[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MSGO General: Cutest Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 58

File: zakutank.jpg (86KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
zakutank.jpg
86KB, 770x770px
>Basic Info
MSGO is a F2P third person shooter set in the Universal Century of the Gundam franchise. The game features massive battles of over 100 players as well as small scale battles 6v6.

NOTE: A VPN is required to play.

>Getting Started
https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start

>Guilds (Server 1)
Federation: Brightslap
Zeon: NEO-GOONSA, WhitePiggu

>Japanese Wiki (Use Google Translate)
http://gow.swiki.jp/

>I'm having errors when trying to launch the game
Check the EN wiki linked in the "getting started section" to see if a problem you're having has already been debunked

Previous Thread: >>13279713
>>
File: 33934.jpg (192KB, 1280x940px) Image search: [Google]
33934.jpg
192KB, 1280x940px
>>13349274
First for shit game.

Bets on whatever they're going to do next maintenance.
>>
>>13349292
Well, we've had nothing for two weeks, I kinda expect something. Possibly related to GS gasha. Or maybe a new map that's not a disaster like Torrington Harbor.
By the way, I like what they did to Taklamakan Ruins. It feels a little less cramped than before, which is nice.
>>
>>13349292
They'll include the ability for commanders to deploy AI squads of tanks, infantry and ground attack planes to support attacks or defense operations.

Haha, good joke, good joke. No, they'll twiddle their thumbs, release new useless maps, and neglect the Xamel.
>>
>>13349274
who ever made taht, thank you
>>
>NEO-GOONSA

Is there a MSGO thread over there? I'm thinking of giving this game a shot.
>>
>>13349570
I dunno, the goons have abandoned the game long since.

The majority of NEO-GOONSA's "coordination" goes on their skype channel. The guild's members are still relatively active too, so you can expect to get your guild rewards regularily.
>>
>>13349292
>Bets on whatever they're going to do next maintenance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trM5OEheSOs
>>
Been away from the game for months. Seems like its getting pretty dead fro. What I've seen on the last thread. Any decent changes since April? That was the last time I played. I left brightslap before I went on my hiatus. They still on? Thinking about picking it back up since I'm getting my gundam withdrawals. XD
>>
File: gundam06.jpg (209KB, 1085x610px) Image search: [Google]
gundam06.jpg
209KB, 1085x610px
>>13349292
My guess would be another EX Gacha event, possibly with new useless units.

Highly doubt they will actually fix the game's current problems, though.
>>
File: 34014.jpg (250KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
34014.jpg
250KB, 566x800px
>>
>>13349274
if you had a server in English would /m/ play it?
and how much would cost to maintain such server?
>>
>>13354385
Yes but its impossible and the server cost would be way too much combined with the cost of reverse engineering or buying liscencing

Its not gonna happen
>>
>>13352605
>Current Problems
You mean not buffing the most badass aquatic mobile suit, the Zogok?
>>
>>13354432
well you butchered my kick-starter campaign before I even begin it
>>
>>13354432
But what if they put it on Steam?
>>
File: ded.jpg (369KB, 1807x1016px) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
369KB, 1807x1016px
>>13354828
>BNG
>what if they put it on Steam?
>>
>>13354848
And by that I mean, "What if they don't skin Gundam vs Gundam, don't go full retard on the payment scheme and pretty much just translate things to English while maintaining the payment model"
>>
>>13354828
I don't see it taking off, considering how dead it is currently even in moonland. It's hard to find clear enthusiasm for the game from under all that bitter kusoge-attitude. Especially if you compare it to the succesful western multiplayer wargames such as World of Tanks or War Thunder, where you can find fairly stable numbers of actual fans of the games.

It seems just downright odd to me that a franchise as wealthy and beloved as Gundam is so sloppy when it comes to managing its games.

How's that Gundam Battle Operation, or whatsitsface, like? Is it PS4 only or something?
>>
>>13355689
PS4 and PS3. The new one plays like a slower VS. game
>>
>>13355689
>It seems just downright odd to me that a franchise as wealthy and beloved as Gundam is so sloppy when it comes to managing its games.
Hubris, probably.

>How's that Gundam Battle Operation, or whatsitsface, like? Is it PS4 only or something?
Not too much different from MSGO I think, it also faces the problem of relatively lower player count.
>>
>>13357640
6 vs. 6 right?
>>
File: V_Gundam_front.png (199KB, 300x483px) Image search: [Google]
V_Gundam_front.png
199KB, 300x483px
>>13349292
>Bets on whatever they're going to do next maintenance.
>>
Time for the weekly news post.

Next week map rotation:
Odessa Mining Base ~Cloudy Sky~
Belfast ~Perseverance Brings Success~
Jaburo ~Surprise Attack~
Taklamakan Desert ~Throbbing Scales~
Texas Colony ~Dauntless and Decisive~
Sunken Colony ~Space Annihilation Battle~
Simulation: Texas Colony ~Dauntless and Decisive~

Interface changes: "Friends" and "Corps members" windows have been reworked. Instead of a picture-based lists, now there will be be tables with tabs such as online/offline, last online, name, rank, title and possibly others.

"HQ Sortie Request" event: play one large-scale battle every day, recieve something in addition to daily play bonus ticket. Lasts 1 week. I'll post lists a little later.

"GP Acqusition" event: just as always, get +50% GP for a victory and get ready to collect and sell gold trunks/Haros/manuals/vases/Gihren busts. Lasts 1 week.
>>
File: 1021.png (22KB, 424x345px) Image search: [Google]
1021.png
22KB, 424x345px
>>13359284

Honestly though, it feels like there're not even trying to do anything anymore.
>>
>>13349570
Yes, but nobody really uses it aside from kacho relaying new update details.
>>
>>13358875
>Zeon gets access to Motorad units
I support this change 100%
>>
>>13355689
I downloaded the Battle Operation Next game. It's much more action oriented, like what would happen if you made Federation vs. Zeon on Dreamcast/PS into a multiplayer online game. However, they artificially limit how much you can play via a pay-to-play resource that regenerates slowly over time.
>>
>>13360344
Ah. Well, it seems bound to consoles, so I am unlikely to touch it.
>>
File: 300.jpg (41KB, 300x441px) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
41KB, 300x441px
>>13358875
Most likely they're gonna give us full armor hyaku shiki next patch.
>>
>>13362823
FA Shiki Kai would be so fucking gay, What could Zeon get that would even come close being a mirror to it?
>>
>>13363034
Nothing, Zeon just has to deal with it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 970x715px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 970x715px
How do people get these things up here?
>>
File: GoufFlightType15.jpg (96KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
GoufFlightType15.jpg
96KB, 800x600px
>>13363468

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZZ4bAUF6QE
>>
Is every mech in this game have paper thin armor. I've discovered I can get better weapons. But that doesn't help when I don't know what some of them do. So far it's trial and error.

My gouf is somewhat better now. Why is the EFSF so OP in this game. I feel so useless in battle. The highest I've ever ranked was 40 that game had two afkers.
>>
>>13364191
In short, yes, except for a few suits (NT-1, GP02, etc.).

Weapons for most of the part is actually sidegrades instead of direct upgrades, trading off accuracy/reload with firepower and so on, although some types can be better in most situations. Up-to-date stats can be found on the JP wiki:
http://gow.swiki.jp/
(just run it through google translate).

Game really takes a bit to get used to. You can watch other's ingame replays or youtube vids or something to get the gist of what people usually do in matches. Basically it's less about 1v1 brawls and more of knowing where you should be and what you should be doing.
>>
File: 34068.jpg (46KB, 400x337px) Image search: [Google]
34068.jpg
46KB, 400x337px
>>13349488
>Well, we've had nothing for two weeks
>>13359284
I really expected them to have something new content-wise this week. I think this is the first time they have nothing for 3 consecutive weeks (excluding golden week wind-up/downs).
>>
File: this nigger1.png (185KB, 898x171px) Image search: [Google]
this nigger1.png
185KB, 898x171px
Ah, haha, hahaha. Haha, ha, ha, hahaha. Ha.

He's dredging care from the marianas trench.
>>
anyone wanna squad up?

feddie or zeek but i pref feddie
>>
>>13364191
EFSF isn't OP, just your luck is shitty. It might be wise to wait a few minutes before queuing up again to avoid having the same players on both teams unless your side won. No worries I rank in low 40s and high 30s as well, the game isn't really newbie friendly putting new players against people who can have fully upgraded lv 50~70 units with modules and parts. It's like they hate new players or just want cashers
>>
File: 34020.png (815KB, 1948x938px) Image search: [Google]
34020.png
815KB, 1948x938px
>>13364945
>EFSF isn't OP
>>
>>13364354
>E F S F: urusai

heauehauheuaheuaehae
>>
Is Alex bugged? I was hitting it from the back and it was saying guard. I wasn't even hitting the shield, I'm very sure of this.
>>
>>13364945
Until zeeks get a mirror to the GP01 which is the fastest suit in the game, can survive a act zaku sniper charged round with his shield up, and has the best gun in the game go fuck yourself. Also the MK 2 and it's 400ish range shotgun of murder, this is the literal worst time to be a zeek, we used to be the fast faction with slightly better explosives, now we're the faction with slower, less sturdy, shield-less, giant walking bulls-eyes. We have no advantage whatsoever over the feds unless we're counting who has the shittier hit box as an advantage.
>>
>>13369179
Remember when we used to have an advantage on water maps thanks to having way more Aqua suits? Yeah me neither
>>
>>13369208
If you weren't around when the Aqua gundam was new, Belfast was a map we lost 95% of the time, you could do literally nothing to the aqua gundam underwater except die to it. Any map with water zeeks would stay far far away from it because thats how you'd lose a suit.
>>
>>13369229
I played back during Beta, and shortly after it went live but my toaster really couldn't handle the game all that well so I ended up quitting right before gelgoogs and proto gendum came out. I only got back into the game about six months ago.
>>
Haven't played in a few months. Have they fixed the Pixie/Efreets and Kampfers yet?
>>
>>13369270
>Have they fixed X
No the answer will always be no
>>
>>13369270
The pixies and nacht do not get aerial movement anymore, combat custom doesn't apply the recovery time unless you hit a target, the kampfer was never broken get good.
>>
>>13369166
It's a common occurrence. Shield functionality is relatively buggy, depending heavily on low-ping connection. As such, slow-connected players may find themselves completely incapable of getting returns from high-value shields.

>>13369270
Melee hell has changed. Pixies and Kampfers are now more reasonable, but they are still very common due to them being high performance melee machines. They one-shot kill, so as such, they're popular.

Kampfers were never broken, but there's a new number 1 suit on Zeon, the Gerbera Tetra, with an arguably even more powerful set of weapons. It is, however, like the Kampfer, still shieldless, easily dropped by charge beam rifles, and a huge investment for its fragility. EFSF has a 340-point, shield-carrying mirror unit with slightly weaker weapons loadout and slower movement profile, but far more robustness - the Gerbera Gundam, from which GT was developed.

Meanwhile, several "time leap" units have been released, such as the Gundam Mk. II and the Rick Dias for the feds, and the Sleeves remnant Marasai and Geara Doga. None of these are game-changing units, apart from the Mk. II's assault rifle range super shotgun that instaswitches to bazooka... or well, the Rick Dias's whole general weapons loadout... but that aside, the 0096 era hasn't been too exciting yet.
>>
File: ss_20151015_031845.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20151015_031845.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>13369908
Mk. II's shotgun is pretty BALANCED.
>>
File: 34114.jpg (108KB, 684x232px) Image search: [Google]
34114.jpg
108KB, 684x232px
>>13364977
>>
So I rolled DX Gasha and got a golden Zock. Worth putting in my suit deck? I've never used aqua suits before, relatively new to the game. There's no way to tell what map it will be ahead of time, and make sure to have it in my suit slots in case there's a water map, right? Or somehow switch up my deck in the match lobby when seeing the map?

Also, how do I use the one time use items before a match, things like exp up and all that.
>>
>>13371477
>>13364977
What time do you guys usually play? My games are usually 50/50
>>
>>13369908
The GP-04 is not tetras mirror, please fuck off, neither does it have what makes tetra so good.

Its cima goog's mirror and for the most part is inferior to it.

> easily dropped by charge beam rifles
tiny ass hitbox with absurd balance, you only need 2 weapons, any more is just being greedy

>>13371906
You can change your suit and weapon lineup in the waiting lobby after you've loaded into a match.
>>
File: 34097.png (498KB, 650x550px) Image search: [Google]
34097.png
498KB, 650x550px
>>13372085
>Its cima goog's mirror
yes
>for the most part is inferior to it
no

sturm booster capability, and the LBR is arguably better than anything cima's gelgoog has to offer (unless you really like grenades). in fact, the B type switch burst LBR is analogous to kampfer's M type shotgun.
>>
>>13373891
Cima's beam mg can switch between full auto and single just like tetra's. It's a very good weapon.

>the B type switch burst LBR is analogous to kampfer's M type shotgun

What the fuck are you talking about? One's a shotgun and the other is a bazooka that can act like handcannon

The Sturm booster is good, yes. Space only, compared to Cima's overall superior ground stats in shields, boost capcity and loading capcity, not to mention that it has a built in MG, the GP-04 doesn't even have vulcans for instant switch capability. Cima also has the extra built in modules which it doesnt pay extra for.

And grenades are pretty damn good, especially now that they weigh nothing.
>>
>>13374361
>What the fuck are you talking about? One's a shotgun and the other is a bazooka that can act like handcannon
see, i actually have the suits.
there are 2 LBR outfits, switch burst and switch blast.
switch blast changes between zook and magella top gun analogue, while switch burst changes between 3-point 2k long range rifles and 3-pellet beam shotgun dealing 1.5k per pellet.

i know you're biased as fuck for the fed but you're really overselling cima's gelgoog way too much.
>>
>>13374396
And nobody even uses that weapon, they all use the bazooka, or just the beam smg for balance reasons.

>but you're really overselling cima's gelgoog way too much

They have the same exact weapon that actually matters (the deathbeam) and cimagoog has all round better stats and a better sub weapon (instant switch mg) for finishing off things you didn't kill.
>>
>>13374396
>>13373891
What part of "do not reply to Crix" did you forget, you mongoloid? Now it's going to use the attention you gave it self-victimize and bleat for concessions through yet another thread ruined by its presence.

Remember, everyone - report, minimize, ignore. That's the only way you can deal with Crix.
>>
>>13376042
Crix doesn't even play Zeon, he just looks at wiki stats and assumes it's over powered.
>>
>>13376215
Crix doesn't even know how to play Fed. It just fields snipers and hopes no-one sees him hiding in a corner.
>>
File: NEET.jpg (167KB, 1000x490px) Image search: [Google]
NEET.jpg
167KB, 1000x490px
Why haven't you guys dedicated your life for MSGO?
>>
File: peekaboo.jpg (181KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
peekaboo.jpg
181KB, 640x480px
>>13376280
What do these numbers and figures mean even?

Also, I couldn't think of playing MSGO fanatically. It simply just... isn't good enough. The horrible clipping, getting 70-ton combat machines stuck on even the slightest pebble or the smoothest incline, the borderline idiot-developed maps, the incredibly dated visuals, the movement style, the weapons that have even the most accurate machines shoot like a drunk arab with a bent chauchat riding a lame camel through a car wash, the platooning, the frankly unappealing power creep...

I currently play to see what new things come up, and to collect daily exchange tickets so I can get new toys to try out. That isn't much of an inspiration to play religiously. If only the gameplay had less slack and more polish.
>>
>>13376352
matches played : win : loss

autism
the same thing that can be said for sdgo and people that played it religiously
>>
>>13376280
I wish I could get even 5 matches done in a day. Every fucking game has been a 20 minute slugfest on Antarctica base. It isn't fun its gay and very fucking grating
>>
>>13377060
I limit myself to 4. Beyond that, the more disappointing elements of the game flood over.
>>
I just smoke till its fun and go until I pass out.
I score better blazed anyhow.
>>
>>13377291
Are you me
>>
Can Someone please invite me too the white piggu clan. My name is Kyoshiro in english. I got stuck in a JP clan. I'm kind of confused.

During a battle I was sent a message and then I was able too do commander stuff on the battlefield. Why is that? Also during this battle I did amazing and got over 200 points and some sort of Gold Flag medal thing. I ranked 34th. This is the best I've ever done.
>>
File: Untitled.png (338KB, 841x513px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
338KB, 841x513px
What's this window for?
>>
>>13378576
No, you dunce, you posted that post too but forgot because you were too high.
>>
>>13381200
its the Block list/Report window
>>
>>13374435
yes they all use zook on the other hand cima doesn't have zook. You see the point?
>>
File: Untitled.png (237KB, 590x300px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
237KB, 590x300px
Is there anywhere, or anyone, that knows where or what the translations for these are?
>>
>>13385623
I can translate it right now fam

Wait
Follow me
Enemy detected
Enemy gone
Lets advance
Lets attack
Return
Attack with everything with got

Protect base
Protect point
Attack enemy base
Capture points 1-5
>>
>>13385946
thanks man
>>
>>13384570
The point is irrelevant considering you shouldn't be using the zook since you have the deathbeam. Not to mention the ammo scavenging skill + deathbeam is hilarious.
>>
>>13387970
The cima's deathbeam is so garbage range that the feds have normal shotguns that will tear the cima apart before the beam can even hit, before we get into GP01s hitting the fat gelgoog from 900 meters away with the lbr, or the mk2 from 400 or so (which is double the cima's range)
>>
>>13389910
Do not communicate with the mutant. Ever. Just don't even reply.
>>
File: 1429936272601.jpg (795KB, 3200x1970px) Image search: [Google]
1429936272601.jpg
795KB, 3200x1970px
Which 08th MS team units are good? is the Ground Gundam better than the EZ-8?
>>
>>13392478
Ez8 has the better load out than the regular ground gundam. Replaces the grenades with the 180mm cannon plus a custom module to regain ammo from killing people. 06th ground gundam is good if you like Charge hammering people. Not sure about the heavy class ones, and the support one is from an event or something.
>>
>>13393315
The heavy type GM Head Ground Gundam is weird that it has a very unsynergistic weapon loadout. It has the netgun to catch and slow enemies down, but it doesn't have other weapon that can quickly finish it off: no melee weapon, standard zook, standard beam rifle, or even F type 3-point machineguns. It has both charged beam rifle and charged zook, which is redundant cause you normally just use one charged weapon to charge before an encounter and switch it to another weapon to continue the fight.

It has the unique B3 charged zook, though. Slightly overall better than F-type charged zooks provided you can control the recoil and make all 3 shot hits, or spread them to catch a wider area.
>>
Zudah gets a 135mm sniper. Hell yeah, finally.
I'll post the patchnote a little later.
>>
File: yokoi sparkles.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
yokoi sparkles.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>13394903
>Zudah gets a 135mm sniper

For cereal? That's immense.
>>
>>13392478
All of the Groundams are poor competition for 320 suits like WD Sniper, Pale Rider or Jesta. But worse still is that they are near-completely eclipsed by 340 suits that are scarcely more expensive, as well as the Strikers which are actually cheaper.

The best of the Groundams is the heavy Ez8, I think. In practice, it's a Zaku IIJ upgraded in every fashion and granted the B3 beam rifle for good measure. The bad thing about it is that it isn't as easy to use and/or broken like the cheaper Wolf GM Cannon or WD Guncannon, both cheaper than it, or simply brutal as the more expensive Rick Dias and FAG.
>>
>>13395122
inb4 it's not refillable with stations / ammo packs
>>
File: you wish.jpg (432KB, 736x400px) Image search: [Google]
you wish.jpg
432KB, 736x400px
>>
>>13395167
So stupid. Nemo should have been a new common.
>>
>>13395191
pls.
That's a fake image.
>>
>>13395213
Don't ever correct me again.
>>
Ok, here goes the news post.

Next week map rotation:
Odessa Coast ~Iron Storm~
New York ~Fighting in the Dust~
Jaburo ~Surprise Attack~
California Base ~Trembling Harbor~
Sunken Colony ~Space Annihilation Battle~
Simulation:
Odessa Coast ~Counterattack Signal~

Odessa Coast ~Iron Storm~ is reworked: areas around control points are massively changed.

Second batch of additional weapons that are available through Master Devices is incoming.
EFSF:
*GM Intercept Custom: Thrust Acceleration Program, Missile Launcher
*Gundam Ground Type: Chest Missile Launcher [2-tube]
*Blue Destiny Unit 1: Chest Wired-Control Rocket Launcher
*Aqua GM (Torrington Deployment): Hand Anchor
*Gundam Ez8/Gundam Ez8 (Weapon Rack Equipment): Smoke Grenade
Zeon:
*Gelgoog Jäger (Shin Matsunaga Custom): Beam Saber (Dual-Wield)
*Zudah: 135mm Anti-Ship Rifle
*Acguy: Melee Program
*Zaku II Ground Type (Midnight Fenrir Type): Raketen Bazooka (Special Ammo)
*Hygogg: Twin Beam Cannon

There's also DX Gashacon Selection which has all the above mentioned units, Gundam GP04/Gelgoog Marine (Cima Unit) and common units. It's going to be available for the next week, with 100 items in it and no restock function.

Some tweaks concerning weapons and units, check next post for overalls or this page for exact numbers: http://msgo.bandainamco-ol.jp/member/information/article.php?no=1345

"Exchange" window now has separate tabs: "Blueprints", "Items" and "Event".

HARO!! HALLOWEEN event: recieve Pumpkin Haros for playing large-scale battles, exchange them for some Halloween-themed outfits. Lasts 2 weeks.
>>
File: 1445512897a.jpg (432KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445512897a.jpg
432KB, 1920x1080px
Some tweaks concerning weapons and units.
First, beam weapon buffs:
*R-4 sniper rifle (and its Zeon counterpart) gets damage buff
*Act Zaku sniper's Rapid-firing BMG and Unit 4's HBR get damage buff
*Matsunaga Custom Jäger's Rapid-firing BMG gets accuracy and fire rate buff with slight firing motion changes; CBR also gets firing motion change
*GM Sniper Custom's 2-barrel Beam Gun gets damage and fire rate buff
*GP04's LBR (Switch Burst) Type A gets damage buff
*Jesta's BR Type A, Geara Doga's BMG and Cima's Gelgoog Marine's MNG-110 BR Type A get power and lockon buffs and decreased recoil
Other:
*GM Intercept Custom: Small MS Mine resuppliable now, ammo changed from 5/0 to 1/3. It also gets Fellow Booster optional equipment.
*G-Line (Standart Armor): Boost Capacity, Speed and Load Capacity buffs
*GM II Semi-Striker: Speed buff
*Gelgoog (Char Custom): Boost Charge buff; Char Custom Melee Program (Thrown) gets weight decrease
*Acguy: crouch motion change
*Xamel: speed buff (900->947), 680 cannon (Incendiary Ammo) gets damage and lockon buffs and decreased weight, F-type loses 2 reserve shots.
>>
>>13395167
>>13395167
>Zssa
CALLED IT
>>
>>13395349
I don't think that's real.
>>
>>13395167
ITANO CIRCUS CONFIRMED WOOOOOOOO
>>
>>13395311
>>13395302
Zudah having a sniper rifle is gonna be really weird. Apart from it are there any other Non-sniper class suits that get snipers?
>>
>>13395501
Hildolfr, though a very subpar sniper. Also assault type GM Sniper II if you count that as one, as well as EFSF Gerbera.
>>
>>13395349
>>13395481
>"this is fake"
>>
File: ss_20151023_231734.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20151023_231734.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Its been forever since I was forced to play a Zeon vs Zeon match. When did thy add this in?

>>13395544
If that is the case then everything should be daijobu
>>
>>13395501
Beam Cannons would technically be sniping weapons (zoomable long range, inaccurate unzoomed) and several heavies on both sides have them.
>>
File: 34287.png (238KB, 667x547px) Image search: [Google]
34287.png
238KB, 667x547px
>Large scale tournament
what?
>>
>>13395544
>Hildolfr, though a very subpar sniper

Not really. Compare it to the rapid fire rifle the exchange units can get and it's way better.
>>
>>13395501
It's nice that they're finally including it, but I don't see much use for the rifle.
>>
>>13395167
I like the people thinking this is real when the DX number is 33 instead of the 27 that is actually next.
>>
File: 34266.jpg (659KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
34266.jpg
659KB, 1920x1080px
>>13395302
>*GM Intercept Custom: Thrust Acceleration Program, Missile Launcher
looks strong
>>
>>13399709
calling it now: single-fire missile launcher, similar to the ones GP02 and Xamel have.
>>
Probably going to super the fed's selection DX to get a gold G-line Standard, so I can have all 3 armor mod. Also, the Ground Gundam is the only gold suit I have on their.I will probably get the ground gundam or miss ;_;
>>
File: Untitled.png (954KB, 736x651px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
954KB, 736x651px
What suit is this? I've never seen it before.
>>
>>13395302
>BD-1 Buff

muh dick
>>
>>13400201
That's just a white midnight fenrir zaku
>>
>>13352605
they are like pugs, the right amount of horrible deformed with the right amount of cute, so you just can't help but to love them
>>
>playing as a member of the FEDORAtion
*tips heat hawk*
>>
Got me a Johny Ridden Gelgoog Cannon, still feeling it out, anyone else have one? How do you run yours?
>>
>>13403769
Mine is range-specified, so I run it with the shoulder cannon F, wrist missile M and B3 Beam rifle. I've maxed out the range and the reload rate on the wrist missiles to goad enemies out of their positions, after which I generally use the shoulder cannon to down them. B3 is for close protection.

I wish I had the beam shooter, though, so I could use the cannon N for air protection and get even more mileage out of the B3. I'd probably drop the missiles for melee or bazooka then.
>>
File: rai.jpg (116KB, 687x463px) Image search: [Google]
rai.jpg
116KB, 687x463px
>>13403769
had this loadout since forever. start it off firing those missiles, and you'll have a very predictable enemy to shoot down using the beam cannon. zook's there to airburst and flush creeps out. close range? just get away or simply never allow yourself to be closed down (you have a good speed). or blast them with the zook or time your cannon to stagger them right when they do their melee dash, if they ever decided to go that way.
>>
File: ss_20151025_191336.jpg (225KB, 1021x575px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20151025_191336.jpg
225KB, 1021x575px
>>13405044
Used to run the same stuff, until I realised that the standard Gelgoog Cannon actually have only slightly slower speed and boost charge in exchange for more of everything else. Also lower cost.

I nowadays run my Johny's Gelgoog Cannon for the exclusive Beam Cannon M, though, with the extra range passive doing more sniping roles.
>>
File: h03kK.jpg (133KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
h03kK.jpg
133KB, 600x600px
>>
>>13408626
What is it saying? Is it crying about Tetras?
>>
File: 20130204172658b9as.jpg (25KB, 452x254px) Image search: [Google]
20130204172658b9as.jpg
25KB, 452x254px
>>13411522
>ゲロビ
sounds about right
>>
>>13411522
>"I hate that thing (gerobi)!"
>sometimes there's this kind of person
>>
Gee, this week's event has been a load of garbage. Not a single Gihren bust or Ding vase despite playing 4 games a day.
>>
File: 34393.jpg (111KB, 1329x949px) Image search: [Google]
34393.jpg
111KB, 1329x949px
>>13414664
meanwhile...
>>
File: zeon_image2.jpg (104KB, 840x348px) Image search: [Google]
zeon_image2.jpg
104KB, 840x348px
T O P K E K
>>
>>13418466
I tested it out on bots. Not enough to knockdown midair people (not sure on a crit though), but it does have a fire rate of a beam cannon with a small recoil and one zoom-in.

Matsu twin saber dash animation is a X slash.
Ground gundam chest missile is a lob like efreet kai wrist missile.
Ez8 gets two smoke grenades.
>>
File: 34411.jpg (761KB, 1909x1060px) Image search: [Google]
34411.jpg
761KB, 1909x1060px
http://msgo.bandainamco-ol.jp/update/20151028/

>>13418531
>(not sure on a crit though)
Headshot and backshot does an extra 25%, so back head shot gets an additional 50%.
Still won't be enough to knockdown anything, the weapon's just for longer range damage dealing though it's even much weaker than Ridden Goog's BCM or Hildolfr's M type APFSDS (damage, range, etc.).

Hygogg's twin beam cannon fires alternately, so it's actually low in terms of DPS.

On the other hand,

Ground Gundam's rockets are actually decent to use. Because unlike Efreet Kai, it has a zook to combo it with.

Intercept custom's missiles is ridiculously good. It fires 12 missiles so the damage is even higher than Full Armor Gundam or Guncannon SML misille salvo. It also has 2500 AoE unlike the standard missiles.
>>
>>13418619
Oh, that's the last thing we needed. Another super-missilewhore for the Feds.
>>
Oh shit, they posted details for next week maintenance. Galbaldy Beta incoming.
>>
>>13418858
Really isn't the kind of update that will save the game, though.
>>
ガンダムの実写映画は日本では何度か企画されましたが結局中止に終わりました、ミッシングリンクもその中止案が使われている漫画家一人でどうにかなる話でもなく、大体の人は挫折してます
>>
>>13418879
So is the whole franchise going down the toilet? That's too bad.

If only they'd have had more competent people to make the games.
>>
>>13418859
Yeah, I know.
At least it will give a reason to play a little bit. It's boring out there without anything new.

So, next week we get...

Map rotation:
New York ~Fighting in the Dust~
Walled City ~Field Siege~
Southeastern Asia ~Jungle Undercover Battle~
Torrington ~Endless Pursuit~
Konpeitou ~Operation Stardust~
Simulation: Taklamakan Ruins ~Pushing Forward~ (new for simulation)

DX Gashacon 27 is out.
EFSF:
RMS-117 Galbaldy Beta (Assault, Universal)
RMS-119 EWAC Zack (Support, Universal)
Zeon:
AMX-101 Galluss-J (Heavy, Universal)
RMS-119 EWAC Zack (Support, Universal)

Galbaldy is supposed to be rather mobile. Its shield has built-in 2-tube missile launcher.
Galluss-J is a close/mid range heavy unit with instant-switch 5-tube finger launcher and chest rocket launcher.
EWAC Zacks/Eye-Zacks have the passive radar system which marks enemy radars if you get in their range.

"Perfect Bonus Festa" and "Victory Bonus Festa" events:
Perfect challenge reward changed to 50k GP + 1 DX Gasha ticket; perfect challenge requires not 7, but 5 completed daily challenges.
For victory you randomly get one of the next special modifiers:
*GP +100%
*EXP +50%
*Reward crates number +5
*Rare items probability increase
Lasts 1 week.
>>
File: acguy party.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
acguy party.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Well, I tinkered around with Matsunaga's dual wielding melee, and... the charge attack is a complete farce. As he executes the cross-slash, he extends his arms and elbows to the side, which actually also counts as collision hitbox. So if you try to melee charge past an object that's to the side of your body, the melee charge attack actually extends your sideways collision hitbox, and you stop dead because your arm touches the object.

Meanwhile, compare this to what happens when pixies and efreets melee charge attack through a corner, for example. Jesus Yamato, how did they manage this farce? Even the slow ass old melee is better than this.
>>
>>13419143
>bottom right
>>
So how's the sniper rifle on the zudah? Is it useful at all or is it just for fanservice?
>>
>>13419782
see >>13418466
>>
>>13419782
Well, it suffers from two major issues: very slow RoF (52F or 47F, depending on upgrades) and low range, making it most useful to take down turrets or mines. No real opponent would just stand there for 4-7 seconds while being shot at. You can probably make a little more use out of it if you have Weak Shooter (which is good either way, nothing feels as good as blowing up behind someone's back and cripple or kill them), since headshots/backshots on aerial targets would knock them down rather consistently.
Oh, and your shield doesn't work at all while you hold the rifle. Due to Zudah's low HP, you should be careful with that too, even if you can hit things rather consistently.
>>
>>13419902
>>13419902

Always thought it was weird to make a Zudah into a long range combatant. I honestly prefer going nuts with the machine gun/zook/heat axe, and using the kamikaze liberally.
>>
>>13419905
Well, it's down to personal preferences.
For example, I'm more of a long-range player, and Zudah IS supposed to have that rifle. Why would I not use this build? Especially since I find melee useless on most Zeon units, and a single 7k bazooka is not a very good close/mid range weapon. Cutting things down with a 3p machinegun is much better in my book. So it's kinda still not a long-range-only unit, but it's not lacking in that department anymore. Kind of like mid-tier snipers can use shotguns to suddenly murder shit.
>>
>>13420015
>Why would I not use this build?
It's terribly inefficient and heavy, 's one thing.

To be frank, you aren't going to be seeing Zudahs in seriously minded gold-tier games, and this "upgrade" isn't going to change it. In fact, it was not meant to change it either.

The only reason this whole charade with new weapons exists is because most active players started to have hundred-some master devices around, and practically no-one was spending theirs. It's an attempt to get people to use a novelty mechanism, and unsurprisingly, it isn't doing much.
>>
>>13420334
>most of zeon is still stuck in bronze/sub-bronze
Doesn't matter still trying to get a gold zudah to replace my silver
>>
>>13420334
How to fix the zudah sniper:
Up the damage/RoF
make it unable to be re supplied
Once you run out of ammo, you drop the weapon, losing its weight, like how some shields work.
The idea is to give the zudah a long-range game, but eventually encourage going in like the kamikaze unit it is.
>>
>>13420429
Just make it a copy of the Zaku 1 sniper's F-type.

But no. The balance must not be upset, even when the balance is shit.
>>
So like the Zudah's sniper isn't that bad, not very good but not bad. Range isn't as long as a regular sniper, but its long enough to shoot down most of the hallways people have firefights in. The RoF is meh, about the same as a regular shotgun and the damage is about what you expect from a 2.5k power weapon
>>
>>13419143
whats the name and info on this mobile suit in the picture.
I rolled a gold version of it and I just started using it. It seems really bulky.
>>
>>13421902
Sorry I mean I just have the standard red sniper unit. Not the Ace pilot version.
>>
>>13421912
Jager of Gelgoog variety
>>
What's all the halloween haro's for?
>>
>>13422200
they added a new "event" tab in the exchange menu (the one you used to exchange playbonus tickets in). you can trade them haros there for stuff like DX, hangar tickets, etc.
>>
>>13422200
Halloween costumes if you care about those as well
>>
Well, just decided to get back into this after....Probably half a year of not playing.

Time to get my ass kicked.
It may have been longer considering they went from Stardust Memory to Unicorn while I was gone.
>>
>>13422411
what are these X25 1 star module looking things. They look rare?
I'm probably just going to get stuff for my hanger though.
>>
File: 1442754389677.jpg (152KB, 850x1206px) Image search: [Google]
1442754389677.jpg
152KB, 850x1206px
Oh god I fucked up.
I didn't know that the lower button meant commander role.

I freaked out and went to google translate.
But once I got there it was too late I took to long.
The game kicked me
And it gave me a 30 minute penalty. and something to do with the number 4.

I hope I'm not banned and this was merely a noob mistake I feel awful. If only I was quick enough.
>>
>>13423442
Its a warning
If you get booted too many times you won't be able to get any rewards at the end of a match until the week is over.

First time you get off with a time-out
Second time you get a time out an -1000 GP
Not sure what happens after the 3rd warning, no doubt its bad though.
>>
>>13423519
Is it common for peoples games to hang and crash when the match is over. This happens to me like every 3 or so games and I can never get the end match rewards because my game freezes.
>>
File: Too much power.png (30KB, 300x135px) Image search: [Google]
Too much power.png
30KB, 300x135px
>>13423756
Its common if your wifi sucks donkey balls or if you are connected to a shitty node
>>
>>13423777
I have no idea what nodes are.
I know WTFfast has JP2 JP3 and JP4. Thats it.
>>
>>13423828
WTFast is known for being a shitty VPN to play MSGO with. I recommend changing over to mudfish.
I payed $3 back in 2013 and I still haven't used it all up
>>
>>13423840
ahh ok. I'll do that. Should I use mudfish 3 or 4?
>>
>>13423858
I use Ver3.6.1
4 suffers from the "metro" kinda feel that plagues newer versions of windows and lacks the setup wizard
>>
>>13423862
oh I can't used this then I have no clue how to pay with the methods they're asking for. I don't currently have a bank account.

Also I've never even used bitcoin before.
>>
>>13423956
>I don't currently have a bank account.
Literally how? How on earth do you use WTFast if you don't have a bank account?
>>
>>13423960
I've been using it under their trial. And or their service is free, but with adds it seems. But when I run the program they never seem to load.

I use a greendot card. Sorry, I just don't have the means of doing some of these things at the moment. I've only ever been able mainly to use it for amazon.

Anyways. I suppose I'll never use mudfish. Isn' t a single bitcoin over 100 dollars? How am I supposed to pay with that if I can't even afford it.
>>
>>13423970
You're an idiot. Bitcoins are never used in integer amounts. You can buy a PASS with bitcoin. It's something like 0.000002341BTC or some whit, I don't fucking know.

Yes, use the damn greendot.
>>
>>13423956
just get a paypal account, and get someone to send cash there. then you can simply pay for mudfish using paypal.
>>
>>13423986
No, I mean pay for mudfish with the greendot, it is LITERALLY prepaid debit card. it will work.
>>
File: 070358-1.jpg (207KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
070358-1.jpg
207KB, 1000x750px
>>13424000
ohh I thought I needed a legit bank account. Sorry. Like I've ordered stuff from japan like once for gunpla from HLJ, but I saw this and had no clue and presumed I should take things literally.

"Payments via mobile phone and bank transfer are supported. After this page, the content is written by korean."

But I'll try it with my card. Thanks man. From what you have experienced how faster is mudfish vs wtf fast? It seems to be amazing according to the comments.
>>
File: somemoonrunes.png (21KB, 506x687px) Image search: [Google]
somemoonrunes.png
21KB, 506x687px
>>13424008
fuck everything is in korean. What do I do now.
It's forcing me to select mobile payment?
Also I can't translate the part that looks most important. Which is the pop up.

How did you guys personally go about this stuff. I can guess about what to fill in but it would of been nice if the guide had a translation. Sorry for nagging about this shit again.
>>
>>13424038
Where even are you? Google 'how to buy mudfish credits.' Do you even have the client installed and an account?
>>
>>13424044
Yeah. I'm logged into it.
I go to on the dashboard, buy credits.
I click the top link.
(second is bitcoin only
Then everything is in korean. The only option selectable is mobile.)

Then I click the button to continue.

A popup comes up and tells me to enter things but I can't translate it.
>>
>>13421912
>>13421902
The Gelgoog Jäger sniper is bulky, indeed. It's its biggest downside. You could say it's intentionally made to be worse than the Fed counterparts that actually carry a large variety of other superiorities as well.

However, I would comment that with proper acclimation and planning, it can be an effective sniper. You'll primarily find yourself needing to charge your rifle and pick your targets from out of view, using 3rd person, before moving out into the open only for a brief moment. You just can't play against GM Sniper II's in their way, as they have everything you do, with the addition of a small profile and no burden of bright red colouring.
>>
So for homing missiles.
Better tracking or better damage?
>>
>>13425626
Tracking is always type-dependant, but the size of the lock-on ring can be upgraded. Explosion size can help scoring hits better with poorly tracking high damage types.

Also, if you have a quick reload passive unit, taking the fastest-reloading type and upgrading its reload can produce some obnoxious effects. Same goes for long range passive and long-ranged missiles.
>>
>>13426150
Ok, I'm using the hard hitting ones.
>>
>>13426812
Then max out damage and explosion radius. You can't really make it home any better or faster without the use of modules, so making the hits hurt as much as possible is sensible.

Plus shooting static objects will benefit from it. And high-damage missiles will always be decent when shot from the flank or the rear, too.
>>
>>13426822
Ok.
Thank you
>>
>>13426864
>>13426822
Side note, where's the hit box for the Gelgoog beam Naginata? Is it similar to the Zgok and Norris Custom fist attacks?
>>
>>13426880
You'll have to be more specific than that. Which Gelgoog and which type? There's a whole whargarbl of them.
>>
>>13427024
I'll need to look it up later as I'm on my phone but it may just be the standard one.
Default kit is a beam rifle, rocket launcher, and beam Naginata.
Grey coloring
>>
>>13423385
Master devices for increasing max number of weapon upgrade slots or for rare weapons like chargebeam on aquagundam or squatting mortar guncannon

>>13424766
The gelgoog jager definitely isn't as good as a the GM sniper II, the built in beam pistol is silly gimmick, but you can run it with cyclops team for the beam shooter bonus.

>no burden of bright red colouring
its not even bright red not to mention I can't believe you would even bring up color on a paintable suit.

Seriously?
>>
>>13427167
Non-D Naginata is a diagonal slash from top right to bottom left. It's ok, but most people opt-in on type D which is the spinning hit, cause it's easier to hit people with the extra space on the sides.
>>
>>13428108
Ok, I'm using the spinning one right now.
>>
File: Capture.png (899KB, 1105x509px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
899KB, 1105x509px
>>13428108
>>13428112
This is the suit by the way.
>>
>>13428149
That the hi-mo goog. Thought people prefer the twin blade instead of the double blade one in that suit.
>>
>>13428170
Really?
How come?
>>
>>13428177
wider AoE
>>
>>13428183
Hmmm, may need to give them a try then.
>>
>>13428204
The D-type twin has a two stage boost, and I think the second stage doesn't cost any boost. Just pick a melee that you like.
>>
Either I got to get good at melee or I gotta stop trying to fight alexes
Always seem to be very hit or miss with it.
>>
>>13428478
>I gotta stop trying to fight alexes
assuming same perfect skill for both pilots, only few suits are able to stand toe-to-toe with an alex mid/close range, and even then only one needs to not have the jump on it.
>>
>>13428498
OK, it may be me picking fights with alexes then because I do fine when not going after them
>>
>>13428546
I'm also an idiot and never put modules on my suits.
FIxing that right now.
>>
>>13428245
Second stage is free.
Tried it out and it works like a charm, better than the cone in my opinion.
>>
File: sieg.jpg (229KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
sieg.jpg
229KB, 1280x800px
>>
>>13428811
It's going to be even more fat than Dom or Matsunaga, isn't it?
>>
You wise gurus of MSGO, please tell me - how do I get along with Doms?

They're really clumsy, fragile, slow to recover, and fat.
>>
Are there any guides with updated translations for the new menus by chance? All I can find seem to have older ones.
>>
>>13432177
Sorry. Some brave soul declared their intent of creating a new English wiki, but... alas, they haven't been heard since. Odds are BanCo anti-baka-gaijin strike teams have liquidated him in order to keep Gundams from becoming accessible to baka gaijin.
>>
>>13434942
>alas, they haven't been heard since
Nah, I'm still here.
I'm not making much progress though, and with all the recent interface changes making a page for anything could easily double the work. I wish they just included all that in one big update... Man, 0093 was a giant waste of opportunity.
Anyway, posting any specific requests here is always a good idea: it's not just me who helps in this thread, there's enough of us to answer pretty much 24/7.
>>
Man, I really wish this game lagged less sometimes.

Sniping becomes a crapshoot and melee is like flipping a coin.
>>
>>13435587
Get better internet faggot
>>
>>13435595
That's patently unhelpful to tell people who play from the east coast or western europe.
>>
>>13435618
I'm living on the east coast and my net is perfectly fine
>>
>>13435595
Eastern coast man.
It's not huge but it's the little drops were everyone seems off an inch.
>>
The game servers seem to be horseshit today, actually, so it might be that. Takes several fractions of a second for my CBR shots to leave after I release the trigger.
>>
>>13435985
I can't aim the puke beam on my tetra or my cima-goog today, so your probably right.
>>
>>13436023
Yea, I've been using rockets to compensate but its still rough.

Ambushed and fisted three folks with my Norris Zaku I though.
That was fun
>>
So what does the second battle option do? The first one seems like the normal battle, which takes you to the 50v50 or 6v6 screen and then to a solo or squad queue. The second button seems to do the same thing?

Also at the waiting for a match screen what does the red button below the queue button do? I click on it and it seems to give me a yes/no prompt and then another error type message if I click yes.

http://imgur.com/a/qidtz Images for reference
>>
>>13436717
second button is "quickstart"
lower button is to queue as a commander
>>
>>13436796
Ah so that is the button I want to stay away from, awesome thanks!

Second question is there a way to turn off double tap movement keys to boost and if so which one is that?
>>
>>13436817
first tab on the option page, search for the label "UIxx"
turn off the option just above that label
>>
Anyone here pilots a Hygogg? Do you prefer the huge missiles or double beam hands?
>>
>>13442126
The sausage missile is great. One hit, one kill, generally speaking, and great base damage. However, it's prohibitively heavy. The dual pewpews I haven't gotten to try, but they seem poorly locking and generally a far cry from weapons like Rick Dias' dual beamers or assault guntank bopguns. If I had a beam shooter gold Hygogg in a Cyclops team deck, though, I would use them.

Mostly I just run with ordinary FA beamers and missiles. The Hygogg is too big and too unbalanced for much else in serious competition.
>>
God damn I hate Odessa.
>>
>>13443099
Odessa is a great map, one of the few that doesn't take 20 minutes to complete a fucking match. You want a bad map? Fucking Jaburo and Antarctica.
>>
>>13443172
It could just be me griping about Zeon taking a sudden dip in quality.

I've been in the top twenty in the last three or four matches.

The way I was playing was not top 20 worthy.
>>
>>13443272
It happens. Especially in the current lower tiers where teams divide very unevenly, typically piling former gold-tierers against former bronze-tierers, all in bronze.
>>
>>13443382
I guess that's whats happening.

Kinda hard to take them on when all your suits are the starters though.
>>
I've given up trying to actually kill anything and just run around trying to heal now. Can't kill shit with starters unless I get a lucky melee in >.>
>>
>>13443694
I'm still trying to figure out the melee hitboxes.

The heat hawk drives me mad.
>>
>>13443772
Heat hawks are among the worst melee weapons in the game, alas.

Learning melee is best done with something good at it. Once you get more confident with the timing and distance, you'll be able to use more difficult weapons like hawks more effectively with less frustration.
>>
>>13443790
Ok, all the melee weapons I have are either heat hawks or fist weapons.

Although I do have an old, silver rick dom I got in an event that has a heat rod (sword?)
>>
>>13443847
>heat rod (sword?)
Saber
A heat rod is what the Gouf uses
>>
>>13443936
Ok.
Just wanted to be sure.
That's another one that's always felt a little off to me.

Like the charge isn't going as far as the others.
>>
>killing 4 feddies at once with Zuda kamakazi attack
Feels Halal man
>>
Is there a secret to using the Artillery/Bombardment class, or is getting kills with it just luck? Any tips for using these kinds of suits? I play Zeon.
>>
>>13445076
Aim for healing pods, turrets, radars, and choke points when the flow changes.

Also get a direct fire secondary mode for if you get ambushed
>>
File: 031.jpg (15KB, 240x202px) Image search: [Google]
031.jpg
15KB, 240x202px
>>13445076
There are 2 ways to play artillery suits.

First is the standard/conventional artillery with mortars and howitzers, peppering open top areas with shells. For this, you need to know the usual congregation points, pods, and supply ships (remembering supply dropship locations and the vantage points for bombarding it helps a lot). Hope they don't put up an anti-artillery pod and if they do you can try to use the howitzer, change the target area, or switch to other places. Remember that anti-artillery pods aren't always seen, so if your shots doesn't connect more than likely there's a pod there. Your job isn't necessarily to rack up kills, but rather soften the targets or herd them away from a location for the assault/heavies to push or defend and you'll be getting plenty of assist points.

The second is to play it simply as a pseudo-heavy suit, doing whatever a heavy does. Normally your job is to hang around the frontline and spam explosives, though you get the most points by contesting or defending a waypoint/objective with explosives being more useful when there are more enemies. Artilleries have more than enough armor and armaments just second to the heavies (and some like the Greydon Zaku Cannon and Mudrock Gundam have even more firepower than most heavies with built in instant switch weapons). Tank-types like the Gigan have a bonus of not being able to be knocked down which can give them the edge in duels.
>>
>>13445076
You have to read the map constantly. Find a comfy spot, open the big map, and see where the blue dots herd.
>>
File: 1445947229a.jpg (294KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445947229a.jpg
294KB, 1280x800px
>>
Is w or wwwwww the equivalent to lol? I always see it typed in chat.
>>
>>13449666
just people forgetting to de-select chat and trying to move forward
>>
Is there a reason why they took Odessa out of the map rotation? Was it broken like that Unicorn map?
>>
>>13449716
The maps rotate every week. The shitty Torington map will probably be back next week.
>>
>>13449666
yes

>>13449689
no
>>
I take back what I said about Zeon players.
Feddies make them look like geniuses
>>
>>13449666
w stands for wara which means laugh in japanese. its the japanese equivalent of lol.
wwwww is just like spamming lololololol
>>
File: 1446194480a.png (763KB, 920x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446194480a.png
763KB, 920x500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x43XxQs6P9M
>>
>>13454657
I like the way AMX-101 looks. Hope it plays well.
>>
>>13454723
>Zeon
yeah, nah I won't get my hopes up
>>
>>13454723
It's just a standard heavy with beam rifles and charged beam rifles.
Weak ass single shot missiles which prohibits you from using the beam rifles.
And RX-78-2's twin zook, which is weaker than GP03's folding zook and GP04's switch blast.
>>
File: 34576.png (867KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
34576.png
867KB, 1280x800px
they really need to fix this kind of stuff
>>
>>13454786
The point of the Galluss J is in body mounted weapons, making it an attempt at cloning the Guncannon. Something Zeon has been wanting for for a long time now.

Of course, they wouldn't give it the howitzers that together with the bazooka makes the MP GC WD-type perfect. As such, it is inferior to a 280-point machine.
>>
>>13454786
The missiles have instant switch with the normal beam rifle. They just don't let you use the chargebeam. Wow a 320 cost unit gets weaker weapons than 340s?

>>13455971
Jesus christ you're butthurt. I'm not saying the WD MP guncannon is bad but it's slow, large, and has terrible balance to make up for it's firepower. None of the federation's other guncannons have the ability to use both the howitzer and bazooka together and yet they still see use.
>>
File: ss_20151003_212255.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20151003_212255.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>13454786
It's a mirror of the blue heavy Guncannon, actually. Very similar stats and weapons (just trading the fire nuts for the single shot missiles).
>>
>>13457476
It's got all round better stats and the finger vulcans are much better than the built in vulcans. Overall hitbox is probably bigger.
>>
I don't know what this harbor map is, but I, for the life of me cannot figure out why the spawns are in front of the capture points in the middle instead of behind it.
>>
>ally jumps in the way of my Hygog's nuke that was about to fly into a crowd of fedfags
Feels very sad
>>
Has anyone else been suffering horrible, debilitating lag for the last few days? With disconnects? Because the game's gotten unplayable for me.
>>
>>13459907
not me.

i've been using the new conoha jp node, though, with mudfish. cause most of the older nodes seems to be getting a lot of traffic.
>>
File: gundamerror.png (5KB, 218x136px) Image search: [Google]
gundamerror.png
5KB, 218x136px
I've been playing fine but now the game crashes after selecting server using the shortcut and the launcher doesn't even open and returns this error.
What's going on?
>>
>>13459907
Some of the nodes shit themselves hard these days, especially Linode. It used to be alright.
SakuraNet (Tokyo) got more traffic after SN (Osaka) got shut down, too.
All in all, be prepared to switch nodes mid-battle in worst case scenarios.
>>13462247
It says "please start the launcher".
>>
>>13462490
Thank you, looks like the game was out of date and required to be updated.
>>
Hey guys, i get code for zaku raiden, so where i must put this code ? i already login but didn't found the link to put this code...
>>
File: ss_20151106_193852.jpg (333KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20151106_193852.jpg
333KB, 1280x720px
>>13464089
this one on the shop menu (shopping cart icon on top)
>>
So I got into the game and I can't understand anything
I don't know how to win missions, I don't know how to get more or different Mobile Suits
I've seen a 5/8, does that mean I can only get three more? How do I remove the ones I don't want to use?
How do I level up/upgrade my current mobile suits?
I keep getting loads of parts or something after each mission and I don't have the slightest idea of what to do with them
>>
Sorry for the delay, guys.
Patchnote time.

Next week map rotation:
New York ~Battle of Opposing Shores~
Taklamakan Ruins ~Pushing Forward~
Arctic Base ~Operation Blizzard~
A Baoa Qu ~Space Battle~
Simulation:

Event "Large-scale Battle Tournament".
You'll be able to participate in Tournament Mode (provided you're ranked Petty Officer 2nd Class or higher). Should you do that, you'll be automatically assigned in a team if you do that. Team members have "team chat" available for coordination. 16 teams max.
Winners get tournament points and rewards depending on how much points they have in the end.
2 tournaments will take place: first on November 14th-15th, second on November 21st-23rd. You can sign up after 20:00 (JST) for each.
More details after maintenance on 11th.

Event "Armament expansion plan": get higher chances for rare items on victory to get Master Devices and DX tickets; garage and deck cost tickets appear at all times. Lasts 1 week.
>>
>>13464271
Read the website:
https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start
>>
>>13464342
Sounds like teamwork. Shit, how am i supposed to communicate with my fellow 11s
>>
So, how often do you guys rebuild your suits?
I plan on doing it every 5 suit levels myself.
>>
>>13465284
What do you mean by rebuild exactly?
>>
>>13465296
Reset the upgrades you did to shoot for better ones.
>>
>>13465296
I'm going to guess, stat reset
>>
>>13465370
>>13465374
I would only ever bother doing that if I somehow came across an assload of Master Mechanic Tickets
It seems like a waste to pump +50k back into a suit every 5 levels
>>
>>13465393
Ok.
Will do.
>>
>>13465393
>>13465403
My recommendation is to do a rebuild at level 7 with your most beloved suits. You get +1% to success rates at 3, 5 and 7. Also, joining a guild apparently provides a build bonus, which is quite something.
>>
>>13466385
Ok.

I'll do that then.
>>
Say, um... these threads are for discussing the game, but I tend to notice that... there's very little actual discussion happening.

I mean, most of the time when posts are made, they're either describing new updates, or being angry about new updates. In fact, most hit both categories by default.

Are there any particular playing strategies you guys have come up with? As of late, I've taken to using snipers and bananazakus in my decks to create preferrable battle areas, by spreading radars, ammo drops and AA pods in suitable positions, then spawning out to hop onto a combat suit to use in the area. Admittedly, it isn't working as well as I would like, as the support elements tend to get destroyed before I can properly make use of them.
>>
>>13467024
>Are there any particular playing strategies you guys have come up with?
On land I like to play with a deck that covers all the basics.
In space though I just go Zeon Akbar and run 4 assault suits all carrying heavy explosives and Melee weapons.
>>
Is there a limit to the MS I can have? How do I remove the ones I don't want?
>>
>>13469954
Your garage has an unit limit. You can sell an MS by removing it from all decks, opening it in the garage, and pressing the... I think bottom left menu item. The red one.
>>
>>13470214
Why is there a 5th deck slot in game? How can i unlock/access it?
>>
>>13470474
By joining a guild, you get a special "menu" of captured suits. It takes certain points to unlock these suits, and from every game guild members win, they get 10 points. Thus, by communal contribution to suits on the menu, the guild gets access to these for a limited time. The suit is a "captured" enemy suit, and it can be used only once per game, but they're still rather fun.
>>
>>13470518
>but they're still rather fun.
No nigga, there's straight up HORSESHIT you can pull with them. I love it. The PGM, GMLA, and the Space-Only Heavy GM Cannon are my fucking go-to cap suits. The Striker is fun occasionally but it's completely overloaded.
>>
Quick question, CBR's fully charged shot adds 50% damage to the overall damage, right? Just wondering how much damage charging up adds to a wep.
>>
>>13471916
Depends.
50% for GMs unit cost <= 260 or Mallet's Act Zaku; 100% for anything else.
>>
>>13471961
To extrapolate on this a little, early-type GM, late production GM heavy, and Mallet Act Zaku are the only units that have CBRs that do 1.5x damage at maximum charge. Every other CBR is 2.0x.
>>
>>13475815
It bothers me that Mallet's Zako has such an awful CBR especially considering how heavy it is
>>
>>13476210
It's an assault unit, that's the reason. It's still able to do the job though: you either finish something off or KD and kill with melee (or let others kill). Most of heavy CBRs are only better due to instaswitch for 1k+ damage, and you can't do that here anyway.
>>
>>13476254
>ou either finish something off or KD

Yeah, nah. It's exactly because of this lack of power when fully charged that lets expensive suits just ignore the hit.
>>
Is there a way to skip a stage when zooming on sniper rifles? Like for 2 stage scopes, skipping the first and scoping into stage 2 or scoping into stage 1 and fire then zoom out
>>
>>13478076
>scoping into stage 1 and fire then zoom out

switch weapons

>skipping the first and scoping into stage 2

dont think you can do this
>>
File: 34719.jpg (41KB, 475x329px) Image search: [Google]
34719.jpg
41KB, 475x329px
bump
>>
Has anyone else noticed that players tend to be really shy about using their EXAM systems? Even on robits that don't explode when they're done?

It seems to happen pretty frequently. Dunno why. Fools get into fights without exam, and start loading it up only when they're half-dead and at a disadvantage.
>>
>>13484403
They probably didn't expect to get into fights and saved their EXAM for base hitting.
>>
So anyone doing the tournament thing?
>>
Has anyone seen a wrong resolution error when starting the game? My computer's resolution is 1080p, but the game detects it as less than 768.

The game refuses to boot up.
>>
SDGO v2
>>
>>13492506
Basis?
>>
>>13491861
It happens if you have "zoom" set up in Windows to higher than 100%. 120% is usually the default.

Set your zoom to 100%. It'll make your icons smaller but MSGO will work.
>>
>>13493802
I already tried that and the issue is persisting. Pics related:
1/2
>>
>>13494919
2/2
I really need to play some Gundam.
>>
Holyshit... I guess the newer updates killed off everybodies interest in this game. There used to be a new general every week or so, and usually would hit the bump limit pretty fast. Yes, its /m/ and not that popular of a board, and the game is JPonly, so of course not many people will care for it outside of JP, but this place is also one of the only english speaking places for the game. So if nobody is coming here, then they must have really fucked up the game. Theres too many weebs that stick up for anything asian even if its complete shit, and even those faggots dont care for this game.

Like im one to talk though, I havent played the game in a few months myself, and only come here to check and see if there are new updates/events of worth.
i guess... fedfags suck cow assholes :^)
>>
>>13495329
Many people think 0096 doesn't live up to its hype. Most of discussions late-spring/summer were pretty much about how the next big update would probably be the turning point, the game either rises up from ashes or goes straight into the trash can. And nothing seemed to point to the former.
The game didn't really change much. They got rid of the annoying ranking system, fixed most annoying melee units and reworked the knockdown system for the better, but that's just not enough to make people more interested.
>>
>>13495756
>They got rid of the annoying ranking system
and put in an even worse rating system
>>
File: zoom.png (32KB, 1383x863px) Image search: [Google]
zoom.png
32KB, 1383x863px
>>13494932
Not Magnifier, right click and go to Display Settings, and then check your zoom level. It may be set to something higher than 100%, and if it is, Gundam shits itself.
>>
Time for the weekly patchnote.

Next week map rotation:
New York ~Battle of Opposing Shores~
California Base ~Trembling Harbor~
A Baoa Qu ~Space Battle~
Simulation:

Custom unit system is coming.
Custom units are something like signature units. They have special notification on deploy and on killing enemies.
To assign a custom unit, pilots with most custom unit points for a certain unit can press the corresponding button on unit's main screen in hangar.
Every maintenance pilots are given "Custom unit points". To recieve them, you need to use units with master level 20. You can see your currrent points on unit mastery screen, as well as the top result among all the pilots for your side.
Points are reset each maintenance.

Ranking rating system change: now you don't wait until next maintenance for rank reassignment. Instead, it'll happen each 7 large-scale battles.
Also, it checks not battle result, but individual contribution to assign the invisible rating points now.

New units in shop and Gashacon:
EFSF: Heavy Gundam, GM Night Seeker II
Zeon: Pezun Dowadge, Zaku Flipper

New color palettes for GM Cannon II and Gelgoog Marine.

Master Ticket 11-pack (costs 2000 BC) is on sale for 1 week.

"MS Build Up" campaign:
Success/great success rates for upgrading weapons and units are increased by 5%. Bonus stacks with corps bonus and mastery bonus.
If failure rate is already 0%, great success rate will be increased instead.
Lasts 1 week.

"GP Acquisition" event: play battles, get gold/Haros/manuals/vases/busts for sale, and recieve extra 50% GP on victory. Lasts 1 week.
>>
>>13496902
That's... that's big. I didn't expect anything like that.

>Ranking rating system change: now you don't wait until next maintenance for rank reassignment. Instead, it'll happen each 7 large-scale battles.

That sounds good. The more dynamic ranking pace will make trying to pursue higher rank at least more high-paced.
>>
>>13496982
Yes. This is the only thing that could be improved about rankings.
Big? Not really. Pretty usual, I'd say. The best thing here are 320 tier supports in shop. Custom units won't affect gameplay at all, aside from people going like "OH IT'S THAT GUY WHO RUNS OBSCURE ARTY/SNIPER/SUPPORT UNITS, LET'S KILL HIM FOR NO APPARENT REASON".
Although many shitheads running 340/360 suits often die just to finish off one Worker Zaku or a GM Sniper even now.
>>
>>13498676
>. Custom units won't affect gameplay at all, aside from people going like "OH IT'S THAT GUY WHO RUNS OBSCURE ARTY/SNIPER/SUPPORT UNITS, LET'S KILL HIM FOR NO APPARENT REASON".
I'm pretty sure the reason custom units get killcards and introductions is, as a custom unit, it has significantly improved performance.
>>
So how are you guys keeping mudfish from creating a brand new network connection every time you play gendum? I'm on Network 126 now.
>>
File: 1370484201648.png (266KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1370484201648.png
266KB, 500x349px
>tfw first custom-eligible suit is going to be Zaku FS-Type
>tfw personal custom variant of favorite suit is just going to get focused down in an instant because HEY ITS A CUSTOM
>>
>>13499726
you can't

though you can delete/clean those unused network profiles by using regedit and go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\NetworkList\Profiles
just remove/delete all the random profiles
>>
>Japan wants to make the Gundam walk
>born to late to explore earth
>born too early to explore space
>BORN JUST IN TIME FOR THE FUCKING GUNDAM
>>
>>13499822
>>tfw personal custom variant of favorite suit is just going to get focused down in an instant because HEY ITS A CUSTOM
It's an FS and you're likely to get a performance boost. Just kill them all.
>>
>>13496902
>Ranking rating system change: now you don't wait until next maintenance for rank reassignment. Instead, it'll happen each 7 large-scale battles.
So that means, back to the old rank system?
>>
>>13496902
It would be cool if our custom unit gets to have a custom paint job
>>
Can sombody help me? I haven't been able to boot the game for a little over a week now, I've even updated and nothing.

If I boot it from desktop it shuts before anything comes up on the screen and if I boot from the updater I get a bunch of question marks in the bottom right of the screen.
>>
File: ss_20151114_191255.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20151114_191255.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
After getting a Hygog my opinion of water maps has changed drastically.
>>
>>13501166
BNO Error Reporter gives me 115-016-03E which isn't listed on the wiki.
>>
File: 34875.png (497KB, 661x464px) Image search: [Google]
34875.png
497KB, 661x464px
sieg zeon
>>
>>13501168
Hygiggity Hygoggity. You better have a beam shooter of it, because then you can start building towards Cyclops Team.
>>
>>13501332
Pfffhahaha. Yeah, I hate to be saying this, but... called that. So grievously called that.

What were the winning teams made of? Nothing but glowstick Gundams?
>>
>>13501332
Wow, At least Shangri-la's teams were balanced with 4:4 for the semis
>>
Anyone here uses WTFast?
Lately it keeps disconnecting me and I haven't been able to play.
Only happens with JPN VPNs
>>
>>13501912
WTFast is generally considered the worse system. Admittedly, Mudfish does the same occasionally. About once in a month or two.
>>
>>13501939
It's been a week that it does this.
I can't play anymore, got any idea?
>>
>>13501961
Change to mudfish. You can play with the investment of a few dollars, quickly, with a variety of nodes that offer more total stability than WTF's mode of operation.
>>
>>13501462
No, I've got underwater armour on unfortunately. Beam Shooter would have been great, the burst beam gun just chews through people.
>>
>>13502986
Too bad, but could be worse. Mine is combat custom. What a waste of a passive.
>>
>>13503019
I wouldn't have minded combat custom on my Mallet Act Zaku, its totally worthless on hygog tho
>>
>>13503033
But Mallet's Act Zaku can't have CC.
>>13502986
Slap underwater armor III module on it as well. Works great. Bonus points if you can get the Cyclops Team deck. Then just destroy any non-water units that come your way with beam cannons.
>>
>>13503859
>But Mallet's Act Zaku can't have CC.
which is precisely why I wish it did. It would make the suit's dual heat hawks absurdly good.
>>
Can anyone recommend a good load out for Zaku II FS?
>>
>>13505478
Do you have spray shooter? Then Shotgun M. Otherwise, Shotgun N and bazooka.
>>
>>13505478
I run burst rifle, shotgun and heat hawk on my combat custom
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.