[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That feeling when your evil senpai admits his feelings even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: Hell-senpai....png (3MB, 720x2876px) Image search: [Google]
Hell-senpai....png
3MB, 720x2876px
>That feeling when your evil senpai admits his feelings even though you fail constantly.
>>
File: koji kabuto.png (3MB, 720x2397px) Image search: [Google]
koji kabuto.png
3MB, 720x2397px
Just going to post all the other dumb images I've made watching this show. I just made it to disc 4. Is anyone else watching it thanks to the anon who uploaded the DVD ISOs?
>>
>>13336763
I just remembered some dumbass on /m/ who insisted Dancouga was the first super robot show with a main villain who gave his underlings any respect.
>>
File: koji kabuto 2.png (3MB, 720x2875px) Image search: [Google]
koji kabuto 2.png
3MB, 720x2875px
>>
File: Koji cares about the children.png (3MB, 720x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Koji cares about the children.png
3MB, 720x2392px
>>13336799
Well, this show is hardly consistent. That scene caught my attention because every other time so far, Hell treats Ashura like dirt. That scene was just really weird.
>>
>>
File: Mazinger Zs girlfriend.png (1MB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Mazinger Zs girlfriend.png
1MB, 720x960px
>>
File: 92 episodes in a nutshell.png (1MB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
92 episodes in a nutshell.png
1MB, 720x960px
Hoping to continue adding to this picture as the show goes on.
>>
>>13336829
>that third picture
Jesus, censor that shit man.
>>
>>13336799
I remember a post like that, but not saying it was the first, just that it was rare. Which it still is. And also that it's stuck in the middle of a recap episode for some reason. It's an admirable thing to do, at any rate.
>>
>>13336817
Yeah their characterisation isn't very consistant. Ashura is a very loyal character sometimes, maybe usually, but in one episode it grows big and it's first instinct is to turn on Dr. Hill.
>>
>>13336799
>>13336892
In Requiem for Victims it appears that Muge and Death Gaia were actually old buddies, so it makes sense that he knew what he was worth and just wanted to let him have some rest.
>>
>>13336782
>Is anyone else watching it thanks to the anon who uploaded the DVD ISOs?

I was watching it on crabsticks beforehand, I don't want to go through the effort of downloading the entire ISO since that'd take fucking ages on my shitty internet connection.

>>13336817
Hell DOES care for Ashura, and he'll prove it much later in the show. He wants Ashura to succeed, but failing that he wants Ashura to at least survive, to fight another day. And yeah, he punishes Ashura for incompetence a lot, but Ashura is fucking incompetent - he keeps making obvious mistakes and screwing everything up (Remember that time him and Brocken literally had the lab in their grasp and Mazinger Z was basically down for the count, and they fucked it up by going at each other instead of sticking to the target? That's a great example there)

>>13336872
70s shows were fucking nuts, man.

>>13337278
>in one episode it grows big and it's first instinct is to turn on Dr. Hill.

I think that was an issue with the tech being used on an organic creature that couldn't be controlled by the Crabstick. When Ashura shrunk back down he basically went "ok what the hell just happened seriously", and then when they used it on that toy later it was needlessly violent even if the crabstick forced it to obey.
>>
>>13336782
Ya got a MEGA for that?
>>
>>13337591
https://mega.nz/#F!UhJjUYoL!gIxEbKwxsMoZQxZ8wRY2OA - Mazinger Z DVD Set 1
https://mega.nz/#F!uUMWEBRA!n3S1kJtozIFrwrQnpcc9BQ - Mazinger Z DVD Set 2
https://mega.nz/#F!Ix930RrI!VfxqqxxNMlkY8EjR8-lE6w - Devilman TV DVD
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.