[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's it feel knowing that Sochie won?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 13

File: 1205253386177.png (363KB, 581x480px) Image search: [Google]
1205253386177.png
363KB, 581x480px
How's it feel knowing that Sochie won?
>>
>>12550695
Ok, because I dont care about shipping bullshit in shows
>>
File: 2.jpg (9KB, 410x291px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
9KB, 410x291px
>>12550706
How's it feel knowing that Dianna is dying?
>>
Not a shipping faggot, so I don't care.
>>12550718
If you think about it, living IS dying.
>>
File: 1430700300499.jpg (91KB, 521x730px) Image search: [Google]
1430700300499.jpg
91KB, 521x730px
>>12550718
:O
>>
File: 1415119083298.png (435KB, 544x598px) Image search: [Google]
1415119083298.png
435KB, 544x598px
>>12550725
>If you think about it, living IS dying.
>>
>>12550725
No it`s not because when you die you won't even know since you'll be dead already.
>>
>>12550695

I don't know, how's it feel to be delusional?

> She's so happy to have won that she's crying
> In fact, she's so happy that she sounds like she's distraught and continues crying after he leaves with another woman
> And because she's okay with the guy she's "won" leaving with another woman she decides to throw away the only momento of him we know she has

Yup, sure looks like a winner to me. At best, he chose no-one. He definitely never chose Sochie though. Not only does she storm off and throw away his fish while crying bitch tears at the end, but he never actually shows any interest in her romantically in the entire show outside that kiss. Even when she's set to get married he doesn't care. He barely even notices. And she knows it. She comments at one point that he'd be happier if she (Sochie) where Dianna instead. Which he doesn't deny.

Sochie lost. And I say that as someone who likes Sochie. Losing isn't the end of the world though.

>>12550767

He didn't say living is death, he said living is dying. As in, the process of living is drawing you closer to your inevitable death regardless of what you do. Everyone alive is dying, just at different rates. Dianna included, but also Kihel, Sochie, Harry, Guin, Loran and the entire rest of the cast outside Corin.
>>
>>12550800
>he missed the SRW memo
How's it feel being out of date?
>>
>>12550809

> He thinks SRW means anything

How's it feel to be delusional?

Wait, I'm just repeating myself now.
>>
>>12550813
You're retarded. They were just confirming what everyone who paid attention already knew
>Dianna is dying
>Loran is taking care of her until she croaks
>he will be back for Sochie
Terada just got sick of morons like you so he had to spell it out like this

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>12550809
But did Sochie take him back?
>>
>>12550837

Keep telling yourself that anon. I mean, there's literally no evidence, but hey, why should proof matter to shipping I suppose.
>>
>>12550869
Good question.

>>12550871
>/m/ saying for years that Dianna is dying and that Loran kisses Sochie because he actually does love her
>SRW wraps up Turn A plotline and gives epilogue that confirms exactly that
Now who is delusional? Face it, you're too fucking stupid to even get a Tomino anime.
>>
Where does the "Dianna was dying, Loran actually loves Sochie despite admiring Dianna for the entire damn" shit come from? Corin wasn't dying, and he'd been around for longer and intentionally fucked with.
>>
>>12550809
SRW is fanfiction.
>>
>>12550902
>Loran actually loves Sochie despite admiring Dianna for the entire damn

You actually think Loran had any romantic link with Diana? That's nuts. He clearly was loyal to her and admired who she was. It was now a romantic relationship, he had the same feelings for her that Harry Ord did. They were both her loyal knights. Diana was also clearly still in love with Will Game and worse his ring until the end.
>>
>>12550915
*not a romantic relationship
>>
>>12550915
Harry totally wanted to bone her though. He just shifted to Kihel over the course of the show.
>>
>Loran
>capable of thought or feeling
He has the brain of an hamster, come on.
>>
>>12550902
Loran's admiration for Dianna is like one of servitude. He admires her as a figure, what she stands for etc. He wants to be her little passive pacifist servant boy.
Sochie was just being a tomboy who was mostly fueled by "But girls shouldn't do that!" but in the later half a lot of her dialog kinda focuses on worrying about Loran.

As for why they make a big deal about Dianna and Corin is beyond me, Corin just seemed like the same ridiculous cyber newtype expy we always get except this time he was just legit retarded from all the freezing and shit(IMO).
>>
>>12550881

> People have been saying it for years
> That means it must be true
> Despite the fact that there's literally no proof of it in show
> And that there is actually proof to the contrary
> SRW says it's true and a non-canon game made years after the fact by fans of the show is more true than the actual show

> Why can't you hold all dat delusion

Go on then, post some proof that Loran had any romantic feelings for Sochie. Proof that trumps him not responding at any point in the whole show to her flirtations, him not showing any reaction when he learns she's getting married and him not denying it when Sochie claims he'd prefer to have a picnic with Dianna than with her.

I'm not even claiming he was romantically linked to Dianna in the end, only that he definitely wasn't linked to Sochie. The kiss was a consolation to appease her, which is why she's crying for the entire thing and still crying later when she throws away the fish, the last vestige she has of him as a way to metaphorically throw away her feelings for him and start to get over him.

I'll be waiting. I'm expecting nothing but

> it's obvious
> just admit it
> so mad
> SRW says it's true so it is

but hey, I might be wrong. Feel free to exceed my expectations.
>>
>>12550902

Dianna gets winded when running down a long tunnel that's several lanes wide and confirmed to normally be driven down. And she wears a heavy coat and uses a cane during the finale. While walking around in deep snow. In the middle of a forest. Therefor she's dying. That's essentially it. People claim she says something about dying, but I've never seen anyone actually screencap it or point to a timestamp.

Dianna confirms in the last few episodes that Corin was frozen so long that not even the Moonrace records can confirm how long he's been around and that earlier during his intro episodes it's noted that the cryofreezing has affected him, but it's purely a mental problem he developed - nothing physical. Additionally, the entire Moonrace population regularly rotates through cryosleep because there's more people than resources can allow for. Dianna isn't the only one who goes through constant freezing and unfreezing as is sometimes suggested. Everyone does. And at no point is it suggested anyone else has problems due to it.

In other words, it's basically headcanon to try and get their ship sailing smooth in the finale.
>>
>>12550958
As someone who just watched turn A a couple weeks ago. After the nuke goes off there are many scenes of loran staring at sochie's body blushing and making small marks like "lady sochie is so great." Also it is because loran is so aloof that he wouldn't see "abandoning my girl friend to take care of another girl I used to have a crush on" is a bad thing
>>
>>12551015
Loran sneaks peeks at more than one ass in the show.
>>
File: 1430699926417.jpg (67KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1430699926417.jpg
67KB, 396x382px
>>12550731
:/
>>
>>12551026
Yeah but this is one of the times where he doesn't spazz out and actually smiles about it. Even then that goes against the whole never acknowledges sochie sentiment going on.
>>
>>12551015

He makes similar remarks about how great Dianna and Kihel are too. And he stares at Dianna and blushes once or twice in the show as well. Recognizing that someone has an ass isn't a romantic attraction to them. If he was attracted to her then why would he not only not be upset when she announces that she's getting married, but barely even notice? If he was romantically interested why would he not deny it when she claims he'd prefer if Dianna was the one having a picnic with him?

Those kinds of things have far more weight than him going "oh, Sochie has a nice ass - can't believe I'm staring".

Also, if he was just taking care of Dianna, then why would Sochie not go with him? Taking care of someone is not by nature a solo job that only one person can be around for. There is literally no reason for him to leave Sochie behind if he was attracted to her, because Dianna can either move in to the house with them or Sochie can move if Dianna insists on being in the countryside away from Heim manor. Sochie has no reason to not be there if he doesn't want her to be.

The scene of her throwing away the fish also makes no sense if we accept that he is actually coming back. Why would she throw away a momento of him if he is coming back at some point soon? Why would she be so distraught the whole time in the first place if it's true? Nothing in the finale makes sense as a "he's just leaving for a year or two" scenario, and I've yet to see anyone explain how those events would make sense in that context, just insist that they somehow do.
>>
File: 1430513255477.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1430513255477.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>>12551028
;-;
>>
All these posts about admiration VS love really highlight how shallow their relationship was.
Shipping bait 101.

>>12550935
>what she stands
Generic princess?
>>
>>12551015
>"lady sochie is so great."
That confirms it. Even Bellri said the same thing for Aida.
>>
>>12551045
You act like sochie reacts with level head. Sochie always over reacts that is her character. Which you seem to ignore. Do you think Sochie would even want to go with loran to take care of Dianna? Why are analyzing her actions with a level head when the character isn't level headed and in fact the opposite?
>>
>>12551041

He freaks out over staring at Dianna because to him Dianna is a queen and he shouldn't be doing something like that. That's also why he gets so panicky when she reveals she's not actually Kihel to him for the first time - because he's embarrassed by how relatively informal and relaxed he was to her when he thinks he should be acting much differently around her thanks to his upbringing.

And then Dianna spends most of the show trying to break him of this habit, defending him to Sochie when he's not around and trying to get her to stop treating him like a servant, getting him to dance with her under the Turn-A, letting him fall asleep on her lap when he's exhausted and so on - because she doesn't want him to treat her like a queen, which she never liked being anyways, but just wants him to treat her as a person. And by the time they go to the Moon he is. He acts much more naturally around her for the back half of the show, while still being just kind of formal around Kihel and Sochie.
>>
File: 1430266159380.png (958KB, 400x1408px) Image search: [Google]
1430266159380.png
958KB, 400x1408px
>>12551048
:D
>>
>>12551072

Because she is much more level headed by the end of the show and spends the majority of the second half becoming so. That's her entire arc: growing up and becoming a more adult person. Which is why she's not dressed like a tomboy any more in the finale.

Also, if you love someone and know that that person is going off to take care of what you are suggesting is an invalided relative for all intents, the normal reaction is to go help them do so - not to just let them go off and trust they'll come back. Especially when that someone is young (physically at least), attractive and you have shown jealousy throughout regarding their feelings for each other. I think she'd want to go with him if she loved him because in that case she loves him so why wouldn't she go with him? There's literally no reason for her not to go with him by the time of the finale IF he wanted her to go. So why doesn't she? Saying she's irrational isn't an answer.
>>
I'm surprised /m/ still talks about it. Tomino has clearly a fetish for the "unreachable woman", that is what Dianna is to Loran.
And you can see this even with Matilda/Amuro and Aida/Bellri.

>>12551073
>That's also why he gets so panicky when she reveals she's not actually Kihel to him for the first time - because he's embarrassed by how relatively informal and relaxed he was to her when he thinks he should be acting much differently around her thanks to his upbringing.
Then he proceeds to keep treating her like usual in the same episode.
That shit was random.
>>
>>12551073
I disagree. Loran was more relaxed with sochie if anything. He would talk back to her. Sass her. Yell at her even. With Dianna the most he could spout was " please don't do that milady" in a begging tone
>>
File: 1429212323400.png (530KB, 438x594px) Image search: [Google]
1429212323400.png
530KB, 438x594px
>>12551076
:)
>>
>>12551089
Why not ?even I'm the last episodes sochie still got sour when she did not get her way. When did you last watch Turn A? She didn't grow as much as you imply. She grew,but not nearly to the degree you seem to be implying. Saying she is irrational is perfectly fine because that is part of who she is when she is put under emotional stress
>>
>>12551089
Quick side bar . outside of her pilot suit when did sochie ever dress like a tom boy?
>>
>>12551073
>while still being just kind of formal around Kihel and Sochie
He acts like that with everyone. Even with Teteth.
That is just his boring personality.

And you got some events mixed up, she lets him sleep on her lap before she reveals the truth about her identity, and by then Loran was already acting more confidently and less formal with her (they eat together on the Turn A for example).
>>
File: 1430519050120.png (140KB, 513x481px) Image search: [Google]
1430519050120.png
140KB, 513x481px
>>12551110
:<
>>
>>12551155
>dad music

I know this is a correct way of describing it because it was from their generation, but this phrase still angers me
>>
>>12551092

> expecting that someone will break the habit of deference just because they're asked to

It's not random.

>>12551093

Sochie treats him like a servant for most of the show, because that's the only relationship she's familiar with and the way she's been raised to treat him and he basically just puts up with it. Dianna even calls her out and slaps her for doing it. Even later in the show after she's stopped doing this, she's the one character who usually misunderstands Loran's feelings. When the Turn-A is stolen he's not upset. Dianna and Kihel immediately get why, because he's finally free of the pressure it put on him to use it, but Sochie is upset with him about it and can't get it even when it's explained. During the same scene she's angry and confrontational with him, while he's reminiscing with Dianna about how he recognizes the road - no ma'ams, no my lady's, no anything. Just "I remember this road" while chatting to her with a big smile.

>>12551136

Throughout most of the show she wears a blouse and pants combo as her casual outfit, where Lily, Dianna and Kihel wear dresses. Dianna wears a pants thing as her queen outfit too, but it's much more futuristic. She's the only one of the ladies to wear pants as part of the contemporary fashion that I recall.

>>12551115

She puts aside her hatred of the Moonrace completely and helps them to a fault during the entire time she's on the Moon. She has a goal and shows lots of concern and focus towards it's completion, even above her own feelings. She gets angry, but she's an angry person in general. She doesn't however act particularly irrational regarding events during the second half much, if at all and is much more restrained and thoughtful. There's still no reason for her not to go with Loran? An irrational person is more likely to go given trust issues. She still has no reason to throw away the fish. None of it makes sense in a "he's coming back" scenario. Saying she's irrational doesn't excuse it.
>>
>>12551228
>> expecting that someone will break the habit of deference just because they're asked to
You misread my post, I think. I was saying that Loran keeps dealing with her as he was dealing with her in the previous episodes (= having no idea she was Dianna) even if now he knows who she really is.
>>
>>12551228

Oh, and Miashei wears pants rather than dresses too actually. Forgot her since she's a much more minor character. She's a tomboy too though. Fran Doll probably wears them as well, now that I'm thinking of it. She's not really a tomboy, but she is a working gal, so she's wearing them more for convenience I suppose.

>>12551243

Not really sure how you mean he acts like he forgets it's her in that case, since I don't recall the exact events of the next episode or anything, but I'm pretty sure she asks for his help getting back to the Soleil and he helps her try to in the following episode.
>>
File: 93483976.gif (984KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
93483976.gif
984KB, 500x230px
>>12551228
Look I'm just going to say let's agree to disagree. I'm not swaying you at all and you are definitely not swaying me. Us arguing all day clearly is not going to change anything
>>
>>12551254
>Not really sure how you mean he acts like he forgets it's her in that case
That is the point, he keeps acting like "usual", as if Dianna was not Dianna, he doesn't act like a dog.

Granted, Loran is BY FAR the most boring and bland Gundam MC, he has the personality of a blanket so you can read his lines and see his actions in any way you want that it wouldn't change much.

>she asks for his help getting back to the Soleil and he helps her try to in the following episode
That is in the same episode, during the party.
>>
>>12551266

Fair enough

>>12551277

I would assume he continues to treat her like he has been for the previous several episodes because he knows through experience that it's okay to treat her like that. He's still horrified by the idea, but has grown used to it.
>>
File: loran and sochie.jpg (605KB, 952x1078px) Image search: [Google]
loran and sochie.jpg
605KB, 952x1078px
>>12550695
what is this?
>>
>>12551316
> because he knows through experience that it's okay to treat her like that
It doesn't really make sense, he treated her like that ONLY because he didn't know she was Dianna.
But the way Loran acts or deal with people is just a different degree of "being too formal" so there wouldn't be much difference anyway.

>He's still horrified by the idea
Well, he cried for two seconds, but that is it.
>>
I'm still not sure why taking care of someone means living in seclusion all alone with them. I think L Gaim had a similar ending too.

What kind of sense does that mean? How do you care for someone far away from civilization?

How is Loran supposed to provide for her? Why couldn't they just live in town with everyone else?

It's making everything needlessly dramatic.
>>
>>12551323
read the manual
>>
FUCKING GAY PIECE OF SHIT etc etc
>>
File: MuhCodPiece.jpg (709KB, 1445x1861px) Image search: [Google]
MuhCodPiece.jpg
709KB, 1445x1861px
What was that op?
>>
>>12551486
Dianna's a fucking queen, so it's not like Loran needs a job now.
And given the choice, why would you NOT go live innawoods with you're waifu?
>>
>>12551681
Diannafags in mad denial
>>
>>12551486
>living in seclusion all alone
It is funny to see that G-Reco ending is the complete opposite.
>>
File: 1429262304929.jpg (124KB, 820x770px) Image search: [Google]
1429262304929.jpg
124KB, 820x770px
>>12551155
.-.
>>
>>12550695
I'm jealous of her
>>
>>12550695
Let's face it, Loran would probably make for a horrible husband. So in that sense she did win by dodging a bullet.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.