuck did he even teach Eli how to operate and repair Sahelanthropus to begin with? How the hell does he benefit from that? And the shit with his son and Strangleove, Ground Zeroes Huey is infinitely more justifiable in his actions than any single thing he does in Phantom Pain.
>>
>>13458212
Dude's kinda broken.
I mean, it's just my speculation, but I figured Skullface must've broken the guy some time during the 9 year break between games.

And again, with all the screws being put on him I find it perfectly understandable he'd do all that destructive bullshit and say it was everyone else's fault, and that's without factoring in the coping mechanism he's developed by this time wherein he deflects all sense of responsibility to others and looks at himself as if he's without any blame.

Though, it may just be the fact that Huey is just that much of a sociopath, having no real understanding of right or wrong. It's not exactly clear cut from where I stand. Either his actions were provoked by the environment he was thrust into and thus he's not entirely wrong in thrusting blame on others, or maybe he was predisposed to becoming like Dr. Clark, so absorbed in their position of superscience research that they just disregard everything that isn't SCIENCE(tm) and making him just a general threat to anyone who gives him even an inch of room to do his nonsense.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYu0xndc0m8

I've been listening to this song for two months now. I can't stop. Send a fulton.
>>
>>13458799
You're coming along too?
>>
>>13458799
>>13458936
Subject is onboard. Leave the rest to us.
>>
You know you suck ass as a human being when a woman craves Hal's cock over yours.
>>
>>13458960
Otacon is on the scene like a sex machine as of MGR, though.
>>
>>13458965
Why do I picture a drunk Otacon going to a bar and yelling out "All of the women I love die, so fuck that romance shit. I just want to fuck" then he shouts woooo like he is Rick Flair.
>>
people including kojima have said that Huey was the only one to not have lost anything before being sent on a cruise but I can't help but wonder what ocelot lost, he's still got big boss as a friend, he was never really that attached to MSF, he didn't lose the loyalty of his men, so what did he lose? he seems to be doing pretty good
>>
>>13458799
This was one of the few good songs on MGSV's otherwise forgettable ost.
>>
>>13459509
Well, he lost his mother after her own country casually disposed of her to get at some money.

Although I forget, did her ever find out Boss was his mother?
>>
File: 647345234467.jpg (136KB, 800x677px) Image search: [Google]
647345234467.jpg
136KB, 800x677px
>P-please stop bullying me
>>
>>13459532
I bet he did somewhere down the line.
>>
>>13458082
Kek
>>
>>13459509
he lost his mind
>>
Huey Did Nothing knowingly Wrong
>>
>>13458212
Wait, Huey sent vocal cord parasites to Cipher? I totally missed that bit. I know he mutated them with the radiation he was using, which was left up in the air as to whether or not that was intentional.
>>
>>13458799
>direct the game in the style of a TV series
>forget to make a fake TV opening for the game, but somehow remember to get the opening theme done anyway

Thanks Konami.
>>
>>13460605
He mutated them to present as a gift when he defected to Cipher. They never made it off Mother Base but he was planning on bringing them with him. The second outbreak was the consequence of that but he didn't intend for it to get out, he's not such a monster that he was planning on using Diamond Dogs staff as human guinea pigs.
>>
>>13458082

Yes Huey, but you also brought about the fact that you're a victim.
>>
>>13458158

In fairness, I don't think Zero was ever intended to be evil. He did everything he did because he thought it fulfilled The Boss's wish and that it was for the good of the world. Can't cook an omelet and all that.
>>
>>13458960

You forget that like his father, despite his nerdiness Hal is incredibly handsome
>>
>>13459509

Ocelot lost nothing. Kojima mentions this in the artwork of the guidebook, it's why Ocelot is used as the voice of reason in the game.
>>
>>13460766
I didn't say he was evil, just that the game cast him as far less of an asshole than before, being Snake's secret benefactor rather than the manipulative douche who kept trying to force BB into playing a role, any role, as per the grand information control gambit that Cipher was gunning for. All the villainous shit? That essentially got shifted over to Skullface, whose interference would allow for the degenerate aspects of the Patriots to come into play.
>>
>>13460780
Looks don't mean anything thing when you're a pencil neck beta bitch who pisses himself. And Otacon looked a hobo for quite some time too.
>>
File: Huey gets hired by Konami.png (108KB, 327x360px) Image search: [Google]
Huey gets hired by Konami.png
108KB, 327x360px
>>13460780
Glad he wasn't a clone of otacon
>>
File: Otacon.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Otacon.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>13460780
>handsome
>>
Huey was surrounded by equally enormous assholes who are in absolutely no position to make any moral judgments about his actions.
>>
>>13459509
I could be wrong, but I think he only has two guns in Phantom Pain.
>>
>>13460945
Big Medic did nothing wrong. It wasn't his fault he was brainwashed and played like a fiddle.
>>
>>13461141
He stood in silence.
>>
Huey is a monster.

>>13460942
Hal is way prettier than his dad, and way more of a stand-up guy.
>>
>>13460796
He was still behind Les Enfants Terribles' though.
>>
>>13461557
Is that evil though? He wanted to preserve BB's genes for the sake of humanity.
>>
>>13459509
>>13460786
Ocelot was robbed of his agency before he was even born, he spends his entire life fighting to claim it back, fulfilling his own goals purely by acting as the pawn of others.
>>
>>13461557

He believed someone like Big Boss is too important to just die off in a single generation. BB was sterile, he could have no children of his own, Zero had to find a way to continue the bloodline. So that his memes would live on.

The dickish part was doing it without even asking BB if it was ok first.
>>
>>13462316
But why make a snake if anyone can become a snake? If anything, the snakes caused way more trouble than they were worth, and while Solid may have been a legend among soldiers he was content to stay a soldier, not go higher and farther than his father. So in a way, isn't the project a failure?
>>
>>13462329

By the time that happened Zero was in a coma, since Skull Face attacked him shortly after he visited BB in the hospital in his coma
>>
>>13462333
zero was a vegetable, I mean
>>
I haven't gotten around to playing Phantom Pain yet, but what the fuck was the actual BB doing in the hospital? Did he literally just insert himself into the hospital as soon as he heard his doppelganger was getting better?
>>
>>13462350

He woke up a few weeks earlier, got in contact with Cipher (Zero was incapacitated at that point), and left for Africa to build Outer Heaven. Zero had earlier started the plan to make the medic think he was Big Boss by using suggestion on him while he was comatose.

You get a bunch of tapes between the real Big Boss and Ocelot when you beat the game that explains what went on behind the scenes.
>>
>>13462380
Okay, that makes sense. I wasn't sure if he also went into a coma post GZ or started Outer Heaven during the nine years in between.
>>
>>13462388

Here, this set explains it all, The Truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1BJTSRkyV4

And in MGS fashion, explaining the truth takes an hour
>>
>>13462395
All right, thanks anon.
>>
>>13462350
They both woke up in the same hospital, Zero kept them there together since 1974 with Venom Boss as a decoy. Big Boss woke up a week or so before the game starts, and his return supercharges Shota Mantis' powers and wakes up Zombie Volgin after twenty years. Venom Boss was deliberately kept in an induced coma till the real Boss woke up. Then XOF found out Boss was alive and everything went to hell before they could both be smuggled out safely.
>>
>>13460651

>fake tv opening

Has anyone made one yet?
>>
>>13462329
>But why make a snake if anyone can become a snake?
Besides the fact that Zero was already in a coma by the time Venom comes into his own, we also know that he goes off the rails by the time of MG1, possibly due to the brainwashing necessary to overlay BB's mind over another soldier, which is something that is discussed in-game.

Also, because clones have much shorter lifespans, it would make them much easier to control if they ever went rogue, limiting the time they could cause harm.
>>
>>13462395
>Miller already has the preparations underway
What? But wasn't he captured by the soviets already at that point?
>>
>>13461299
Was Big Medic the only sane person in TPP?
>he probably let Huey go alive knowing that Diamond Dogs were the same as him
>>
>>13463738
Miller got captured by the Soviets because he was trying to run interference for Boss' escape. He himself says even though his Diamond Dogs squad got slaughtered by the Skulls, it still took a bit of the heat off of Cyprus.
>>
>>13463622
I'm just pissed we didn't get a Bond theme style opening sequence using Sins of the Father.
>>
>>13463622
Someone should, because APP just reeks of TV theme.

>S1/REVENGE: APP
>S2/RACE: SotF
>S3/PEACE: ...?
>>
>>13464346
We didn't get one for Heavens Divide, right?

And the most Calling to the Night had was a trailer demoreel sort of deal if I'm not mistaken.

What I'm getting at is that only Snake Eater really did the full Bond pastiche, even though the Naked Saga felt very much like that sort of pulp spy fiction versus the Solid Saga's modern technothriller.
>>
>>13466230
I know and I admit you're completely right, but Sins of the Father sounds Bondish enough for it to work and that makes me want it. The Afghanistan stuff in V feels just like 80s era Bond films to a tee. I just want a montage of Walker Gears marching over the silhouettes of giant naked women while a close up of Boss' face dissolves into Sahelanthopus head, is tht so wrong?
>>
>>13459509
>Ocelot's mother was killed because of her ideology
>grew up under an alias
>constantly switching sides and advancing in rank to get close to the people he wants revenge
>has a nickname based on his exploits
>wears a red scarf
>blond hair
>pilots a mech
>sunglasses
hi char
>>
>>13466575
It'd need some editing, or more lyrics, in my opinion. SotF has a sort of hollow incompleteness that feels evocative of the "phantom limb sensation" attitude that MGSV, in all its controversial feelings of incompleteness, is defined by, which while thematically relevant kinda comes off as unpleasant to sit through. It is definitely amazing, but that one awkward bit absent of vocals doesn't feel like it'd work in a Bond opening.

Though, there's probably a Bond theme that proves me wrong on that matter. TWINE's has a bit that's just humming, if I remember right.
>>
>>13458212
If you look at both Huey through all the games, the writing was on the wall that he's a psychopath that is willing to waive a complex fabric of lies to keep himself from taking responsibility for his actions and to blame others. The only reason people didn't think that in Peacewalker was because Christopher Randolph and had some of the mannerisms of his son. So it disarmed a lot of people. Ground Zeroes made people question what he did since he was the one who invited XOF to Mother Base, but there was still plausible deniability that he thought it was a UN inspection team.

Then that all goes to shit by the time The Phantom Pain comes around where it's clear all he wants to do is build giant robots in some impractical ideology that giving everyone nukes and weapons to destroy the world will be a deterrent from using them. (See how Otacon first felt in MGS/The Twin Snakes before growing out of it.) Everything he did in The Phantom Pain was for his own benefit and desires. He wanted to build Sahelanthropus, and do whatever it took to see it completed and had no problem murdering his wife in the process. What's tragic is the fact that because of all the lies he tells, he cannot tell reality from the one he created. Just listen to the tapes, he outright contradicts himself several times when it comes to Strangelove's death. Or taking no responsibility for the 2nd vocal chord parasite outbreak when it was clear he was responsible for it.

>>13458212
>How the hell does he benefit from that?
Because he wants to see it working and be used again, not be some trophy for the Diamond Dogs.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.