[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Special Rescue Police Winspector Episode #25

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: CIyLnjjUcAMnaiU.jpg (41KB, 718x540px) Image search: [Google]
CIyLnjjUcAMnaiU.jpg
41KB, 718x540px
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=752616

Imaginary Waifu Edition

When Bikel is damaged during a high risk takedown, his optic sensors begin to call up images of a woman he met, almost as if he's hallucinating. With the damage putting his career as a police officer at risk, can Bikel pull it together and do what needs to be done? Will the damage work itself out on its own? Or is he destined for the scrap heap?

Notes:
If you love Bikel, and who doesn't, I have good news for you about this week's episode: this is one of his finest focus episodes. If you've never cried for a robot before, you just might after this one. The scene where Bikel's sitting outside in the rain has some wonderful cinematography and music. The writing for this episode is sharp, feels very police-y, and hits you right in the heart. And it should: the writer is Nobuo Ogizawa, who regularly writes clever plots for Japanese police procedural shows, including Detective Conan, but got his start in Metal Heroes. GoGoV also has some of his episodes, and he's quite good at making things feel like police/detective work.

The line that Commander Masaki gives at the end about why Bikel shorted out is just so, so good.

You will believe that a robot can cry. Enjoy.
>>
Thanks OP. Loving the show.
>>
Oh man. I cried. I love Bikel. :C
>>
File: original.gif (1020KB, 257x194px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
1020KB, 257x194px
>>13453775
>>
>>13453775
Oogizawa bringing the good stuff. Thanks Sailor Otaku
>>
File: something-00243.jpg (23KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
something-00243.jpg
23KB, 720x544px
Where does Winspector keep finding these women? Is it common for older toku shows to have hordes of attractive women on them?
>>
>>13470109
The preference at the time on TV shows, I think, was for more mature women and older, manly men. Sometime around the year 2000, the preference in live action switched to showing a much younger set of actors for both men and women.
>>
>>13470109
If you think the amount this show has is a bit much, wait until you see the ones (Metal Heroes and otherwise) Uehara worked on. Both the hero and villain sides are stuffed to the gills with ladies.
>>
>>13470287
>Uehara
Well, I'm ten episodes into Goranger and I haven't been too impressed by the women there.
>>
>>13470296
Referring more to Sun Vulcan (well, granted, your mileage may vary with the Zero Girls), Gavan, Shaider and the like. Juspion too, I think.
>>
>>13470296
>needing anything that isnt Peggy's legs.
>>
>>13453775
Senpai tell the story about Wedding Peach and how it was made by guys sick of Ikuhara
>>
>>13471428
That's actually exactly what happened. Wedding Peach was the staff from the first three series. They even had their own Uranus/Neptune in the form of Angel Salvia.
>>
>>13472239
Do you remember where you read this?
>>
>>13472358
I want to say it was in Newtype back in the 90s, right about the time they brought Angel Salvia into the show. I don't remember the issue but it's the one where they talk about Season 2 of Wedding Peach. Probably 1996?
>>
File: 9f3a6a_5412814.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
9f3a6a_5412814.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>13472372
So it's Newtype
>>
File: sick mo-fo.png (140KB, 329x452px) Image search: [Google]
sick mo-fo.png
140KB, 329x452px
>>13453775
Props to you, man. You keep delivering Winspector like a champ.
>>
>>13453775
>GoGoV also has some of his episodes
You sure about that? He's definitely not listed as the writer for any of the episodes on the english wiki. And Searching his name on the GoGoV page of the Japanese wiki gives no results.
>>
>>13474930
I might be wrong, he was listed on a Japanese page when I searched for him to see his other credits, but they could have been wrong.
>>
>>13475865
Given that even the Toku Warriors: Toku Word blog doesn't list him at all, this is pretty likely.
>>
>>13453775
Doing god's work Sailor Otaku
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.