[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys even watch series all the way through anymore? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Perfection.png (320KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Perfection.png
320KB, 640x480px
Do you guys even watch series all the way through anymore?

I only ask because I've had the hardest time actually finishing series for a while now. I can't remember the last time I actually watched a show all the way through 20+ episodes.

Hell, I recently tried to rewatch Evangelion and I still slugged out around episode 14 or 15...
>>
I also have a really bad habit of that. I finish plenty of stuff I watch, but there's a lot of stuff I just end up getting distracted from. Same goes with vidya. Really I just have poor long term attention span.
>>
Only time I fail to finish a show is due to forgetfulness.

I have the final episodes for Sky Girls and Nadesico stuck on my backlog.
>>
>>13326247
Sky Girl's ending was pretty good IIRC.

Though I can't really remember anything about it so maybe it wasn't.

>anon still hasn't watched the last episode of Nadesico
>Akito still hadn't watched the last episode of Gekiganger 3
>>
>>13326247

You've never dropped a show because you didn't like it?
>>
>>13326261
That would imply I ever picked up a show I had a chance of hating.

OK well there was Macross Zero but by the time I realized shit was fucked on that work it was pretty much over already.
>>
I am currently living in another country and I have no television.

I can plow through 40+ episodes series no problem as long as they are not so bad that I have to drop it midway, since I don't really have any other entertainment when I am eating anyways.

I find it much easier to finish a show when you are doing something that doesn't take too many attention from you side by side while you watch the show, shows with a lot of episodes are good to watch when I am on a treadmill too because I have something to look forward to when I am doing boring ass cardio for the nth time.
>>
I've always had like some sort of mental block or whatever and rarely finish anything these days..

So lately I've stuck to shorter stuff like Diebuster, Iczer, IGPX & Zeorymer.
Its sort of easier
>>
>>13326222
>Hell, I recently tried to rewatch Evangelion and I still slugged out around episode 14 or 15...
well no shit, only the last two episodes are even remotely good, why are you watching the shitty episodes?
>>
>>13326831

I'd argue the first two episodes are perfect.
>>
>>13326261
Not that anon, but I almost never drop shows since I tend to avoid the shows I won't like in the first place.
>>
>>13326831
Episode 9 is perfection
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.